archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean the mentally ill ?

I accept them.

Im currently accepting them into the ovens, yes

YEEET

Nope. Mentally ill people belong in insane asylums.

Yeah, sure, they don't affect me

I'm accepting up until the point where I'm forced to accept them. By themselves they're fine, but the culture surrounding them is shit.

If they accept that their DNA will allways remain what it was at birth

I don't give a fuck one way or the other, I mind my own business

Lots trolls i see.they are not mentally ill.

fuck no. They are fucked in the head and like gays will want a ton of shit to go along with their acceptance.

Sure, they can do whatever they want, as long as I'm not being forced to interact or acknowledge their existence in any way, and as long as they're not using my tax payer money for their dick cutting surgery or whatever the fuck.

Also, if you have xy chromosomes you have to use the male bathroom.

They think they are something they are not.....!
I think i am a black man...i am not
I think i am Napoleon...i am not
You see !?

I mean new Gene therapy techniques can, but it didn't change their phenotype, hormones and surgery do though. In 50 years, trap technology will probably be able to make a man indistinguishable from a woman on all levels.

We don't have to ACCEPT them, we need to TOLERATE them, but that's all. Pic related.

I wouldn't date one but aside from that, sure, good luck to them.

No. Mentally ill people need treatment, not coddling.

Except having a Y chromosome..

Reported.

I don’t think so, at least not in 50 years.
Men believing they’re women won’t be able to get knocked up and carry a little parasite in just 50 years. We’re still having trouble with organ rejection after transplants.

Yes, you fucking dolt. Let people wear and talk how they want, Christ. What are you, 80?

heck yeah, i am bisexual and a trans that still has a dick is hot stuff, i would totally date that and take it to bed for a wild time, even make a regular thing out of it if i really liked her

I just don't care

Not a her, faggot.

yes. i'm actually meet a transgirl tonight for drinks

Shame that most trans only date other trans. I've never seen a trap lust after a masculine guy or something.

I don't accept that they "feel like they are the opposite sex" or that they "were born in the wrong body". They are just boys who look at the preferential treatment girls get in terms or being pretty and say "that's how I want to be treated, so I must really be a girl inside" Why else are there so many more boys who want to be girls than girls who want to be boys?

Their a bunch of delusional fags

>let people wear and talk how they want
>2018

Nah man, fascism and conformity is the way forward, to hell with anyone who isn't like me.

yep. there's no reason not to.

I'm accepting that they all die in a bonfire.

Not my place to judge. None of my business.

You mean the fags that wear the dresses

I don't give a shit personally but don't expect me to get involved in your lifestyle. Im not learning any new words or pronouns.

no

hell yea baybeeeee

Using a meme of a fucking pro mental illness? Were you living under a rock or just a newfag troll.

I accept them in the sense that I think they should have all the same rights as I do. As for the pronoun thing, I don't think gender should be the metric by which pronouns are determined; I think that's what a person's sex is for.

On top of that, I think gender is by and large a social construct. So the fact that they put so much stock into it is basically the antithesis of my perspective.

Hormone therapy for anybody under 18 is fucking ridiculous and should be against the law.

The term "cis" is ridiculous. People who use it are quite possibly retarded.

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

But they are. Dysphoria is mental illness.

Fucking SJW fag, get the fuck off this board you little girl.

gtfo

Not really, they are all weird as fuck.
Their gender issues are symptoms of deeply rooted psychological issues.
I don't want to enable them and go OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL all the time.
They should work on their issues instead of trying to get society to pander to their illness.

They have a mental illness.

I don't want some mentally deranged dude with tits walking into the girl's bathroom while there's a little girl in there.

The only reason that I would even remotely support them is because I want bathroom reform.

With the way smart phones are these days our bathrooms with cracks and gaps in the stall walls need to be changed to provide maximum privacy.

Other than that, no I don't support them, and I think they need to seek the help of a mental health physician.

Those dickless faggots are the new destroy the white man through media plan. A few years back it was faggot promotion to the point of annoyance, now it's tranny shit and always only targeting white men, I have yet to see a faggot nigger tranny shopping at the mall or something

Mental illness doesn't require stigma, I know its an illness but I'm dating a gender variant person and have had the best time of my life so far. Cucks who don't like women making a better man than them need to back up and let people live, support where needed, and criticize only where actually needed.

That isn't the problem you retard. Tranny suicide rate is through the roof. It isn't normal. They need help you moron.

I'm glad your having a good time.
You're enabling mental illness, good job.

betrayers of man kind slaughter all of them and record it for our pleasure

only the convincing ones and not the type who put no effort in and still want to be seen as women

Yeah we need to surport the mentally retarded

this was just an elaborate con job to avoid getting sent to prison for vehicular manslaughter

no, they're disgusting

Like non discrimination?

You know what? You’re an asshole dude.

Like they don’t know. Idiot.

> let people wear and talk how they want
> 2018
If you don't blindly accept people's asinine gender identities or if you misgender some faggot quadsexual drag king then you are literally a Nazi and you should be sent to a concentration camp. Fucking fascists

B cause of genetics. What are you, 18?

