I'm fairly certain every heterosexual white guy fantasizes about watching his wife/gf/sister getting ganged by black...

I'm fairly certain every heterosexual white guy fantasizes about watching his wife/gf/sister getting ganged by black guys

no not at all. because i'm a cucked retard

Fuck off nigger

Nope - not me.

well it is mine

why the fuck would anyone want this, like seriously.

i do, but skin colour is irrelevant in muh fantasy

fuck them, i want to be ganged by black guys.

They don't
Yes there is a sexual fetish
but it is no where near as prevalant as the people on the chan make it out to be.

No.

No, they don't Captain Projection.

source?

No only people from The USA & Sweden do that.

NO

The list of shit that gets me off is longer then this thread. Watching my gf get fucked is vanilla flavored

Not really. Not a fan of niggers tbh.

I dont fantasize with that, but I dont see the issue with being a "cuck" as long as your wife lets you fuck other women as well

Polyamory rules

I don't. Actually, I don't fantasise my GF getting banged by someobe else at all, regardless of how numerous and how black they might be.

What about watching her with a clone of yourself

No, they don't. But when you make these threads, and people read it: they do.

They think it because you've basically told them to. You fucking jew fuk

That’s a strong nope from me

Hell yes! I fantasize about your wife getting fucked by dudes all the time dude, nothing gets me harder...

You know, with all the people talking here about CP, i once tried CP, but goddamn, it wasnt as good as watching your wife getting plowed like the farmland she is by some mexican dude. The best part was he actually was a farmer, and he could properly grow vegetables inside ones anus, so next time your wife's butthole looks dirty, you now know why.
Anyways, have a good one dude, props to you for trying to raise race acceptance in this place!

I don't live in burguerland nor yurop, so nope