FACT: A guy who's not circumcised is the equivalent of a roastie

FACT: A guy who's not circumcised is the equivalent of a roastie.

Now, like most of you, you would fuck a roastie nonetheless, because it's still a vagina, however, you can't deny it looks gross. Gross enough that you need to either have really low standards to even give the chick oral or close your eyes and hope she cums soon.

I too am so grossed out by uncut dicks that I love I live in an STD infested world that gives me the perfect pretext to ask the guy to put a condom on before I blow him so I don't have to feel that gross loose piece of skin in my mouth.

If your dick is uncircumcised you are as good as a roastie. Your dick looks fucking gross.

Every time I see an uncut dick I appreaciate the guy's mother more.
Cutting dicks should be mandatory like vaccines.

If your dick is cut, it already looks beautiful no matter the size.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/brian-earp/does-circumcision-reduce-_b_9743242.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Every time I see an uncut dick I appreaciate the guy's mother more

*a cut dick.

>roastie is the result of a woman being a whore and getting her pussy destroyed by 400 niggers a day

>uncircumcised guy can be a virgin

no i don't think your'e right OP

Troll or skank that sucks too much dick? Probably a roasty too if real.

Either way you need to calm down and accept that uncut dick tastes way better.

>anteater fag, uncut dicks are hella fucking disgusting.
>roastbeef has nothing to do with how many niggers or non niggers she sleeps with.
>being this fucking retarded
>kys

Same as an uncut dick. GROSS

my foreskin sits behind the head when I'm fully erect, there is next to no loss skin, defuq are you talking about OP?

Not even worth the trips

Better pay money to have some slice your cock for no reason

It's behind the head. It's still there. When a person sucks you off do they just put their mouth on the tip?
Well, I would too, because foreskin is fucking gross.

oy vey

Only very young males don't like some meat. These child tier smooth cunts are boring and look weird. Nothing better than a babe with a nice juicy cunt.

Only actual beta makes think quantity of locks degrade how a cunt looks.

The only thing that changes with quantity of dicks is values, morals and wife ability. No reason not to fuck them though, bit I've seen many a whole with a smooth as silk cunt.

Grow up

/thread
She's obviously too ugly to get anyone fully erect so she has no idea

Circumcised is Penis V 2.0.

The benefits strongly outweigh it's minimal risks.

My dickskin makes me able to fap better than U could ever suck anyway

kike detected

Here's your answer

Someone went to prison over my circumcision.

story?

There and completely stretched out, maybe stop fucking dudes that don't shower and nasty tasting dicks won't be a problem for you.

I agree cut is better but nobody is going to make this banned or mandatory.

This is a desperate argument, most try to argue that sensation and whatnot is the beinifit to not getting, no one argues your point, as it's retarded, and your comparison is an oxymoron.
>vaginas with no baggy skin = hot
>dicks with no baggy skin = not hot

Only two cultures on the entire planet circumcise their kids, Americans and _ _ _ _

Fact.

You are not going to convince me an uncut dick looks better than a cut dick, because it simply DOES NOT. It looks gross. It's like trying to convince someone gigantic pussy lips don't look like fucking roast beef sandwiches.

Did you know that being cut makes you less sensitive? Arent you cucked enough already to be happy about losing more pleasure?

Con - Permanent alteration of the brain.
potential for extreme irreversible damage.
Mark of the jew.
Pro - some brainwashed roasties prefer it.

this is actual cp
sauce: i'm a pedo

which is fine, that's personal preference. but why does that mean every dude out there needs their cock mutilating?

what if I decide I only like lasses with one eye, should all of them have their right eye forcibly removed?

It does look better for every sane person appreciating life and nature.

clearly what OP is suggesting.

>I HAVE AN OPINION AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION
Basically this whole thread

It's okay OP. You just want to feel better about your mutilated genitals. I understand your pain.

I was circumcised when I was 12 and the doctor used it as an opportunity to teach some medical students about surgical practices on children. She recorded it and gave step-by-step commentary on when she was doing. Someone took the video and put it on youtube. At the start you can see my face and a bit later you can see I have an erection, so it got taken down since it was technically CP.

why? ardvaarks are adorable.

Looks over pleasure while youll never see yourself but by looking in a mirror.. sad life user

I got cut when I older and it doesn't hurt your enjoyment at all. I like my penis better now for the benefits and the way it feels. The tighter shaft skin feels amazing. I would never go back the other way if I could

Me saying it should be mandatory was a bait joke. However, when I'm dating someone I make sure I know if it's circumcised or uncircumcised beforehand because it does affect my decision making. I don't fuck people who are not cut.

>be mutilated at birth
>try to justify it 12 years later on Sup Forums

it's ok kid, I bet science will come up with some solution for your handicap.

OP is a fucking liberal.

That's a blatant fucking lie, I had mine removed in my mid 20's and now i can't come unless I hold my breath to the point of passing out.

Guy or girl?

true, OP and the one I replied to are just expressing views as opposed to calling for mandatory circumcision.

Clearly compensation. Better luck next life.
You are one of the reasons humanity will go extinct. See the bigger picture.

>List of circumsized people
>Kikes
>Sandniggers
>Muslim niggers
>Amerifats
Go away with your bullshit. What is next? Putting bones in your nose, you uncultured swine?

Fun fact is that I'm actually conservative, as far as economics is concerned.

Your doctor must have cut off your entire glans.

Sorry for you user

Compensation? I made the move and had the balls to do it unlike a good number of you pussies who are too scared to make the move and I'm happy with it. Be jealous player.

