How do you say "cocking a gun" in Swedish? as in the act of cocking a hammer on a pistol in order to shoot

How do you say "cocking a gun" in Swedish? as in the act of cocking a hammer on a pistol in order to shoot.

Hhuyy ve myrotu

huy te vrotu

Just so you know i speak Swedish pretty fluently, it's only specific shit like this i don't know how to say, so no need to try and troll me

Why?

>pic related?

doing some translating but can't figure this one out, google is not helpfull, need a native speaker to help me out on this one

put it in context?

Bumping with papes and screenshots

the words are "cocking control" on a lancing device to take blood samples for diabetes. It basically loads the spring, as you would cock a pistol or a rifle before firing

"Spänner hanen"

Litterally means "cocking hammer/firing pin"

No clue about the diabetes device.

good enough, tack, har funderat på det här i två timmar redan!
Bumpar med lite mera papes

or even more exactly "cocking THE firing pin"

oddly specific really most swedes would just simply say "laddar pistolen" (loading the gun) i think

تحميل بندقية

it's not always easy since these have been shittily translated from chinese to english, and then we need to turn the shitty english in to shitty swedish...
I don't even get payed well for this

"cocking a gun".....hmmmm
i think you spelled ''cucking'' wrong

I actually live and work in Finland...

congratulations...you still have a chance.

Miss Helsinki is da bomb do :)))))))))

People are actually made to addapt to Finnish society here, unlike other europoor nations where they are allowed to form ghetos and just keep on living with their sandnigger mentalities. Learn Finnish, learn our culture or fuck off out of the welfare and back home.
The amount of refugees Finland takes in is so small anyways, they don't cause trouble. (not where i live at least)

Stop this nonsense... Finnish culture and sandniggers don't mix ...how far have we sunken to ...not raping woman and doing terrorist attacks is considered something to be happy about ...

تصويب بندقية

Diet +1