When do you get your wife/gf blacked?

When do you get your wife/gf blacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

imig.es/c/e8Ysjio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My wife was blacked before we got married.

>that gif
Is this your first time making a gif, bro?

Niggers are statistically less intelligent and more prone to crime then other races. People say race doesnt matter but it really does. Say what you will about the Jews but Hitler massacred the wrong people in my opinion. We shouldve really fried more blacks. I just wish I could go back

why would you marry someone who got blacked?

Doesn't bother me at all. My wife dated a lot of black men in college before we started dating.

Does she talk a lot about them and does she want to get blacked again with you being the cuck?

it turns me on the same way as if she was getting horsed or monkeyed, beastiality is hot

so was mine

Just as soon as Jessie Jackson gets elected president.

This.

Did they run a train on her?

no was just the one guy, but he was hung

>When do you get your wife/gf blacked?
nice english Indrajit

Mine too bro. No shame in it, it doesn't bother me either.

Thank you sir!

It happens a lot, it's not uncommon.

for what?

do they talk about it?

yeah we've discussed it just like other bf's she had

Sometimes, she's still turned on by them but she's almost too loyal. She won't even flirt with other guys.

feelsbadman. Sorry about your wife getting blacked.

Post pics of your trashy wives.

I love when my wife talks about her ex's, her stories are fucking hot.

lol I hear you

Hopefully soon

She turns herself on telling them. It's awesome.

Dude, your whore wife shouldn't be telling you the dick size of her fucking exes. I don't give a shit what color they are. You are a fucking cuck. I would have dumped that broad where I found her if she started describing other men's junk. She's got no respect for you. No one has respect for you. You don't even respect yourself, faggot.

be mad

Chances are most women you have been with hace been with a bigger dick.
If you would dump her for that you very insecure.
As for the rest, this is literally a cuck thread. Wtf are you doing here if you don’t like that?

Your wife looks like a slam pig.

you like her?

hahaha

I didn't say that, dipshit. Of course other guys were bigger and smaller than me. Being insecure is not the point. If your girl starts talking about the penises of other men she's slept with, she's got no fucking respect for you. It's not like I'm dumping them for saying their name. Jesus Christ, this isn't rock science, As to why I am here, I thought this was going to be a nigger thread. It disappoints.

Your wife looks like my gf, more please

My wife.

No.

>rock science

Stay mad idiot lol

imig.es/c/e8Ysjio

She will look nice with BBC just like woman in OP.

I want my tiny gf to get blacked. She's not up for it but the fantasy remains. Anyone wanna see her on kik?

Agreed

She looks like she has some miles on her. I'd still do her if she wasn't a coalburner.

Been tested for AIDS yet?

Fuck, anons. Get your shit together. If you are a cuckold, kill yourself before you ever have kids. Keep that shit out of the gene pool.

> rock science
> Jesus Christ
it all comes around, doesn't it?

Here's my wife, she's the one who loves to tell sex stories about her ex's.

Yeah, so I made a typo. And I'm not mad. I just have higher standards than you.

I already let my gf get blacked

Just once? Or did she want more

I'm retarded apparently, here she is

Would rape/10

good, keep her bro, she'll make you happy forever

Well she was ruined after the first time but once her pussy recovered she wanted it again.

ric flair nooo

Post face you goddamn pussy.

> ruined
lol

Not gonna happen. My girl would kill me

Did you watch? Did she treat you like the pathetic white boy you are while she took the bull?

that's kind of stupid, I know people who frequent this board, if one of my friends can recognize her by her ass then great, but no fuck you. BTW a couple of my friends can probably recognize her by her ass, which actually is great.

Just do it. She wont fucking know.

did she take more?

Is she asian?

She isn't anymore. She was long time ago.

You must have serious problems.
Go to a therapist, it can be treated.

nope, she's white as can be

does she want to again or no?

Yeah I watched. Wish the guy would have let me film fucking her. He was huge.

I just want my gf to get pleasure that I can't give her user

Do iiiiittt

is it weird to watch? I've always thought it would be weird, do they ignore you or talk to you?

Post more pics

After swelling and soreness went away which took almost a week she wanted more

I don't think so. Haven't really talked about it and don't think she is interested in it like she was.

hot idea your wife or gf having such a recognizable ass

I get turned on imagining my wife getting pounded by some bbc. Her riding them or fucked doggy style

The dude ignored me. It was weird at first.

Lets see more photos.

Here

I'm friends with a couple of her ex's and one of my friends has seen her naked, she didn't care and ended up being really playful about it, it was hot as fuck

Here:

Can we see part of the face

for her

I only met one of her exes in highschool, sometimes a bit akward

No. She's too easily recognized

They're cool with me, the one dude I play video games on steam with is the main one she talks about lol

I have my wife on audio/video saying she wants to be trained to take a huge black dick. She was horny af at the time and now is embarrassed as hell when I tease her about it

Apparently they all took some mdma and he fucked them all

Once a coalburner, always a coalburner.

does he know she talks about him?

My wife was friends with a lot of black guys in college and they love her big round butt, she said she never slept with any of them but i wonder if she did

That's fucking sad.

No need to wonder. She did.

At least this looks like an intelligent negro.

>almost
y'all are fucking pathetic.

Would be hot af if guys with huge cocks walked in when I was taking the picture

Have any names, including the guy?

Maybe, but she swears she didnt