Just finished watching the whole series for the first time

Just finished watching the whole series for the first time.

Why do people think he died at the end when he obviously didn't?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd9OsHsLJ28
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/04/david-chase-on-tony-soprano-s-fate-the-state-of-tv-and-why-he-couldn-t-finish-true-detective.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why the fuck do you care why people think something when you obviously know the correct answer? you're so slow today, user.

>the sopranos is all about Tony's POV
>you won't even hear the sound
>abrupt cut to black

>youtube.com/watch?v=Cd9OsHsLJ28

This video perfectly explains it all

I'm except it's obvious he did. If you noticed each time the door bell rings, Tony looks up and we the audience see what he saw which were the clients coming in. When meadow comes in, the door bell rings, tony looks up and we see black. He gets shot and he doesn't notice it :/

WATCH IT user

This.

I want to know who put the hit on Tony.

Paulie

The Vipers

I thought it was patsy

It was still Phil Leotardo
they use middle men when contracting a hitman, so the assassin doesn't really know who hired him
killing Phil didn't cancel the hit on Tony

people saying that he didn't die are taking you on a ruse cruize

OP is fishing

>Season 1
>Mikey Palmice gets killed by Chris and Paulie
>Season 2
>Chris gets shot and says he met Mikey in hell. Mikey had a message for Tony, "3 o'clock"
>Season 6
>The suspicious man who comes out of the bathroom approaches Tony from his 3 o'clock as the series ends

TRUE KINO

>no mention of the dream sequences or the las vegas trip
>putting way too much emphasis on proving this one fancanon version of events involving patsy when any number of people could have wanted him dead

it's not even close to being perfect but the bells were a good catch

it wasn't 3 oclock, more 4:15

>Well, your response to the story was interesting. You issued a statement saying, “Whether Tony Soprano is alive or dead is not the point. To continue to search for this answer is fruitless. The final scene of The Sopranos raises a spiritual question that has no right or wrong answer.” So, I gotta ask: What is the “spiritual question” that it raises?

>[Long Pause] I’ll say this: The question is, to be really pretentious, what is time? How do we spend our really brief sojourn here? How do we behave, and what do we do? And the recognition that it’s over all too soon, and it very seldom happens the way we think. I think death very seldom comes to people the way they think it’s going to. And the spiritual question would be: “Is that all there is?”

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/04/david-chase-on-tony-soprano-s-fate-the-state-of-tv-and-why-he-couldn-t-finish-true-detective.html

Tony is dead and alive at the same time. Remember in 6x04 when john schwin was explaining the schrodinger equation and how the rapper says everything is everything, this explains the end. In the last episode Paulie at the funeral says "in the midst of life we are in death" and the cat that follows him around is literally Schrödinger's cat

Hope he died, I hated him as a character.

If the hitman killed Tony, would they have killed Carmela and AJ too?

No. Families don't get touched.

no

People think that Carmela ends up living but Tony and AJ die.

At the start of the season during the Seven Souls speech, Carmela is "the remains".

It's talking about Adriana

Based Chase guy was too smart for his audience.

>just finish a highly complex, 88-hour long serious for the first time ever
>immediately start lecturing people online who have years of experience with the series and have probably seen it a dozen times

fuck off OP

I think it was left his fate was left ambigious, in case they wanted to bring the series back... But in truth Tony Soprano died with James Gandolfini

>I think it was left his fate was left ambigious, in case they wanted to bring the series back

kek i bet you're not even baiting and are literally just this pleb

Which character left you guys in the most pain?

I always feel awful whenever I think about Adrianna. She made a lot of mistakes but she loved Christopher and showed plenty of good qualities, on par with pretty much anyone other decent characters in the show, and she met one of the most brutal ends of all.

Gigi ;-;

She was a fuggen rat. Do you think Sil touched her titties when he was burying her?

Christopher watching him self destruct was sad.

>Adriana
She wasn't really that decent though. She rats on her friend because her friend wanted to fuck Chris, She tries to fuck Tony, kept Matush around the club even when Chris told her not to, constantly using when Chris was sober, could have took the coke charge and had Tony find her a good lawyer I could go on. She was dumb as a bag of rocks but, innocent? Absolutley not.

Maybe she shouldn't have dated a fucking asshole

Bobby, he was the closest to being a good guy

she wasn't loyle to her capo

She made a heap of mistakes for sure, not denying that. But at the end of the day she's a woman with a big heart living in a totally degenerate society from birth until death, she never had a chance.

Anyone else hit too close to home?

>implying if ever had a gf to get cucked by

What? MOG just guns down Meadow on his way out? Dumb

that was her brother

The entire series showed that he was human garbage that deserved to die.

name a worse sopranos character than janice.

here's a hint: you can't

Vito

tony

AJ

Livia

I can't believe it was ever actually up for debate whether he lived or died. It was glaringly obvious to anyone without autism that he died. Maybe because half the people arguing on the internet have autism?

the fat goth kid that shat in the shower

only people with autism would have such pretend confidence in something that was one of the most ambiguous moments in television

consider all the toes he stepped on and was still alive maybe. just MAYBE you could've saw it coming but you didn't know when or why

fuck off lying shit

>you look like a puerto rican whore, you make me sick

Vito was alright. You hate him because he was a poo farmer?

Minn Matrone

What a malignant cunt!

>WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO SHOOT ME? YOU DON'T HAVE THE BA.....

I didn't catch half the things in this video and I was still 100% sure he died.
you're just a retard.

Richie was a great character, old school

>tfw you realize the actual boss of the family, Ercole DiMeo, is never seen in the entire series and is only referenced a few times in season 1/2. Technically, Jackie Aprile, Jr. and Tony were just "acting boss"

He was serving a life sentence at a supermax, but surely someone would have talked to him a bit more.

I thought Corrado was acting boss?

This is from episode 1, after Jackie dies Corrado becomes de facto boss (technically acting boss) while Tony becomes underboss, though in reality controls things

Chrissy.. had a hard life

>born into Mob life
>not smart to make it outside but smart enough to try with movies
>has to cheat into being a success
>has to kill his goomba Aidrianna Leopardprint
>even though he's made no one ever trusts him enough to stop breaking his balls
>goes sober under Tony's threat, but still prevails after Tony tempts him during rehab
>Tony gets annoyed at his sobriety and sabotages his health
>relapses
>tony blames Chrissy for succumbing to constant temptation
>even though he goaded him into it
>he hated chrissy sober and he hated chrissy high
>Tony just hated Christopher

t. Woman

How dose the maker of this image, know that bobby B. isnt a made guy.

In season 1 chris is an associate, not too sure bout bobby tho.

Pic: S06E02 when tony got shot by Jr. Its such a boring episode.

>Hating the Kevin Finnerty episodes
GET OUT.

the hooker that get killed by ralphie, she was cute and young. I always feel bad when i rewatch the show and see the scene she dies.

name a worse pleb move than failing to distinguish between unsympathetic characters and badly-written characters

here's a hint: you can't

>people still don't understand the quantum psychics and Buddhism part of the sopranos

You fucking plebs

SHE WAS A HOOER