FUCK CALIFORNIA.Do we all agree California is Liberal piece of shit that should be kicked out of Union?

FUCK CALIFORNIA.Do we all agree California is Liberal piece of shit that should be kicked out of Union?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ca73entSisE

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Maryland-Catholic-Girls-High-School-Fires-Alt-Right-Teacher-468152783.html
forward.com/fast-forward/391518/is-bannon-losing-breitbart-the-platform-of-the-alt-right/
fox2now.com/2018/01/05/man-charged-with-terrorism-in-stopping-of-amtrak-train/
observer.com/2017/06/jeff-sessions-war-on-drugs-medical-marijuana/
time.com/4703888/jeff-sessions-marijuana-heroin-opioid/
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/sessions-orders-justice-dept-to-end-forensic-science-commission-suspend-review-policy/2017/04/10/2dada0ca-1c96-11e7-9887-1a5314b56a08_story.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-issues-sweeping-new-criminal-charging-policy/2017/05/11/4752bd42-3697-11e7-b373-418f6849a004_story.html?utm_term=.0d31d35ee8d4
cbsnews.com/news/sessions-welcomes-expansion-of-asset-forfeiture-i-love-that-program/
forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2017/02/24/prison-stocks-soar-under-trump-as-sessions-oks-private-jails-again/#4d32c51810ce
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/trump-again-praises-stop-and-frisk-says-people-in-inner-cities-are-living-in-hell.html
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/28/16059536/trump-cops-speech-gang-violence-long-island
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cuckfornia needs to GTFO we don't need you,we don't want you and take all of your bellowed libtards with you

Fuck off Ivan

>Tyrone, Ahmed, Schlomo, Pedro

I wonder who?

bump for commiefornia hate

I'm actually a girl

Oh please kick us out of the union. Then I won't have to deal with all the retards from shitholes like Alabama

I don't think they should be kicked out, I'm not sure if thats even legal or possible. But what we can do is cut off all federal funding assistance to them.

tits or gtfo

Enjoy drinking sea water, soyboy

dick of gtfo

kek salty reds

ITT: right wing hypocrites who only bleat about "muh states rights" when it suits them

you sound like a triggered SJW

cringe

Sup Forumsacks pls go

Cali has the 7th largest economy in the world. What are you gonna do when your flyover state loses all its farming subsidy because the US govt can no longer pay you (you know, since they kicked out the biggest economy in the USA), and you have nowhere to sell your grain since the mega farming lobby has control of where things are distributed? You gonna retreat to Canada like a coward? Or just sit there and go broke because MAGA?

You'll prob have to sell off that cool red hat to stay out of crippling debt... and your body.

You mean step one in the republican playbook.

tits or gtfo

This will be the face of ''average Californians' in 20 years if not sooner.Hope you are happy you disgusting faggots.Stop spreading you vile cancer to rest of us.STOP!

tits or gtfo

First you show dick then I show tits

No, just move all niggers to California.
Over time the problem will solve itself

You fags do realize that in 60 years or so california is going to break away from the mainland and hopefully be swallowed by the pacific.

This would be the greatest thing ever.

Kick out the 7th largest economy and then add 1.3 trillion in debt.

That would be fucking amazing.

Maybe you meant 60000 years lol

>FUCK CALIFORNIA.Do we all agree California is Liberal piece of shit that should be kicked out of Union?

California, Oregon and Washington would be just fine without the flyover States.

I want this to happen.

I am beyond ready to leave the south and all its backwoods sister fucking retards behind.

all this could be underwater in 100 years, but will most probably be in 150.

tech companies are already pulling out. don't think you own any of the real tech. silicon valley started because of bell labs and ATT and later, ARPANET and work to battle russia during the cold war. then, more tech came in but it's time to leave. THIS might be why seattle is big now because it won't be underwater.

The midwest and south would be just fine without all the pedophiles and faggots in california

>meanwhile, Alabama tries to elect a confirmed child predator to the Senate.

If only you knew what irony is.

This is the sort of sentiment why I can never take right-wingers all that seriously.

>elects child rapist Trump as President

This has to be the dumbest fucking thread ever created.

>we should kick California out of the union
>people from California
>fuck yes do that
>you can keep your fags and pedophiles
>Roy moore

Its retard shit like this that keeps me from ever voting for a republican. The platform sounds good but the fucking supporters are goddamn brain dead

>The platform sounds good but the fucking supporters are goddamn brain dead
You have to be in order to truly buy into it. The GOP has been the party of stupid ever since Eisenhower left office.

>california GDP of us = $2.448 trillion
>kek good luck user

Ashamed to be borned in worst state in Union.Indeed to hell with California

Oh look a racist got 88
now Hitler gets his wings

Yes it must be terrible to be borned in such a place when you're clearly meant to be borned in a gleaming example of modern civilization like Missouri or Alabama.

