Why aren't we trolling him now?

Why aren't we trolling him now?

He is getting crazier and crazier by the minute, it would be fucking hilarious to push the most powerful man in the world over the edge!

Other urls found in this thread:

vrlps.co/a?pt=24egHeF-mYgN9sCzFHAbpvZzKrw&referralCode=rk7t7P0Qz&refSource=copy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because he just blocks you on twitter.

it seems only the media can really get him going. he doesn't care what one person thinks, but if a story gets broadcast to millions, he has a chimp out.

There's nowhere else to troll this thin-skinned little bitch?

because the secret service considers attacks on his mental health the be the same as attacks on his physical heath.
the agents will explain it to you in person during your interview.

The edge was years ago, he's in fucking free-fall now..

Almost every media outlet is mocking him, user.. even his own staff thinks he is a moron.. there is nothing more to be done

No, Putin or Dictator of China are more powerfull
Also guy wearing diapers can't call himself a man.

Wanna know how I know you're not from here?

do tell. i'd love to hear this.

How's the weather in Russia this evening comrade?

I think the trick is to leverage his extremely short memory. I think he's relying on what he sees in the media to define his own thoughts and opinions daily, he can't remember anything.

So if you push some bullshit story like "Republican and Democratic leadership praise Trumps new plan to limit PAC's ability to run advertisements. In a historic, bigly, landmark move, President Trump has banned PAC's from advertising via the television, much like Tobacco advertisements were limited to print decades ago."

Then he will read it, think it was his own idea cause the fucking clown can't remember what he had for breakfast yesterday.

Because you don’t realize how great Donnie’s asshole tastes

nigga you gay

It's the government that is running things trump is just doing what he dose best preforming.

Sup Forums has pushed fake shit before, celebrity deaths and stuff.

Probably would do some good before the FBI perpwalks him.

Wow, this man has a point. Sup Forums has the numbers and we have the medium, we just have to dream big. Guys, this could be it. This could be THE raid to end all raids. I say we fucking do it men, who's with me?

Sup Forums is pathetic now, everyone telling everyone else we "Cant raid it" its "over" shut the fuck up you soft ass normies. Lets get this dude to kill himself and someone else in the White House

Just remembered its felonious to say that, just kidding FBI it's a figure of speech 1st amendment yada yada

oh my god, we could say anything. Trump steps down as he feels presidency below him

We could at leaast drive him to do some good things before he anheros or gets impeached. Taking the power away from PAC's would make sure the next election isnt as much of a reality tv show.

Could probably make him actually act on his campaign promise to shore up J1 visa's too, but then he wouldn't be albe to staff Mar A Lago

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

this mad

Link to site - for free 1000 tokens (10 dollar ) vrlps.co/a?pt=24egHeF-mYgN9sCzFHAbpvZzKrw&referralCode=rk7t7P0Qz&refSource=copy

What Is The Digitex Futures Exchange Digitex is a commission-free futures exchange where traders can buy and sell futures contracts on the price of BTC/USD, ETH/USD and LTC/USD with zero transaction fees on any trades. Zero trading fees combined with high leverage and an intuitive one click ladder trading interface allow traders to pursue high volume, ultra short term trading strategies without getting killed by commissions. With its own native currency, called the DGTX token, the exchange covers costs by creating and selling a small number of new DGTX tokens each year instead of charging transaction fees. The DGTX Token At the heart of the Digitex Futures Exchange is the DGTX token. As a true protocol token, its an integral part of how the exchange can operate without charging transaction fees.

All account balances on the Digitex Futures Exchange are denominated in DGTX tokens and the tick value of every futures market is 1 DGTX, meaning that all trading profits and losses are in DGTX tokens. Anyone who wants to trade on the commission-free markets of the Digitex Futures Exchange must therefore buy DGTX tokens, meaning that a busy futures exchange will be a massive source of demand for DGTX tokens. It is this demand from traders that makes it possible for the exchange to create and sell a small number of new tokens each year to cover the costs of running the exchange without charging transaction fees.a

this delusional
boy will you be disappointed

stay mad kid
sorry she did win but looking at her supporters there's no reason to wonder why.

I look forward to your tantrum when he is gone and you have to think of new things to troll with. Weak shit.

I'm confused, why are we talking about Hillary? She lost, why can't you get over it?

Yeah, there is no reason to continue to kick her, she's already down and out....but, fuck if it isn't fun to stomp a cunt and her supporters who got put in their place :^)

It's fun for a while, but doesn't really advance trolling, its kinda like Milhouse, it's gotten boring.

