Desktop thread

Desktop thread
show us what you've got Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

getmusicbee.com/
fabianperez.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Proud-to-be-man-III-Fabian-Perez.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so im guessing you tards dont have anything good to show and share with the rest of the user world?

>wellp I didn't get attention within 5 minutes, I better start bitching
I was gonna post mine but yeah nah cunt

was trying to pull ya'll out of your caves and get you to post but meh

Nah fag you were humblebragging and now you're trying to appeal to my empathy
I really don't like you. You're egotistical and kind of stupid

fine so meanwhile ill post the details of the skins and so on.
using rainmeter for the skins
>bottom left is NUXHD player and evasion music player
>weather skin is called weather glass
>visualizer is also from the evasion skin pack
> clock is from a pack called raw time pack 2
> both top and right panels are from a pack called glass
and thats about it

I evade when I feel stupid too, it's ok.

i was actually writing that before you interrupted.
but w/e Sup Forumsro continue being a salty fag

wicked desktop Sup Forumsro
whats the bottom player called?

getmusicbee.com/

>4:31
>Good evening
Why?

> gay as fuck
> looks like an tablet
> CPU 26%, your PC ist shit, those few unnecessary hipster gadgets already use 1/4 of ressources, even my 8 year old pc has more CPU Power with an AMD 965

Mobile faggot here, posting my desktop soon

Notice how you're still evading, except now you just look defensive and butthurt by trying to insult me

cause i guess 4:31 pm is considered evening?
might look like *a tablet but still comfy as shit
>gadgets use 1/4 resources
its firefox using up everything

evading what user?
that youre acting like a salty bitch because you got triggered from what i wrote?
>see's something you dont like
>says what you think
>sticks around to continue being salty as fuck
dude you need to work on those anger issues.
post a desktop pic or leave cause imma just ignore your replies from now on

I remember when these threads would have many cool pictures of desktops. I guess now days many are on their mobile phone, including me.
When I was single I would be up early in the morning and the first thing I did before I went to pee was hit the power button on my pc. Now I barely use it.
Times are changing. 2018 already.

dude, i see my pc once each 2 weeks... i used to sit on it for hours a day back in the oldfag days..
sad but what can we so

nice phone setup i guess?
but whats that theme called?

This post I also get really defensive and write paragraphs when I'm upset, you're ok. You should definitely feel stupid though.

Also
>You* need to work on those anger issue

Dude, i honestly dont care if you leave this thread.
I dont need YOUR approval.
Youre the one who's staying in this thread for no other reason than to argue with me.
And even though i now failed at ignoring you but im gonna start now.
Goood luck dealing with what ever issues you have that cause you to love to hate so much.

Nobody cares about your gay ass thread faggot it's been up for nearly an hour and a half with 20 replies.

You have a fucking attitude problem and think you're smart and I hate people like you so I'm mentally asserting myself over your little spergy faggotty ass. I don't have to be nice to you about it either, so why don't you just fucking kys

Good luck with that shit you call life Sup Forumsro

You see how easy it is to get replies from you? It's the only reason your thread is still up.

Yea it is easy to get me to reply.
But im not even at home anymore. I checked if the thread died already and i saw your reply. Had to answer my old friend saltyfag.
Dude you takr this internet shit waayyy to seriously. Get over yourself realize we are all unimaginably tiny and meaningless and that getting angry at an user on Sup Forums is the most retarded thing you can do.
Your salt is drying me up bro. Drink some water and calm down

Why do you just keep doing more stupid things like talking completely hypocritically and self projecting? Why are you so bad at basic communication?

You wanna know why faggot, I can tell you because it's the same problem as every single person like you. You justify shit to yourself. You are self righteous. You are just smart enough to do mental gymnastics but not smart enough to realize that's what you're doing. You actually think you're fucking correct right now, you aren't even trying to act tough.

That's the fucking problem with you and your kind. kys and take whoever taught you to be this way with you

Why are so angry?
I mean seriously take a chill pill dude

Oh and btw im not the one throwing a tantrum over an internet conversation

I got butthurt?
You really need to reread the thread dude.
And how exactly am i personally makingnyour life hell from a bloody fucking internet conversation?

Because you're the epitome of the type of person who makes my life hell right now.
The type I have to live with, the type who well shit, made it hell about 30 minutes ago. I am taking that aggression out on you

I wasn't even going to... I was reasonably correcting you for the first hour. But then you got butthurt so I decided to vent

*edited

And yes, is you sperging. All my posts before then were with added levity, correcting you. You see, you see why you're stupid now? Why you should do some self analyzing?

I saw how it could be interpreted that way and I fixed it. I wasn't referring to you, just the type of person you are.

i like it clean

anyways I'm out

See you later saltfag ill miss you

Thats lovely user

Good luck user

Lel the reason i love Sup Forums
Through all the haterid all we have is each other.
Reminds me of the old days

Sweet wall pape user

hatred* Trust me, you don't have anyone.

Cheers user, here it is: fabianperez.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Proud-to-be-man-III-Fabian-Perez.jpg

I love you too saltfag

Nah, too far

Coinpaper for the wallpaper, foxhole for the launcher and built in android widgets for the widgets

I wish my bank account looked like yours :'(
>broke college student during the holidays

>IP Address
>Incoming

Router bruv

>>Custom desktop

I remember when I was 17.

pm
>>evening

Fuck user. That's just not right.

Dude what theme are you using? Is that a linux distro?

Its not the best, if someone has a recommendation for a better background post it here.

Its a program called Rainmeter, i use it too

you want to destroy america that's giving you windows teneru? interesting.

>trans hentai

mfw

TF2 is an absolute banger