Why don't we ever see asians do degenerate shit like this?

Why don't we ever see asians do degenerate shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/japanesewtfs/status/925037753183719424
twitter.com/japanesewtfs/status/851832740643299328
twitter.com/japanesewtfs/status/851829689429757952
twitter.com/japanesewtfs/status/839682886873804800
youtu.be/njptzpv7I1I
youtu.be/1EKTw50Uf8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you'd have huge difficulty finding an asian that fat.

they do actually

fat asians are the worst bitches this world has ever carried

Show me. I'm actually curious.

Seems that anyone can set up a church nowadays.

twitter.com/japanesewtfs/status/925037753183719424

twitter.com/japanesewtfs/status/851832740643299328

twitter.com/japanesewtfs/status/851829689429757952

twitter.com/japanesewtfs/status/839682886873804800

They do. They just don't film it. The MoD members are basically just lighter skinned niggers with a far more violent tenancies. I live in Oklahoma. They're really big down here. They shot up a fucking film festival because they were mad that a guy was attempting to mediate between one member and some other guy to end a dispute. They have notoriously loud parties. The colleges even the fucking shitty ones are full of them. Shit like this pic related is a constant.

personal favorite youtu.be/njptzpv7I1I

Monkeys

they do worse

They hunt whales, they don't ride them.

keep in mind most black people act like that but that doesn't mean every single one acts like that, same for pretty much every group

kek

The asian culture is much different growing up. I'm half korean and my parents got divorced when i was really young, so I would spend half the time with my korean mom and the other half with my white dad.

The two households were VERY different. My mom would beat my ass with sticks and shit for the smallest thing like spilling water on the carpet or watching a PG 13 movie without her permission. If she caught me doing something like in OPs picture, she honestly probably would have killed me. One time I had to get a delinquency paper for school signed and she found out my dad signed it without me telling her about it and literally locked me in a room for 24 hours with no food or water.

Talking with my asian friends, this seems to be the norm in an asian household.

Asians, on average, just come from a culture that glorifies prosperity and condemns depravity where as black people are the opposite. They talk about how real niggas are from the hood and act like delinquents and anyone who is successful is just an Uncle Tom.

because it's all about IQ.

niggers generally have a much lower IQ than both whites and asians, and as a result are far more physically aggressive in all aspects. they lack intellectual prowess and compensate by way of pursuing physical prowess which leads to allsorts of degeneracy.

whites are smack bang in the middle whereby they generally have both physical and intellectual prowess but don't particularly excel in any individually unless they utilise both to really push their limits. and as such, you see some whites taking the physical route to prowess, usually the ones with lower IQ but not always, and some taking the intellectual route to prowess, but again, some, not all.

asians however, typically drift more towards intellectual prowess and pursuits thereof due to the fact that they have a much higher general IQ than both blacks and whites. there are exceptions to the rule, but it's still a rule. and of course, there is also a disparity between different variants of asians, IQ tends to differ a lot between individual asian cultures but generally speaking they have a higher average IQ than us, especially in western societies where they benefit from better education than they have in their home countries.

Yes.....don't let couple of million shit nuggets ruin your now shit covered ice cream !!

Holy shit this post. What's next, you wanna say that women are too dumb and illogical beings when there are also dumb and illogical men walking this Earth?

would be a shame wouldn't it
like that example tho, really shows the high IQ I'm facing

hyperbole
....you understood my point tho ?!

of course you're going to put niggers in the same bag if they proudly affiliate with the black community, but what if some don't

no cause it's retarded, every person is different and is defined by his actions not for what they are

top tier humor fam

Asian women don't normally get that fat and fucking disgusting as nigger women.

/b
where you go from sensible reasonable response
to total retardation, in the matter of just two posts.

youtu.be/1EKTw50Uf8M

wait.... my SJW friend....we are all the same... no ?...wait....but white people ARE responsible for slavery ...gut blacks are not responsible for crime...but ...

if you're defined by the sum of your actions then you will still be defined by what you are, regardless of how you get to the point of "what you are"
also that guy you're responding too is a baiter and you taking the bait is lulzy, so haha

actually women are more often than not smack bang in the middle of the IQ spectrum whereas men tend to drift more towards either side of the spectrum, (this is where the twin stereotypes of the physically weak weedy thinker and the gigantic musclebound dumb grunt come from)

which makes sense evolutionarily speaking because two castes of men (thinkers and do'ers) are preferable to one caste that can do everything because in that kind of a hierarchy where everybody excels at everything there would be too much competition between all males and little to no cooperation.

anyway, also, evolutionarily speaking women don't really need to excel at anything because the fact that they are the childbearers means they're pretty much covered as long as they fuck a male.

>/b

it's Sup Forums newfag, gtfo

white ppl are not responsible for slavery
some people of different races including black people themselves are in fact responsible for slavery

anyways as I was saying you are responsible for your actions, you kill/steal, you face the consequences
that's life

At least the man gets a little sense of superiority before going back to his current task of pushing his offspring around in a stroller.

maybe I took the bait

but he sure took the loss

>pushing his offspring
>his offspring

Making a looooooot of assumptions.

There was one Asian ASMR girl I remember that had made an ASMR video where she took a caramel apple and literally ate only the caramel. Once she finished eating the caramel, she was done, no joke. And of course, as you could probably guess, she was fat.

because you haven’t looked.

Thanks for the info Jamal

what I'm saying is, you're white, some sjw are white, you don't wanna get affiliated with those fucks

Too bad cause you're defined by what you are right ?

actually read the bell curve if you’re going to paraphrase it that extensively and poorly.

You're welcome Djamel

/thread

Neck yourself edge lord

I know buddy...but i swear ...SJW get my blood boiling....and All Sharptons...and ''Black cultural leaders "...and BLM ....

Yeah..........i......know..........right.......so............................gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

asians eat their poop for arousal. Amoung doing other even more filthy things.
maybe they are too nerdy at heart. And hence being the opposite of black people.

ever been in a rekt thread?

Sharptons ?

plural... - ''...people like All..''...

oh alright
I agree that sjws are fucking hypocrites and arguing with them is just a waste of time

Fuck off retard

Being both that fat and dancing like that are uniquely American.

However you can easily find girls in hijabs doing a sort of twerk at parties.

You mean black people in America, not all black people. My father is Trinidadian and mother is Filipina. Our household was very much the Asian household you described. Neither of my parents were soft.

Yeah sorry for not clarifying. I specifically meant black people in America who are constantly consuming pop culture garbage.