Study more dolt

If indifference is acceptance, then yes. I simply do not care what you do with your life, as long as you aren't a criminal or an unnecessary burden.

Aren’t you the good Christian. Not.

Gender is nothing more than column A or column B. Sexual orientation or identity is a construct. Not a social one, but a mental one. its up to the individual to decide how they identify which is why you get little retards that decide to be pan sexual or whatever the faggot word of the day is. Society didn't tell them to be that which is why the 95th percentile who have normal functioning brains aren't swayed into changing their identities at the drop of a hat.

I really fucking hope that you are joking, because you sound way dumber than the one you are replying to

40% suicide rate inside the Trans community. Tell me they're not mentally challenged. Or just listen to someone such as Ben Shapiro.

funny thing is trannies look and sound like actual trolls

Just a simple pervert not wanting my pervert tactics to be questioned.

Gender studies 101
Your parents must be so proud.
Good luck getting a job when you're done.

No, absolutely not. Disgusting, degenerated perverts.

Genetics determines brain structure. Chromosomes are carriers of genetic DNA.

Next question you judgemental buffoon?

And shouldn't that scare you all? I mean in like 20 years you will literally have to ask a woman "have you always been a female."

Genetics do not work that way. They control how your body forms, that is correct, but transsexualism is not genetic in itself

This
i sympathize with people with problems, be it physical or mental, but a person born a man will never be a woman and viceversa its imbedded into our dna and genes, so even if you were somehow able to turn a man into a woman, it would end up being a different person.

Not of ones that get away with being a shit driver and running over someone. The other trans peoples? Ya, they're cool.

What is there to accept and not accept?

see

> Gender studies
Topkek. Your troll is showing.

I accept that they're mentally ill and need treatment.

>And shouldn't that scare you all? I mean in like 20 years you will literally have to ask a woman "have you always been a female."

No because what you see on the Sci-Fi channel isn't real, you can't alter genetics once the sequence is set. It's not possible nor will it ever be. There is also no incentive at all to develop it, who want's to spend trillions on developing technology to turn fruity gay guys into women?

Why?

Your have no choice. You MUST accept whatever they demand of you or else you will be labelled fascist cis scum

I can't believe pedophiles waited until they could identify as transgender to molest children. Oh wait.

Only the hot actually passable(no cunt ur CD oc or failed transitiona is not passable and I genuinely hope you kys) ones that I want to chain to my basement

Blair White has a bald boyfriend with a beard.

and why do we care how mentally ill people label us?

It's a self defining thing. What is there to accept?

for what purpose?

I'm not talking about genetic study. I'm saying you see a good looking woman at the bar and are ready to take them home with you. That's when you are going to have to ask if they have always been a woman, because with the way this stuff is going, they will be indistinguishable to the eye in like 20 years, especially in facial and body appearance, maybe not genitals

another non-christian who is clueless about christianity but lectures christians on what christianity is.
as if come as you are, stay as you are, but don't ever point out when you're doing wrong

sorta
it's delusional, and you shouldn't feed into that, just like you shouldn't tell ol grandpa the radio is really talking to him
but i feel compassion for them, since it's a mental disorder that fucks you into the dirt
suicide rate is immensely higher and you are not accepting of your own body, similar to anorexia etc
there are probably ways to treat it that don't mean mutilation (which doesn't change the suicide rate btw), so the medical industry should reearch more ways to treat gender dysphoria

I mean, how do you explain gene therapy then? Or those 12 kids in the world with 3 parent's DNA? I'm not saying they'll be able to use it for transitioning, but messing with genes is a very real thing.

Retard.

Muh nigga

Kek Ben Shapiro, there goes your credibility Jew loving cuck

'Social construct' doesn't mean you can choose your gender or make one up. It means your identity is negotiated with society. There are rules. You know what else is a social construct? Police officer. You can't just demand everyone play along with your mental delusion because you wake up one day and 'identify' as a police officer. There are physical and mental requirements and standards.

Yes. Its the aids of our times that will edit out 40 percent of these sociopaths through suicide

There are rules.
Lool

Are you fucking retarded? I can roll out of bed tomorrow and tell myself and everyone I meet that I'm the king of China. If I truly believe that, which I do in my dillusional world, then as far as I'm concerned I am the king of China. That's a construct I made and I believe. This is the same as mentally ill people that believe they are actually a woman when their chromosomes are XY. Society didn't tell them to indentify as a woman. They did. There are no rules in a schizophrenic mind

No

I think they're goofy and mentally ill, but whatever they do that doesn't affect me really isn't any of my business.

However when they start protesting or insisting they get to go into womens bathrooms or showers with girls in high school, or demand that we use their "preferred pronouns" or whatever bullshit, then I want to chain them to the back of a car and drag them through the backwoods like Matthew Shepard until they're just a pelvis attached to a belt.

I liked the episode where he made a scientific claim off of an opinion or at least didn't cite any peer reviewed studies or provide proof or data.

Because abnormal sexuality, like thermodynamics, has had over a century of study.

There is no such a thing as transsexuals, its a guy dick chopped.