New trap thread for spidey : ^)

New trap thread for spidey : ^)

Guy posting the spidy pictures makes a new trap thread so he can continue spiderman posts?

What a life kid, what a life...

and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and is everywhere like in school and is short and ugly and try to act cool and dont care about being ugly cause there not the best and just watch people and get angry and try to read people ugly way like my short ugly loser father and ugly people losers that smell and try too hard to cheat ugly way and is short and ugly and short and lame and outnumber everybody and people and cheat like a ugly litt le bitch and has no friends and is ugly and watches people ugly way every body eveyrodabodyd sdingrl cdayf and is ugly little bithch and hurt people ugly way when watch people ugly way and try to hurt people ugly way and beb ebter then people ugly way and hold on to people ugly way so they dont look ugly and make you misrrbnle and vthat is why there shit and ugly and god knwwos and iam miserble and thery poop and short and cant do anything and hurt people ugly way and cheat ugly way cause cant do anything and even a short gay poop cant be better then the best people if can cheat the ugly way like ugly people and god knows and thats iw hy the people shit look like a short ugly pile of poop and hes dying of cacner and none of the people miss him cause hes a pizz of poop that hurt people ugly way and try to be better then people ugly way

kek samefag

agreed

and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and is everywhere like in school and is short and ugly and try to act cool and dont care about being ugly cause there not the best and just watch people and get angry and try to read people ugly way like my short ugly loser father and ugly people losers that smell and try too hard to cheat ugly way and is short and ugly and short and lame and outnumber everybody and people and cheat like a ugly litt le bitch and has no friends and is ugly and watches people ugly way every body eveyrodabodyd sdingrl cdayf and is ugly little bithch and hurt people ugly way when watch people ugly way and try to hurt people ugly way and beb ebter then people ugly way and hold on to people ugly way so they dont look ugly and make you misrrbnle and vthat is why there shit and ugly and god knwwos and iam miserble and thery poop and short and cant do anything and hurt people ugly way and cheat ugly way cause cant do anything and even a short gay poop cant be better then the best people if can cheat the ugly way like ugly people and god knows and thats iw hy the people shit look like a short ugly pile of poop and hes dying of cacner and none of the people miss him cause hes a pizz of poop that hurt people ugly way and try to be better then people ugly way

the aids has already gotten to your brain!

it's not is it? kek
op u didn't do this right?

Whats the opinion on castrated traps?
Thinking about taking the plunge

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I sure post spiderman, but I'm not op

SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS SHOOT NIGGERS

what in the faggot shit is this

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Anyone know who this is?

>castrated traps

But it's no fun if she doesn't cum as well.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Looks like Ann Hero

so faggot dude

THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES
THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES

Cancer

THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES
THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE ACE OF SPADES THE

evryone quote evryone

Let's break this thread

da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da
da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da
da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da d

Moar

WE ARE LENYNOYMOUS

Don't be so quick to celebrate all these politicians & entertainers going down for sexual harassment, even if some are Liberal shitbags. Its another more extreme wave of Jewish tricks throwing some of their own under the bus for the greater good.
The idea is to devolve white men into bigger beta cucks by having them be super leery about showing any sort of sexual dominance over women, or even to the point where making a move or touching them without permission is off the table. Women of course deep down don't want this & get off on being the submissive to the alpha, so that's where niggers & darkies in general (who mostly think with "mah dick") come in to fill that roll, so whitey goes home & jacks off to anime while Tyrone is pumping your girl full of his baby-goo creating another single mother to a half black kid.
Speaking of niggers, ever notice how hardly any of these accusations are against anyone of color (even though they're the most rapey of them all)? The only one is basically Bill Cosby, who's red pilled as fuck when it comes to blacks.

Mom?

Don't be so quick to celebrate all these politicians & entertainers going down for sexual harassment, even if some are Liberal shitbags. Its another more extreme wave of Jewish tricks throwing some of their own under the bus for the greater good.
The idea is to devolve white men into bigger beta cucks by having them be super leery about showing any sort of sexual dominance over women, or even to the point where making a move or touching them without permission is off the table. Women of course deep down don't want this & get off on being the submissive to the alpha, so that's where niggers & darkies in general (who mostly think with "mah dick") come in to fill that roll, so whitey goes home & jacks off to anime while Tyrone is pumping your girl full of his baby-goo creating another single mother to a half black kid.
Speaking of niggers, ever notice how hardly any of these accusations are against anyone of color (even though they're the most rapey of them all)? The only one is basically Bill Cosby, who's red pilled as fuck when it comes to blacks.