Maybe 60 was wishful thinking. But it seems that the documentary i watched said not much longer then that. All it would take is for a few fault lines to start opening.

borned?
you mean

Atleast people in the south arnt a bunch of over educated latte sipping cuck faggots who want to destroy america and turn it into some beta fag euro country.

Feel you bro,there is nothing to be proud of about that shithole anymore.
And the only reason they have money is because some wealthy Americans like sunny warm wether and beaches so they move there.

Funny considering all you faggots keep bringing your bullshit ass train of thought to Texas where the cost of a mid sized house isn't 850k

>I'm as dumb as broken hammer and about as useful.

>Atleast people in the south arnt a bunch of over educated
I guess that's true, nobody accuses people who are borned in the South of having too much education.

Since florida is americas cock that would make cali the ass.

Most of Californian money comes from OTHER Americans who were borned in OTHER parts of US.I would love for you to get gicked out of Union,than lot of that wealth would be returned back to us.

>kick Cali out of the union
>No massive blue state paying for the financially inept bible belt's welfare bills
>Conservitards starve to death
Let it happen

"borned" isnt even a word you stupid jew.

Jesus youre a poster child for abortion.

Nobody willingly moves to Texas. What a desolate boring shithole. Enjoy your dirt.

Wealthy people tend to move to more impoverished areas, buy up property, and then improve the community with new businesses and increased spending in infrastructure. The downside is that people like you who are used to living in an impoverished slum can no longer to afford to live in the place you call home, and inevitably move on to a different slum. 20 year later the cycle repeats.

>ITT: the poor states have a fit

>Wealthy people tend to move to more impoverished areas
No you dumb fuck they don't they just buy the property.

>move to the ghetto

Who would ever do that.

If you follow the line of posts you will see I am poking fun at him for using the word twice in a single post. Unless you can't detect sarcasm in text, in which case you might have autism.

Oh my lord jesus. You shoulda been swallowed.

Ever hear of "white flight"? Last i checked most wealthy americans could give a shit less about some nigger infested ghetto

I agree, i say we sell it to china

Youre still a faggot jew.

>Who would ever do that.
Because once people like you are priced out of the area its no longer a ghetto.

Texas breeds real Men,California breeds Cucks.

Durrr durrrI,am proud of money that we took from other Americans,money that we didn't even made or created.
Face if fags,you have nothing to be proud of,as this guy said

>sell Cali to China
>china now has a foothold in North America
>chinas rise and America's decline as a superpower happens even faster
And you people say you don't act against your own interests.

I live in a condo in downtown Seattle. Go look up how much those go for and tell me again how I'm going to be run out of the ghetto.

>Texas breeds real Men
I've met two "men" from Texas one was a fat drunk the other would suck every dick in this thread

Your opinion dont matter. Seattle is literally the breeding ground for cuck beta queers

1. Do you live there?

2. If no why are you bitching and moaning about a state that has nothing to do with you?

3. Where are you?

4. I'm sure your own state has even worse problems to deal with

5. I'm from Florida btw.

6.?????
7. PROFIT!!!

Yeah because 2 guys are representive of the whole male population in texas.

Yes and being ok with gay people makes everyone a limp wristed faggot.

What we can do is trigger the fault line of Cali somehow so a giant earthquake splits it off from the rest of the u.s.

No we don't all agree faggot kys

>No you dumb fuck they don't they just buy the property.
And tear down the ramshackle huts that have been there for more than half a century and build new high prices condos in the area. Rinse and repeat over a few years and you have what is happening to Texas today. Poor rural "people" no longer able to afford to live there and move away, improving the community.

>sell cali to china
>faggot libtards infect china
>civil war
>we buy cali back after all the libtards have been replaced with hardworking chinese
>overall takeout quality increases 500%

Spoken like a true little bitch.

Fuck off you SJW faggot.

As they say, steers and queers.

That happens everywhere....That happens in third world countries. They tear down old shitty huts to put up new shitty huts. Texas does not have a monopoly on gentrification.

Let me know when California starts putting their own citizens needs over that of illegal aliens. Commiefornia is doomed.

Youre a fucking idiot.

not sure if i can respect your language to be honest, you must be one of the media spinning recluse's that have nothing but trifling for regulars. california is an agricultural state and one of the most advanced of the very few states there are, being in a position to segregate yourself from that means you must be pretty sure of your own resourcable manufactured perishable goods, of which you would not likely be even alive if it weren't for those types of states which provide it to the rest.

Wealthy people give an equal amount of shots about all impoveriahed areas, whether they be inner city ghettos or rural backwaters. They buy up the property and clear out the riff raff. You should be thanking them for making an investment into your community.

