How wold win in a MMA fight?

How wold win in a MMA fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LbhFdjiPe6w
youtube.com/watch?v=bxb0PCBV0vk
youtube.com/watch?v=Tg2oeP3-yKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bruce Lee would get beaten by any modern female mma fighter. Hes like 60kg's and has 0 fighting experience.

Tyson. Why do you think there is weight class ?

lee is skinny like fuck

are you retarded Bruce lee notorious fought in underground street fighting which was the no rules MMA before there was MMA.

even tyson now could destruct bruce lee

>0 fighting experience

You are either stupid or ignorant.

why you cunts even responded

btw bruce lee is fucking dead , how do you lose against corpse

Heaven fight

is this a fighting game where you play as people who died? i want my bruce lee v. hitler matchups

Bruce Lee died unexpectedly in July 1973, at age 32 y.o. when still probably close to the pinnacle of his martial arts prowess.

Mike Tyson was born June 1966;

..... so the most recent time when the fight could have actually taken place was when Tyson was about seven years old.

It is pretty safe to say that if a fight had ever occurred between these two amazing fighters :

Bruce Lee would have won within about 0.05 s of the bell for round one:

with a single kick, punch, swing of the nunchucks, leg sweep, diaper change, or scary war-face and grunt.
Dude, lets be fair

punch them in the liver.

tyson would knock the chink out of the chink chink.

This martial arts thing is bullwhit and gay. They have no idea how to fight. youtu.be/LbhFdjiPe6w

youtube.com/watch?v=bxb0PCBV0vk

Bruce Lee. Hands down.

Bruce Lee conceded that Ali would destroy him.

He even made fun of his size compared to Ali, mentioning how small his fist was compared to a boxers.

I'm pretty sure Lee would conceded that Tyson would wreck him.

Bruce Lee was a fucking monster and you shits need to look up how retardedly strong that fucker was. Like, pound for pound, probably one of the strongest men who ever lived. He'd run circles around the nigger and ruin his fucking day with kicks to the thighs/lower legs. Boxers don't know what the fuck to do when people start kicking them.

Lee:
>Elevated to legendary status because people liked his movies and he died young
>OMG Asians are magic
>Seriously don't fuck with him or he'll channel his chi into nipples and make them explode

Tyson:
>Actual professional fighter
>Legitimately unhinged; no sense of empathy
>Twice Lee's size

Anyone who says Lee is a weeb faggot or actual Chinaman who cannot stand the idea of Lee's myth being shattered.

Wasn't he still a martial arts expert?

you do realize that you cannot perform martial arts in movies without knowing martial arts, right? and you do realize that in a fight with mma being allowed to do mma shit and a boxer being limited to boxer shit, the boxer will be pushing up daisies right?

What would Tyson achieve by kicking a corpse

My sides

But seriously, Bruce lee was a fast fucker. Tyson wouldn’t even see him coming.
Also Bruce lee is cool

this
also he trained in boxing, he knew his way around it.
also he was dirty as fuck when it came to fighting, fast n dirty.
he'd poke out tysons eyes then knee him in the balls before tyson could even land a single punch

According to EA UFC 2 Bruce Lee wins 68 out of 100 times

heh ironically bruce lee tought the same.
forgo the martial arts bullshit with redundant stances/excersizes
and focus on being adaptable
"like water"

"Force is meaningless without skill"
-lee

>Tyson can't kick for shit

>B. Lee would fuck his knees up

easy Bruce

Fuck me why ask a bunch of fat neck beards who have never set foot in a gym if you really think a guy the size of bruce lee would even make a dent on tyson you know literally nothing about fighting even bruce lees dad taught him boxing because he knows its one of the most balanced and devastating fighting styles, do all the fancy submissions you want the fastest way to beat someone is to switch their brains off. Even fighters like lenoard and duran of similar size would of beat lee

Yeah, choke on a dick and die in a deep hole. Fuck your mother for me and learn how to type

Yeah because a mma fighter has never been knocked out with a punch murhurderughhhh i know fuck all about fighting apart from what a i read on the internet or what conor mcregor says about mayweather hurdurhfhfhrb

>don't have anything to say
>stupid mma brain can't figure anything out
>mma is better cause kick and choke
>mma is better cause hand thingys are smaller

Educate yourself you wobbly headed fuck reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>you pace around in circles at your corner of the ringing
>in a crowded sea of officials and cornermen you see a dark sculpted body suited in all black
>He scrunches the leather of his glove, shifting his stone wrapped knuckles closer to the front of the glove
>His nickname is Iron
>His coach's name is Cus
>His trainer is Kevin
>The crowd is so fucking deafening
>The national anthem is nearing the end, but you beg for it to continue playing like a broken record.

STR vs DEX

If bruce could evade tyson, he'd last longer, and may be able to eventually wear him out.

Id say tyson wins 7/10 of the times just because a punch from him would annihilate that little man. "chinese magic" aside, he is a smaller and physically weaker human.

Well. Since bruce lee has been dead for around 40 years and is nothing but a pile of bones. I would say Mike Tyson would win.

This is not even a contest. Tyson is too dumb and slow to defeat a disciplined martial artist.

Literally anyone that has engaged in either sport knows that.

I used to think that too til I saw this nigger kick the shit out of two beaners in the parking lot of this gas station in Galveston. It was just like a movie - that nigger must have been Bruce Leroy

what happens if the punch goes wrong, there are several opponents or you meet your opponent in a tight space?
Then you just start sucking his dick because muh 1 legendary punch went to shit?
Long distance
short distance/close combat
wrestling/submissions is the last resort you have.
THe most important thing is not how fast/good/great you can hit, but if you actually have been in a gym outside of youtube, you know that the most important thing is defence, if Bruce Lee is fast and has good reaction, defense and counter-attack, he might have a good chance.
but tbh I wouldnt care who would win, just wanted to tell you to neckyourself.