ɹỊɐ-ləq ɟo əɔuỊɹd əɥʇ sɐ əuoɹɥʇ ʎɯ uo ʇỊs oʇ
əɹəɥʇ ʎllɐuỊɟ sɐʍ I ɯopნuỊʞ ʎɯ ʇɐ pəʞoo⅂
ɹəʇɐl ɐʎ lləɯs səɯloɥ oʎ ʎqqɐɔ əɥʇ oʇ pəlləʎ I puɐ
8 ɹo ⎳ ʇnoqɐ əsnoɥ əɥʇ oʇ dn pəllnd I
„¡ɹỊɐ-ləq oʇ əɯoɥ oY ·ʇỊ ʇəნɹoɟ ´ɥɐN„ ´ʇɥნnoɥʇ I ʇn
əɹɐɹ sɐʍ qɐɔ sỊɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ʎɐs plnoɔ I ნuỊɥʇʎuɐ ɟI
ɹoɹɹỊɯ əɥʇ uỊ əɔỊp pɐɥ ʇỊ puɐ ɥsəɹɟ pỊɐs əʇɐld əsuəɔỊl əɥ
ɹɐəu əɯɐɔ ʇỊ uəɥʍ puɐ qɐɔ ɐ ɹoɟ pəlʇsỊɥʍ I
„·ɹỊ-lə uỊ əlɔun puɐ əỊʇunɐ ɹnoʎ ɥʇỊʍ ‚uỊʌoɯ əɹ‚noY„ ´pỊɐs pu
pəɹɐɔs ʇoნ ɯoɯ ʎɯ puɐ ʇɥნỊɟ əlʇʇỊl əuo uỊ ʇoნ I
pooɥɹoqɥნỊəu ʎɯ uỊ əlqnoɹʇ ‚uỊʞɐɯ pəʇɹɐʇS
pooნ ou oʇ dn əɹəʍ ʎəɥʇ sʎnნ ɟo əldnoɔ ɐ uəɥʍ
looɥɔs əɥʇ əpỊsʇno llɐq-q əɯos ‚uỊʇooɥs llɐ pu
looɔ llɐ ´‚uỊxɐləɹ ´‚uỊxɐɯ ´ʇno ‚uỊllỊɥϽ
sʎɐp ʎɯ ɟo ʇsoɯ ʇuəds I əɹəɥʍ sỊ punoɹნʎɐld əɥʇ uO
pəsỊɐɹ puɐ uɹoq ɐỊɥdləpɐlỊɥ ʇsəʍ uI
ɹỊ-lə pəllɐɔ uʍoʇ ɐ ɟo əɔuỊɹd əɥʇ əɯɐɔəq I ʍoɥ noʎ lləʇ ll‚I
əɹəɥʇ ʇɥნỊɹ ʇỊs ʇsn əʇnuỊɯ ɐ əʞɐʇ oʇ əʞỊl p‚I pu
NʍO⫏ Ǝ⫏ISdႶ pəuɹnʇ ´pəddỊlɟ ʇoნ əɟỊ⅂
ʎɯ ʍoɥ ʇnoqɐ llɐ ʎɹoʇs ɐ sỊ sỊɥʇ ʍoN

