Can you think of another movie that show s sociopath(s) in an - at least somewhat - positive light?

Can you think of another movie that show s sociopath(s) in an - at least somewhat - positive light?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vC1e0eAWd7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lou is not shown in a positive light

Yes he is you fucktard.

You have autism.

>being retarded

kek

there is an interview with the director and he said that it should be seen as a success story.

also american psycho and pretty much any movie with a main character that is a a psychopath

pic unrelated?

It is a success story but everyone in the film finds him off-putting

no he isn't

You're both retards who probably sympathized a lot with him while watching the movie (like everyone who watched it) and then pretend that they didn't to pretend movies are unable to influence people and make them like shitty people.

Taxi Driver
American Psycho

easy

Patrick Bateman's not shown in a positive light no matter how much the retarded fanbase think he is, he's a vapid, insecure, insane serial killer and the film ends with him lamenting how miserable he is

please dont let this post get dubs and derail the thread

Only because you want it to be so, you aspiring edgelord.

So the director is mentally ill?

No you fucking moron. And you know I'm right.

OP here, this is worth a watch

youtube.com/watch?v=vC1e0eAWd7c

The only positive light it shows about him is how he gets away with everything and gets rich in the process. He's still a fucking monster

I dont really get how he's shown in a positive light. He's competent sure, but the fact that he gets away in the end doesnt change that he's a scumbag.

get out of the basement kid

it's social commentary. people as fucked up as lou can make it in modern society because this is what society values: manipulative and violently aggressive psychos

it's not positive you twit

>Taxi Driver
>psychopath
Travis wasn't a psychopath m8, he was just extremely unstable.

look, a fucking asspie once again missed the whole fucking film because of brain disorder! Fucking hilarious!

this is accurate

Wolf of Wallstreet is pretty much about a corporate sociopath. I'm libertarian myself, so don't give me that hurr durr leftist bias bullshit, but that guy is pretty much the definition of a corporate sociopath (which is an actual thing).

I wouldn't say any of them are portrayed "in a positive light", but at least it shows that sociopaths sometimes succeed.

Do you have autism?

Lou is successful, but he is obviously portrayed as a piece of shit human.

>REEEEEE I identify with Lou!
>the world should love meeeeee!
>I'm going to pretend every movie which features an antisocial edgelord is actually portraying them as the good guy so I can feel a tiny bit better about being a dysfunctional retard
Looks like I touched a nerve, buddy.
You should take your anger out on the uncle who touched you when you were a kid instead of everyone else.

wow, you should _really_ watch the video i linked above

He's right bro. You're pretty autistic if you think he's portrayed as a good guy.

taxi driver

there will be blood

the terminator

Did you even watch the movie you dumbass

why is being a solider considered offensive now?

You're even more of an idiot than I first thought. I just watched your shitty video, not only was it a shallow analysis, the majority of which could be applied to any film, but it also said nothing about Lou being played in a positive light, only that he shouldn't be judged and the system should be judged instead.

A well thought out and intelligent argument, I may have changed my position

ITT: people who think someone who shows any sign of any form of mental illness is sociopath

Too bad. Check em.

Not so much soldiers as Chris Kyle himself, who was a compulsive liar and probably made up 90% of the stuff in his book.

Nice b8 m8

any gangster movie

most dont show them in a positive light though

friday the 13th

But he doesn't care about that. He doesn't want to be liked, he wants to be wealthy and successful. He got everything he wanted.

>film school drop out essay channel
I hope you and all of them gets aids

>"at least somewhat - positive light?"
>he didn't get Nightcrawler
lmao

Kek at all the moralfag redditors that responded to (you).