wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/israel_9-11_index.html
freightconnect.com/carrier/54ca14809dc5d72c3d0851c4
youtube.com/watch?v=AzishYMZVNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The result of treacherous Jews.

No, that's terrorism. Dumb liberal

The result of neo-conservatism and Jewish overreach.

Satire?

Is there anyone in the world dumber than 9-11 conspiracy theorists? I don't think so.

Fuck off kike.

No, I just said it was terrorism. What came after, was nationalism. You know all the people coming together under one fight to fight an enemy. Shame you're too stupid to see the benefits on nationalism, otherwise, you wouldn't of shitposted. Kill yourself and take your family with you.

It obviously came down like a brain pancake.

Ah post an Example of Globalism, and conspiracy.

OP Must Have no idea what it means.

OP is the type of shill that should not be paid.

The Lavon Affair

>The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954.[vague] As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American, and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties, except for operative Philip Natanson, when a bomb he was taking to place in a movie theater ignited prematurely in his pocket; for two members of the cell who committed suicide after being captured; and for two operatives who were tried, convicted, and executed by Egypt.

>The operation ultimately became known as the Lavon Affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon was forced to resign as a consequence of the incident. Before Lavon's resignation, the incident had been euphemistically referred to in Israel as the "Unfortunate Affair" or "The Bad Business" (Hebrew: העסק הביש, HaEsek HaBish). After Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years, the surviving agents were officially honored in 2005 by being awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katzav.[3]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Sound familiar?

wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/israel_9-11_index.html

Result of Islam and nothing else.

Woah

If you think about it, the smoke was blowing the other way originally, so it's fake.

>world trade center
>thinks it represents nationalism

>The result of massive government incompetence

ftfy

I meant middle eastern nationalism

>the cause of nationalism
Ftfy

But in reality, it was Jewish Nationalism.

>the result of religion
fixed

I thought it was the result of Islam? How am I wrong user? How did the USA provoke this attack? Answer these questions, but you won't because my questions make you think, huh?

WITHOUT FAIL

Islam isn't a nationality. It's a Goddamn cancer that needs to be ridden from this planet with bullets and bombs.

Islam is supra-nationalist, not nationalist.
Neocons are the same but less numerous and less inclusive -- the tribe before all else and nation-states are only two hundred years old and all that.
Globalist cartel capitalism is the same way.
Not seeing a single role for nationalism.

The hell is this

JIDF plz

>all this JIDF disinfo shills ITT
Oy vey!

You're scaring me
What is this

what is this shit

>supporting Israel
>Iranian revolution
>Gulf War
>what did USA ever do to make Arabs mad?

It's blowback fucktard. It's never justified, but you can at least keep up with modern fucking events.

sure, because it's not like killing someones brother or husband, nephew or uncle or dropping a bomb that also kills their sister, wife, neice or aunt will rob the people of their will to fight.

Go relearn the lessons of your own history - I'll keep it simple for you; the chapter you'll want to review is titled 'the Vietnam War and how America lost it'

It is the result of Islamic Nationalism.
They think they are the master religion, so they go around pulling this shit and justifying it with their "pro-eugenic" plans.

Fuck off traitor.

We werent so patriotic back then I dont think.
Heres a version I made.

How can something this sturdy collapse? Preposterous

That one dog with the fuckin red mouth is spooky.

actually thats the result of a false flag

Oh wow look at that picture of some text with no context

You Muslim niggers conduct terrorist attacks against your real enemies, perceived enemies, innocent people and even other Muslims. You assholes declare war on basically anyone, regardless of their presence on the world's stage.

The result of a bunch of mostly Saudi Muslims highjacking and flying some planes into some buildings

2 8 P A G E S

P
A
G
E
S

Cool dog, check out this one

care to elaborate on that post? and explain its significance?

He seems to be in some kind of psychotic image dumping mode, like we're supposed to intercept information from a picture of a back alley

Who paid for it, shepherded it and then covered it up?

>You know who

>Chequed

You said last time you had something big , summat good for us coming in a week or two.

That was a week or 2 ago..
When are you doing it, i want to be about for it ?

These images arent on tor, apparently. Someone said.

Do you miss your doge and do you have a replacement yet ?

And Islam is the result of constant fighting between empires. Had the Byzantines and the Persians not weakened themselves through decades of straight warfare at their boundaries, the filthy Bedouin monkeys and their illiterate con artist leader Muhammad would have never become a force in the region.

Nation states are stable and there is nothing wrong with nationalism.

What the fuck is up with this guy? He's been posting weird ass pics here for a couple days now that have no context or caption. He's reposting a couple of these from a thread a while back too.

What are you doing, Japan?

or the result of the missing 2 trillion dollars that was unaccounted for, as announced on national tv by Donalds Rumnsfeld, one day prior to the attack...

surely that monies couldn't have been spent on a false flag, all people of the US are 5000% honorable!!! USA USA USA!!!

This was said never by any of us. Wait for the sea change politik in Amerika. The great time is almost upon you...kill them all.

Something to do with that cicada thing last month?

Is it a shillbot that was on autoshitpost and has broken in some fashion?

>date says 2/3/16
What the fuck every other photo is from the 70's and this shit shows up.

Kill who, Samurai san?

This company might be out of business

freightconnect.com/carrier/54ca14809dc5d72c3d0851c4

>It's going to happen in America in your lifetime

All of these are reposts from another 9/11 thread the other day, I'm sure I missed a couple too. What the fuck are you up to Japan?

If it wasnt you then it was someone else with new fresh pictures of mossad..

Holocaust conspiracy theorists

Who is behind this post?

Proof from other thread. Will post more when found.

Laugh until it is time to cry Juif. He cried gibbering until we sent him to much better places after we prised the dog he shot from his face.

This has to be for some post modern new photography art project. I could stare at these pictures with minimalistic music and be gone for hours. Bravo Japan, bravo!

Melons will be twisted off now shrugging shoulders.

More like the result of mundialism

hi /lit/
go rp tao lin elsewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=AzishYMZVNU

Show your money

FYI: All of this guys posts are pics of things around the NYC area, I assume these pertain to 9/11 and some Israel conspiracy shit.

No, it's the result of kikery and shislam.

Nationalism is whats about to happen to both of those things after Trump is elected, and it will be glorious.

Kill yourself

>1 trumpshekel has been sent to your account for your post

Btw this company is cited in a bunch of news stories and shit about Israeli spies and 9/11, all these posts are related to this incident.

that's a result of Islamic nationalism and it'l be exterminated by emperor Trump