Do you think gay men actually give a shit about foreskin? Come on. I think you can assume things better than this.

my gf did say my dick looked 'tight'

thanks for helping me feel better abt my mutilated jewdick, user :)

>cutting off part of your body to please women
>not a cuck

Nigga you're dumb. A roastie is yucky because it's loose dangly and dry. Some puffy smooth pussy lips are more appealing, yes. Your old man dried up damaged yuck dick is more comparable to a roastie than my fresh dick is. It may look like an ant eater when it's soft but hey man once it's right, it's tight, ya know what I'm sayin?

Nobody will ever care about your condition If you deny it. There is hope.

75% of the pleasure centred around the area where the foreskin sits behind the head, fuck I miss it.
Now there is no pleasure along the shaft at all unless you count wet pressure, it's all in the head.

Your dicks are basically scars.
Disgusting scar tissue and visible border

(((OP)))

Chill out fatty. Worry about your meaty flaps and saggy tits

Plenty of gay guys prefer cut

Now you start about your Balls.. Stop compensating. Its okay youre not less of a man now.. i guess

/Thread

To say circumcision reduces sensitivity is a phallacy. Pun intended.
huffingtonpost.com/brian-earp/does-circumcision-reduce-_b_9743242.html

i'm cut and my dick is way too sensitive

I actually prefer a pussy with actual substance to it.
Op's pic looks like the snatch of a violated 6 year old.
Childrens genitalia don't turn me on.

>Huffingtonpost
Hey guys, there's literally nothing bad about having part of your dick cut off.
Why, one should pay for the honor!

I literally feel no difference I was cut medium and tight and it feels like the same skin underneath was there it just doesn't inconveniently roll over the head at all unless I put decent pressure. My foreskin was shorter anyway so I felt my my circ just shaped up my dick a bit and cleaned it up.

is nobody going to talk about how this is blatant cp? Kek

Almost every dude who gets cut when they're older has no complaints about sexual pleasure.

The idea that circumcision ruins your sexual pleasure was speculative bullshit at best.

funny you say that, cause it is. its a cut out part from a bigger pic, iirc. someone posted it some time (years) ago i think

Fair enough, lucky for you, its completely different in my circumstance unfortunately

It isn't. It actually belongs to a woman who's over age and it was part of a vagina beauty contest. Though it looks like it's young puss.

I mean its not a whole cp thread so lets just go with it. +She might be 18. For justice we should say 18 until the opposite is proven.

Jesus.. how much dick are you sucking to write a manifesto on it..

Only jews and muslims cut their dicks.

Fact: Uncut > cut because you still have a choice in the matter.

Being uncut myself, I know how sensitive the head of the penis is because pulling my foreskin back in my pants is very uncomfortable. It must suck to live your entire life that way, especially if it wasn't your choice.

Outside burgerland circumsized people are ashamed of their dicks.
You guys are always up your own asses.

yeah, just as disgusting as the human eye.
Really gross, those skinflaps.
Ladies got really into me after I decided to remove those ugly eyelids.

it is. full set was posted here on the board, long time ago, during the rulership of snacks the allmighty.

MODS MODS MODS

>Tfw circumsizing is retarded and causes literal brain damage cause it hurts babys so much and it doesnt help you at all. Maybe in middle ages but now you can just wash your dick. Also the helmet is super sensitive to touch which just gives more pleasure to guys you lose that sensitivity cause no foreskin.
Tl;dr op is retarded

>She recorded it and gave step-by-step commentary on when she was doing
that sounds so hot

Did you get botched? If so that sucks.

So you have enough expirence to know the difference fag?

>Only jews and muslims cut their dicks.
I don't know where you live, but where I'm from mothers are encouraged to circumcize their children at birth to avoid phimosis. So basically everyone is circumcised unless the mother is total idiot.

But my spouse is not to decide that i'll be a pleasureless cucked scarred fucked slave for the rest of my life. There is no hope as long as you seek to convince others your abuse was justified.

>cutfags who have never felt stimulation with foreskin claim it makes no difference if you're cut or uncut
>unironically think their mutilated, dry dicks are aesthetically appealing
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

If it is I will delete the thread and make another one.

Trips of truth

>cp in the op
wew lad

As far as where I knew, where I got this picture from was on an online vagina beauty contest, where all the girls were over age, of course.

you want me to post the other pics of this set of your '18yo' pussy ? (pro-tip: its more like 8yo)

>not letting jewish doctors mutilate your son's dick for no good reason is being a total idiot

Daily reminder that according to Paul the Apostle if you embrace circumcision you can't be a Christian.

lmao

Globally, circumcision is not a popular choice. Firm statistics on worldwide circumcision rates don't exist, but the Seattle-based organization Doctors Opposing Circumcision estimates that 85 percent of men haven't been circumcised.

In the United States, based on hospital discharge data, the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) says 60 percent of boys were circumcised in 2002, the most recent year for which figures are available. But this rate, based on data from about 10 percent of United States hospitals, varies significantly by region. In 2002, 81 percent of boys in the Midwest were circumcised; 69 percent in the Northeast; 64 percent in the South; but only 33 percent in the West.

"The regional differences may be due to varying rates among ethnic groups," says Mary Jones, an NCHS spokeswoman. "Low circumcision rates in the West may be caused, in part, by increased births among Hispanics. Studies have shown that Hispanics are less likely to opt for circumcision than other whites or blacks."

Between 1999 -- when the AAP came out against routine circumcision -- and 2002, the percentage of boys being circumcised in United States hospitals decreased by more than 5 percentage points, based on NCHS data. But the biggest drop, 4 points, was in the West; Northeast numbers actually increased by 3 points.

It's not, faggot.

No hahaha don't. I can take the ban if it is actually a child. Where I got it from, all other women were over age. This was the only close up. I'm not too schooled in vaginas to just look at one and know the age.

Not really. I already fucked a women which slept with 150+ guys and she was loose. And then i fucked this 19 year old pussy and she was tight as asshole

Spot the Jew
FOUND ONE