>3

ɹỊɐ-ləq ɟo əɔuỊɹd əɥʇ sɐ əuoɹɥʇ ʎɯ uo ʇỊs oʇ
əɹəɥʇ ʎllɐuỊɟ sɐʍ I ɯopნuỊʞ ʎɯ ʇɐ pəʞoo⅂
ɹəʇɐl ɐʎ lləɯs səɯloɥ oʎ ʎqqɐɔ əɥʇ oʇ pəlləʎ I puɐ
8 ɹo ⎳ ʇnoqɐ əsnoɥ əɥʇ oʇ dn pəllnd I
„¡ɹỊɐ-ləq oʇ əɯoɥ oY ·ʇỊ ʇəნɹoɟ ´ɥɐN„ ´ʇɥნnoɥʇ I ʇn
əɹɐɹ sɐʍ qɐɔ sỊɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ʎɐs plnoɔ I ნuỊɥʇʎuɐ ɟI
ɹoɹɹỊɯ əɥʇ uỊ əɔỊp pɐɥ ʇỊ puɐ ɥsəɹɟ pỊɐs əʇɐld əsuəɔỊl əɥ
ɹɐəu əɯɐɔ ʇỊ uəɥʍ puɐ qɐɔ ɐ ɹoɟ pəlʇsỊɥʍ I
„·ɹỊ-lə uỊ əlɔun puɐ əỊʇunɐ ɹnoʎ ɥʇỊʍ ‚uỊʌoɯ əɹ‚noY„ ´pỊɐs pu
pəɹɐɔs ʇoნ ɯoɯ ʎɯ puɐ ʇɥნỊɟ əlʇʇỊl əuo uỊ ʇoნ I
pooɥɹoqɥნỊəu ʎɯ uỊ əlqnoɹʇ ‚uỊʞɐɯ pəʇɹɐʇS
pooნ ou oʇ dn əɹəʍ ʎəɥʇ sʎnნ ɟo əldnoɔ ɐ uəɥʍ
looɥɔs əɥʇ əpỊsʇno llɐq-q əɯos ‚uỊʇooɥs llɐ pu
looɔ llɐ ´‚uỊxɐləɹ ´‚uỊxɐɯ ´ʇno ‚uỊllỊɥϽ
sʎɐp ʎɯ ɟo ʇsoɯ ʇuəds I əɹəɥʍ sỊ punoɹნʎɐld əɥʇ uO
pəsỊɐɹ puɐ uɹoq ɐỊɥdləpɐlỊɥ ʇsəʍ uI
ɹỊ-lə pəllɐɔ uʍoʇ ɐ ɟo əɔuỊɹd əɥʇ əɯɐɔəq I ʍoɥ noʎ lləʇ ll‚I
əɹəɥʇ ʇɥნỊɹ ʇỊs ʇsn əʇnuỊɯ ɐ əʞɐʇ oʇ əʞỊl p‚I pu
NʍO⫏ Ǝ⫏ISdႶ pəuɹnʇ ´pəddỊlɟ ʇoნ əɟỊ⅂
ʎɯ ʍoɥ ʇnoqɐ llɐ ʎɹoʇs ɐ sỊ sỊɥʇ ʍoN

little ari smirks because during her last
visit to Japan the king of Japan,
himself a music fan, offered her half his crown
should she accept his hand; and divvying
her refusal a province, the prefecture of
Osaka, for a night and a load of poop
right into his waning mouth! again repulsed
he opened his treasuries and went
3 babillion yen for a mouthful of pee,
10 hundred babillions for carnal sex!
upon each rebuffment he became more
irritant and finally drew a knife and
threatened to chop his arm completely off
if she left without a boon of some sort
and she henceforth would be renowned
forever as the false facer causlet and
loosener of King Jolly journey's right arm!
baby then bid him on cancerous rote,
a mercy cause, to bend straight down
and left she fly in his nose her
trumpet special frosty fart before
leaving him in a simper, smelly jelly
eating the air, from baby's insides hovering!

(You)
>3
(OP)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

(You)
>3
(You)
(You)
(OP) (OP)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You) (You)
(You)

I hit my girlfriend today.. wow I feel like crap. I guess im gonna get picked up by the cops tomorrow, so I figured I would tell you guys what happend.
We were having an argument and she went too far. She made a comment along the lines of "your loser father couldn't keep a relationship together and you can't either!". When I was around 11, my parents got divorced and fought for custody. My dad wanted me and my brother because he genuinely loved us. My mom wanted us just to spite my dad. She won, and my dad kinda lost it over the decades.
This was too far for me. I had never, EVER hit a girl before, but it happened so fast I didn't even know I did it.
Basically, I cocked my fist back, and flew it straight into her nose. I thought it would be like the movies where she would get a little trickle of blood. It wasn't. Her nose EXPLODED. I think I must of broken a bunch of cartilege or something because blood shot out of both her nostrils, got all over me, got all over the floor.
She staggered backwards, hit her head hard enough on the wall to leave a dent, and slumped down.
We were both stunned for about 10 seconds before she started crying hysterically and ran into my room and locked the door. So I went to wash my hands, and while I was in the bathroom I heard her run out of the house and take off in her car. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't go the cops or anything. So later I went home and broke down in tears..
My mom came in the room and when she heard about the story she got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare
but I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air! I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later! Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey Faggots,
My name is Schopenhauer, and I exist because of our interconnected status within this metaphysical construct. All of you are Hypothetical, Matter-recognized, impedances on the eternal nature of mindness who spend every second of their meaningless, yet quaint existence looking at that which chooses to gaze upon them. You are everything bad in the world, as percieved by a greater majority of the moral sphere. Honestly, have any of you ever even fucking read The World As Will and Representation? I mean, I guess it's fun being completely unaware of the vast cosmic existance that pervades our very souls, deeming our own actions petty and inconsequential, playing to our own insecurities, but you all take this to a whole new level. This is even worse than that douche, Hegel.
Don't be a limited physical construct. Just hit me with your best shot (assuming that it exists within an existential realm of which I myself can percieve, if not interact with). I'm pretty much perfect (suck it, Descartes!). I was captain of the debate team (master-debater class of 1804) , and wrote a book. A fucking book. What books have you written, other than "jacking off to naked drawn japanese people FOR DUMMIES"? My metaphysical treatises are the foundation for that which influenced the likes of Nietzsche, Wagner, and a whole mess of germans. I have a hot bitch or ten in my stables at all times ("women are by nature meant to obey" who said that, faggots? Not you, that's fucking who.). You are nothing but an endless interplay of images and desires.
Thanks for listening, as if it mattered.
Pic Related: It's me and my fucking boss sideburns.