>nbcwashington.com/news/local/Maryland-Catholic-Girls-High-School-Fires-Alt-Right-Teacher-468152783.html

>forward.com/fast-forward/391518/is-bannon-losing-breitbart-the-platform-of-the-alt-right/

>fox2now.com/2018/01/05/man-charged-with-terrorism-in-stopping-of-amtrak-train/

>alt righters officially on FBI watch list

>being this BTFO

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhah

>sell cali to China
>add 1.3 trillion in debt
>accidentally kill self with shotgun cuz retard

California is the sugar daddy of nearly all the GOP states. How would conservative America survive without Liberals paying for everything?

It wouldn't.

Everywhere huh? Been to chicago, detroit, or cleveland lately? New orlens?

No one fucking cares what happens in places like haiti. If they invest there its just for PR

How many bullets are your magazines allowed to hold before your local police come kick your door in? Fag.

I didn't say it did. user asked why liberals were moving to Texas and I told him. To improve the community by making it too expensive for the local riff raff to stay.

In a letter written to Congress on May 1, Sessions argues that because marijuana remains illegal under the controlled substances act, representatives should disregard longstanding protections against the prosecution of medical cannabis.

observer.com/2017/06/jeff-sessions-war-on-drugs-medical-marijuana/

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in remarks prepared for delivery this week that he believes marijuana is "only slightly less awful," than heroin.

time.com/4703888/jeff-sessions-marijuana-heroin-opioid/

Attorney General Jeff Sessions will end a Justice Department partnership with independent scientists to raise forensic science standards and has suspended an expanded review of FBI testimony across several techniques that have come under question, saying a new strategy will be set by an in-house team of law enforcement advisers.

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/sessions-orders-justice-dept-to-end-forensic-science-commission-suspend-review-policy/2017/04/10/2dada0ca-1c96-11e7-9887-1a5314b56a08_story.html

In the later years of the Obama administration, a bipartisan consensus emerged on Capitol Hill for sentencing reform legislation, which Sessions opposed and successfully worked to derail.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Friday that he has directed his federal prosecutors to pursue the most severe penalties possible, including mandatory minimum sentences, in his first step toward a return to the war on drugs of the 1980s and 1990s that resulted in long sentences for many minority defendants and packed U.S. prisons.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-issues-sweeping-new-criminal-charging-policy/2017/05/11/4752bd42-3697-11e7-b373-418f6849a004_story.html?utm_term=.0d31d35ee8d4

Sessions welcomes restoration of asset forfeiture: "I love that program"

cbsnews.com/news/sessions-welcomes-expansion-of-asset-forfeiture-i-love-that-program/

In the final months of the Obama administration, the Justice Department announced it would end the use of private prisons. In the first month of the Trump administration, the rule was rescinded. In a memo signed February 21, but released to the public late Thursday, the new U.S. Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, rescinded the order.

forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2017/02/24/prison-stocks-soar-under-trump-as-sessions-oks-private-jails-again/#4d32c51810ce

When asked about racial tensions in the United States, Trump gave a rambling answer about promoting "law and order" while painting a picture of inner cities as places where people cannot "walk down the street" without getting shot. The Republican presidential nominee again touted the effectiveness of stop-and-frisk

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/trump-again-praises-stop-and-frisk-says-people-in-inner-cities-are-living-in-hell.html

Trump tells cops they should rough people up more during arrests

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/28/16059536/trump-cops-speech-gang-violence-long-island

Asset forfeiture, stop and frisk, longer prison sentences, ramped up drug war, removing forensic science oversight... all of it is meant to work together to steal from the most vulnerable Americans.

We're seeing the conspiracy play out right before our eyes and yet millions are cheering it on while claiming they love freedom.

I dont live in a ghetto. But you pry will once your rich parents find out you been shootin heroin and fucking your dog in their basement and boot your sorry ass out on the street.

Another fucking internet genius right here.

I wonder where his grandchildren go to school? Do you think he loves them?

I just got back from Chicago. Its happening there right now....

The people that live in Haiti care and they tear down...well they wait for hurricanes but anyways then they rebuild shitty huts. And from what I saw on the news they make them out of concrete...

OLDFAG here, ITT: see attached.

lol I've lived all over this country and California is by far the best state. I'm surprised they don't want to build a wall to keep the rest of the 3rd world country this is the US out of it. As you cross any border to california it feels like you're going 20 years into the future. You obviously don't live in california or you would never want to leave or you're just retarded.

Kek. But hey at least you guys have your prioties straight, right? If I recall correctly you cucks just let an illegal immigrant who killed an innocent woman walk free

As many as yours I live in Washington.

Rural areas are just as much ghettos as inner city slums. The only differences are the skin color of the residents and where the wrecked cars are parked.

>implying the 6th largest economy in the world needs the US more than the US needs it