Anybody who knows anything about fighting would say Tyson. Lee was good but he was mainly a movie star, sure he could fight but no where near the level of Tyson.

How the fuck is he going to wear him out with the size difference be honest have you ever even had a fight or competed in anything? Trying to hold a guy twice the size and more weight tires the smaller out quicker it aint a fucking movie where he could jump and backflip around actors tyson would figure his pattern out in a few min and walk him down by cutting the ring off if lee by some miracle could take tyson punches he would be the one who is wore out by trying to push a huge weight difference off him every 10 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tg2oeP3-yKk

>people in this thread believe Tyson was slow

he was , but no in the ring

Actually have 15 years boxing experience...but yeah a boxer can only throw one punch can't he not like he can throw flurrys of punches and yeah course bruce lee is a cyborg and could block a monster like mike tyson punches...no because within about 3 minutes of him blocking a power house like tyson punches he wouldnt even be able to hold his arms up anymore im not even disrespecting lee he was a hell of a athlete but you all talk like hes a super human at the end of it all he was fighting actors and knew exactly what was going to come at him. Tyson honestly would of put him in a body bag in a no rule fight

As much as I think that Bruce Lee was quite a freak of nature, and as inspiring as he was..

If you put prime Tyson vs prime Bruce, Tyson would eat him alive.
I don't think people realize the fact that Tyson moved like a lightweight and hit harder than a fucking truck, he was absolutely terrifying. I don't think we'll ever see a heavyweight again with his speed and power.

ITT people who don't realize that bruce lee combined power and speed, and think his tiny size means jack shit to anything.

Exactly...everyone talks like he punches in slow motion go watch the vidoes of him shadow boxing he was punching at the speed of a middleweight.

Yeah size means nothing in fighting thats why every serious combat sport has weight classes huŕrrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrr

Wow you faggots are delusional.

Tyson kills Bruce Lee. There's like ~40kg weight difference between them. And Tyson is proficient in a real combat sport, and fought at the highest level, where people are *paid* to beat each other up.

Compare this to the larping faggot that was Bruce Lee.

yea and bruce lee regularly trained with 300 pound punching bags. he didn't baby that shit, he pounded the fuck out of it so hard it swung around.

Yeah cauae a punch bag fights back

Yeah cauae a punch bag fights back.

and that's why he always sparred you fucking dipshit. he'd have dan inosanto throw a medicine ball at him at full strength. he was no pussy, he could take a beating. and that's all on top of his ridiculous speed, which you can now actually see thanks to youtube's slowdown. he was insanely fast, so fast you couldn't even fucking register his punches. he's not just movie tough, user.

Weight divisions exists for a reason. As much as I adore Lee, Tyson will probably win every time because he's like two times bigger.

Mike tyson sparred he also competed against world class fighters and slept them.he was also quick as lightning for his weight. Even lee himself would think you was a retard for thinking he has a chance

Except they trained Tyson using the same techniques that were adapted by Ali when Bruce trained him.

I think it would be a wildcard. Bruce finger and hand strength was so strong he could literally rip out your neck. If Bruce got a good kick in he could fuck Tyson up. If Tyson got a good punch in he could fuck up Bruce. MMA is still gay since it has hand to hand combat rules. If Bruce would fight without any hand to hand rules he could kill Tyson. Then again all Tyson needs is to get pissed off real good, then you better start running.

I'll give lee his due but man Tyson in his prime was a fucking beast. Go watch his k o videos. He's probably the last dude on earth I'd ever want to be in a ring with

18yo Tyson All Day Son

>world class fighters
>in a ring designed with heavy limitations
>vs someone who fought without limitations
there's plenty of world class fighters that acknowledge's lee's strength.

You know what they say about Tyson?

Chicken

Why does that change the fact that tyson can throw huge knockout shots just tell me how him fighting in a sport that has a rules you can kick or choke etc change the fact he is bigger stronger and could end the fight with once punch fucking faggot

Can't*

One good hit from Tyson can end that fight real fast, but who will have more opportunities for a good hit?

I give Lee the edge because of his arsenal (he was a MMA fighter before MMA was a thing), but it would take time for him to hurt a beast like Tyson, and that's just more opportunities for Tyson.

>grappling.jpg
Literally a position you never see on the wrestling mats, or in BJJ.

Bruce Lee was a LARPer.

kaoken x1000 v.s superman

50kg vs 105 kg.. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i dont know.

Age would have worked to Tyson's advantage, when Lee moved in to suckle his cock Tyson could simply have thumbed him in the eye, while shouting "NO", and then he could have run away and told an adult that he trusted.

Kek, nice dubs.

Bruce Lee also incorporated western fencing into his jeet kune do. He was not an expert grappler but he certainly was MMA.

Idk, if lee could knew some of acupunture shit so its probably an easy win for him(he is fast af), but if we're talking about weight and how tall is tysson, then we need to understand that shit its easy for our nigger.

In theory, at their peaks Bruce lee would win.
I like boxing much more than MMA, but they are essentially two entirely different fighting styles.

Tyson wouldn't be able to handle getting taken down and wouldn't know what to do on the ground.

But then again, he could just punch the small fuck and kill him.

for that to happen he has to come in close to get a punch. meanwhile lee has shattered his knee with a kick. a person who trained solely in boxing won't do well in a fight that employs all parts of the body. you're severely underestimating lee's speed AND power.