When I was in school I used to have an IQ of 15. My classmates used to harass me for not being that smart. But since 2017, my life has changed. My IQ is now 195 and it increases by 5 every time I sit down on Sunday nights to watch those memes. They're called "Jewess Queen". Because of that, I get all the girls and people are always comparing me to Albert Einstein, some even say that I am the cure for cancer. When the government found out that I watch Jewess Queen Memes, they showed up to my residence and took me to a secret facility to take an exam. The exam was about explaining all the jokes in those genius memes and I had to answer each question in all currently spoken languages. Since I watched and post Jewess Queen meme, I didn't have any problems and I completed it in 30 minutes. The next day, I got to see the results and I passed the exam with a score of 100%. They gave me the title "Smartest Man in Existence". Guess I am out of this world.

TRAPS ARE GAY

When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into ‘you show me yours, I’ll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. so What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said “fresh” and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought “naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!” I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie “yo homes smell ya later!” Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

██████╗░███████╗███████╗██╗░░░██╗░░
░░░
██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝██║░░░██║░░
░░░
██║░░██║█████╗░░███████╗██║░░░██║░░
░░░
██║░░██║██╔══╝░░╚════██║██║░░░██║░░
░░░
██████╔╝███████╗███████║╚██████╔╝░░
░░░
╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚══════╝░╚═════╝░░░
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░
████████╗██████╗░░█████╗░██╗███╗░░░
██╗
╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██║████╗░░
██║
░░░██║░░░██████╔╝███████║██║██╔██╗░
██║
░░░██║░░░██╔══██╗██╔══██║██║██║╚██╗
██║
░░░██║░░░██║░░██║██║░░██║██║██║░╚██
██║
░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═
══╝
░░░

██████╗░███████╗██████╗░░█████╗░██╗
██╗░░░░░
██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██║
██║░░░░░
██║░░██║█████╗░░██████╔╝███████║██║
██║░░░░░
██║░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗██╔══██║██║
██║░░░░░
██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║██║░░██║██║
███████╗
╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝
╚══════╝
░░░░░░░░

░█████╗░██╗░░░░░██╗░░░░░░░░░██████╗
░███████╗███████╗██╗░░░██╗
██╔══██╗██║░░░░░██║░░░░░░░░░██╔══██
╗██╔════╝██╔════╝██║░░░██║
███████║██║░░░░░██║░░░░░░░░░██║░░██
║█████╗░░███████╗██║░░░██║
██╔══██║██║░░░░░██║░░░░░░░░░██║░░██
║██╔══╝░░╚════██║██║░░░██║
██║░░██║███████╗███████╗░░░░██████╔
╝███████╗███████║╚██████╔╝
╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═════╝
░╚══════╝╚══════╝░╚═════╝░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██████╗░███████╗██████╗░░██████╗░██
████╗░████████╗██╗███╗░░░██╗░██████
╗░
██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔═══██╗██
╔══██╗╚══██╔══╝██║████╗░░██║██╔════
╝░
██████╔╝█████╗░░██████╔╝██║░░░██║██
████╔╝░░░██║░░░██║██╔██╗░██║██║░░██
█╗
██╔══██╗██╔══╝░░██╔═══╝░██║░░░██║██
╔══██╗░░░██║░░░██║██║╚██╗██║██║░░░█
█║
██║░░██║███████╗██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝██
║░░██║░░░██║░░░██║██║░╚████║╚██████
╔╝
╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░╚═
╝░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═══╝░╚═════
╝░
░░

I started reading, realized i dont really care what this says because i would never fuck a guy and im still gonna jack off to traps. Fuck off faggot, ur gay for clicking this thread

