Question for Americans on this board

Question for Americans on this board.

Do niggers actually shout at the screen when watching a movie in the cinema in America?

They sure do
>mfw I saw you got served at a ghetto theatre

it depends. niggers act better the less of them around there are.

so edgy lmao

They do it here in Europe too.

>ed milijew and peter hitchjews alongside mosley and based griffin

philo semitic britpol cancer

>france
>the guy has a gun

wut

Yeah

The one time I went to a theater with more than 5 black people they were yelling and over reacting to mundane shit.

Stereotypes usually exist for a reason. If they didn't make sense they would die out.

You can with a permit.

They do.

If you go to a high-class neighborhood theater where 1/30 people are black then you do not know how minorities are.

Remember that time hundreds of people were shot down with imagination in a nightclub

Or when an entire newspaper's staff were riddled with bloody holes by a madman wielding incisive rhetoric

Or in Nice when a fellow plowed through a crowd with a truck, then stepped out and began firing pointed accusations at the wounded

Imagine how much worse it would have been if guns were allowed in the country

Depends on the movie. If the movie celebrates black culture like say a Bad Boys 2 or Madea movies....yeah they holler a bit, mostly to get their friends to laugh.

For other movies they mostly shut the fuck up. For example when I went to Star Wars 7 I sat next to like 8-10 black people, all together. They clapped and laughed a bit but didn't yell at the screen. When Han got stabbed I was expecting an "AW HELL NAW" but it didn't come.

Horror movies are completely different. The "DON'T GO IN DAT ROOM BITCH" stereotype is real. but in all honesty 9 time out of 10 it makes the movie more enjoyable

Hope that helps OP

A common misconception is that guns are illegal in Europe. This is wrong. They are not illegal, just much harder to get them.

Yes.
Every time a black character does something nice, it comes with a few "DASS RAITE"
When a black character gets killed, somebody shoots at the screen, people start to scream, the police is called to evacuate the theater, a black man almost always gets killed while having his hands up and carrying a book. Black Lives Matter usually arrives in a matter of hours.

Someone post the video of the Indian theater chimpout.

>people in europe can't have guns
*Tips american (((media))*

That's a cop actually

It's absolutly forbidden to walk in the street with a gun if you're not a cop in france

>niggers being niggers
>white man pulls out a gun
>they scatter like hyenas

Would people allow this to happen in Hungary or Poland? Western """Europe""" is fucked

You truly opened my eyes. It is illegal, so how is this video real? Must be fake.

No, our own wiggers would attack these ''sophisticated'' folks.

You're right, it'd end up looking like America with every lunatic having a gun instead of just some of them, and massacres would be commonplace. Just like in America! Brilliant.

You fucking orangutan.

Yes

Question for Yuropoors

Do Muslims really segregate you by gender in cinemas?

Not in Latvia.

But there are ~300 Muslims in the entire country so...

>expecting ghettoblacks to not break the law
bruh...
It's possible to own guns in France, there is just a lot of control, you need a permit, and a lot of things available in the USA are not obtainable in France.
The rules regarding carrying a firearm in public are different though.

As if I needed more reason to NOT BE INFRINGED.

>muslim
>going to the movies in the first place
entertainment is haram according to our local diaperheads

Depends if they've reached critical mass or not. 1 or 2 you won't have any problems but 4 and up and the nigger switch gets turned on.

Anyone who has ever lived around black people knows this, as their group becomes larger in size their collective IQs drop like a stone

>Loves Nick Griffin
>Hates Peter Hitchens

>based griffin

Fuck off, retard
The cockeyed fat Nazi managed to alienate the British people away from their basic ethnic and national interests for an entire decade or so.

The BNP under Griffin were so incompetent and genuinely toxic that when UKIP came along, a party so mild that you couldn't even call it civic nationalist, they too suffered because of the electoral fallout left by the BNP.

It's why every European nation has a swiftly rising alt-right nationalist populist party (AfD, FN), while we just have UKIP, which is on its last legs, filled with ex-Tory liberals, and has no momentum or even much reason to exist post-Brexit.

Look at the BNP now.
What did they get last general election, a thousand votes nationwide?

Proles like you are so unintelligent and unappealing that you've allowed an ideology as old and as fundamental to the continued existence of western civilisation like nationalism to become a scary word.

The reason British nationalism isn't really a thing is because everyone still has the mental image of Nick Griffin and his baldy army of Paki-bashing chavs in their head.

>peter hitchjews

Did you even see the webm? What the fuck are you on about?

France actually has one of the highest gun-per-inhabitant amongst the world?

There's a great many bunch of hunters, or former military-service individuals that inflate those numbers for us, and lots more people are arming up with muslims now being the teeniest bit too rampant.

That's a cop in the video who have the gun
Even in the usa some cops don't have uniform

WTF i hate niggers now??!

Reminder that Latvians were the most over-represented in the Communist Party of the USSR in 1924.

More than Russians, Ukrainians, or Jews.

Nice English, Pierre.

Oh I know. We have been, throughout history, pretty big mischief makers wherever we popped up outside of our own borders.

only proper way to watch a horror movie is in a theater full of black people

>AWW, SHE GON DIE. SHE GON DIEEEE!

>nigs nigging during movie
>tell them to STFU
>"aw hell naw white boy, ooga booga an sheet etc"
>"lets step outside and settle this"
>lead them to the exit
>they step outside
>pull door shut
>go back to seat and enjoy the rest of the movie