░█████╗░██╗░░░░░██╗░░░░░░░░░███████
╗██╗░░░██╗██╗███████╗███████╗██╗███
████╗███████╗██╗░░██╗██╗
██╔══██╗██║░░░░░██║░░░░░░░░░██╔════
╝██║░░░██║██║██╔════╝██╔════╝██║██╔
════╝██╔════╝██║░██╔╝██║
███████║██║░░░░░██║░░░░░░░░░███████
╗██║░░░██║██║███████╗█████╗░░██║███
████╗█████╗░░█████╔╝░██║
██╔══██║██║░░░░░██║░░░░░░░░░╚════██
║██║░░░██║██║╚════██║██╔══╝░░██║╚══
══██║██╔══╝░░██╔═██╗░██║
██║░░██║███████╗███████╗░░░░███████
║╚██████╔╝██║███████║███████╗██║███
████║███████╗██║░░██╗██║
╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚══════╝░░░░╚══════
╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝╚══════╝╚══════╝╚═╝╚══
════╝╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

I would like a mocha latte please

>██████╗░███████╗███████╗██╗░░░██╗░
░░░██╗░░░░░██╗██╗░░░██╗███████╗████
███╗
>██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝██║░░░██║░
░░░██║░░░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔════╝██╔═
═══╝
>██║░░██║█████╗░░███████╗██║░░░██║░
░░░██║░░░░░██║██║░░░██║█████╗░░████
███╗
>██║░░██║██╔══╝░░╚════██║██║░░░██║░
░░░██║░░░░░██║╚██╗░██╔╝██╔══╝░░╚═══
═██║
>██████╔╝███████╗███████║╚██████╔╝░
░░░███████╗██║░╚████╔╝░███████╗████
███║
>╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚══════╝░╚═════╝░░
░░░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═══╝░░╚══════╝╚═══
═══╝
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░

this hasn't been a trap thread for quite a while, you aids infested homosexual piece of shit

██████╗░███████╗███████╗██╗░░░██╗░░
░░██╗░░░░░░██████╗░██╗░░░██╗███████
╗███████╗
██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝██║░░░██║░░
░░██║░░░░░██╔═══██╗██║░░░██║██╔════
╝██╔════╝
██║░░██║█████╗░░███████╗██║░░░██║░░
░░██║░░░░░██║░░░██║██║░░░██║█████╗░
░███████╗
██║░░██║██╔══╝░░╚════██║██║░░░██║░░
░░██║░░░░░██║░░░██║╚██╗░██╔╝██╔══╝░
░╚════██║
██████╔╝███████╗███████║╚██████╔╝░░
░░███████╗╚██████╔╝░╚████╔╝░███████
╗███████║
╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚══════╝░╚═════╝░░░
░░╚══════╝░╚═════╝░░░╚═══╝░░╚══════
╝╚══════╝

Are you dumb? You're not welcome here. Your faggot threads will be destroyed.

New thread!!

▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░░ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄
▒█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█
▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█
░░░▄▀░▄████████████████████▌███████
██▄░░░░░░░
░░▄░▄▄████████░▀░▀▄▀▄█░████████▀███
████░░░░░░
░░░░███▀▐████░▄░█░███░█████████▌███
█████░░░░░
░░▄████░████████▀███▐██▐███▌█████▄▐
██▄██▄░░░░
░░░██▄░▌█████████████▀▄██▄█▀▐██████
██▌▀██░░░░
░▄▐█░███████████████▀░██▀█▌░░██████
███░██▄░░░
░▐▐█░████████████▀▀░░██▀▐█▀▀▀░█████
████▐██▌░░
░▀▐███████████▀▀░░░▄██░▄█▀░░░░░█▀██
██████░░░░
░░▀████████▀█▄▄▄▄░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀█
██████▌░░░
░░░████████▌▀▄████░░░▄█░░░░▀███▌▀█▀
███████░░░
░░░▀█████▌░░▀▌▀▀▐░░░▄▀░░░░░█▀

DEUS VULT FAGGOTS!

off to a good start I see

kind of a losing battle for you unless you don’t have a life (hmmm)
stop being an insecure newfag, learn how to use filters if you get triggered this hard

Learn how to get the fuck out, queer. you're ruining this place with your love of dick, it's disgusting

go to 8 chan homo

sorry, but im gonna stay :) make some quality posts if you’re upset, we learned as children that temper tantrums don’t fix anything

You're going to have to gtfo. you'll get sick of spidey soon. trap fags will get their own board, you should be happy, homo

>trap fags will get their own board
source?

you can keep going, if you wanna spend the limited time that you have in life posting that then that’s your choice, but traps threads will keep getting made by people and people will keep posting in them, this is why getting triggered gets you nowhere