I think it would be more fun to fuck with the actually POTUS than someone who lost and hasn't shown up in public more than twice in the last year.

I mean here we have a guy with thin skin, a huge ego, and the memory of a goldfish. Its ripe. Its ready. Why does Sup Forums not fuck with him, did you fake it so long that you actually believe he is a genius? I though that was just the trolling.

Trump has made groping and raping acceptable behavior. There are many things you don't do because you just know it's wrong. But when half of the people in your country give their acceptance to groping, it's now acceptable behavior. If it was unacceptable, Trump wouldn't have won. A Trump vote is a vote in favor of making sexual assault acceptable. If you voted for Trump, you think sexual assault is OK.

honestly it'd be more fun if somehow we forced statistics showing how more and more democrats are backing trump and then watching democrats get swayed by the media then laugh at them for not realizing how easily manipulated they are.

Then we do the same to republicans going further and further away from trump in terms of support.

Let's face it the majority of America is retarded. Instead of trying to troll a 70 yr old retard, let's use the 70 yr old retard to make a bunch of people mad.

how we could do this? I'm not too sure. But Sup Forums has done shit like this in the past, and it's been funny. I feel like watching a steadfast militant lefty shift to the right because of the media would be hilarious. Watching a steadfast militant righty shift to the left, would be equally funny.

Use the man as a tool, not a target.

This. The left are so easily triggered it hilarious. Lots of people just come here to troll the shit out of crazy liberal retards.

They're really easy to upset... honestly idk why so many Sup Forumstards defend them. People don't exactly come here for intellectual discussions on politics.

Trump is a narcisistic psychopath. If you want to flip his lid, create several accusations against him of attempted sexual assault that couldn't complete because he was impotent. Also, have him cry in the story because of it and beg the victim not to tell anyone. The #metoo environment right now is perfect for this.

It would be nice if we could do it with out shitting in our own food though. It would me hilarious to suddenly make Trump seem so far Left even the democrats are like "da fuk m8?"

Like "President Trump bans gendered pronouns in official government correspondence. Chooses Caitlynn Jenner as his Supreme Court nominee. Chooses Area 51 for new Muslim Internment Camp."

ah the standard answer.
its history kids or at least she is.
stay mad.

how do you think he won.
you kids are so entertaining.

Confused whether you are a libtard or a trumppet.

Probably what ever makes you imagine someone raging.

Hillary is not our president because shes a shilly little child sex trafficking cunt who rigged primaries against bernie sanders and murdered seth rich to cover it all up. she colluded with russia to help her win the elections along with helping the sale of uranium, rigged votes (3 million non us citizen votes, 1.8 million dead voters, 3 million duplicate state registrations, 5 states with 98% clinton late votes)

I think we'll be talking about Hillary for years.

wow you're so weak.

r u retarded?

What's your plan?

Clearly, been drinking to much of the koolaid. But keeps drawing from the one without cyanide and just a ton of mercury.

The samefagging at the start of this thread was way too obvious

OP goes over edge.

Nah, that was the three previous presidents. Trump is a outsider shaking things up, which is why the military-industrial complex and their propaganda arm the corporate media hate him so much. We were supposed to be having a highly profitable proxy war with Russia in Syria right now, but he fucked it up.

Nah Sup Forums supports trump not cucks pls gtfo soyboi

Can anyone even use tripcodes anymore?

Not your personal army, faggot

too much same fagging

So instead you're having a progressively nastier cold war with North Korea. Much better eh?

Umm, what? The F-35 just got like another $450B in funding. The military-industrial complex has a giant boner over Trump v North Korea. The Corporate media fucking love him, viewership is up and has stayed up since the first started his candidacy. He won because the corporate media loved running stories on him and the money in advertisement it brought in.

>Much better eh?
not a Canadian thread

>Trump has made groping and raping acceptable behavior
Lol, wut?

nobody cares about Hillary anymore, except retards

Franken-ly darling, I Don't Give a Damn.

not him, but he actually did.
A guy who bragged on tape about sexual assault and got rewarded with the presidency getting 53% of women to vote for him, well, he literally made sexual assault something fine and acceptable

I called him a bitch and got blocked

Pressuring NK into opening negotiations with SK is nastier than having troops on the ground in Syria? You really believe that ridiculous bullshit?

This. She lost, she won't be coming back, she's old news, we destroyed her, but mention her and the retards come out of the woodwork, they can't help but respond lol :^)

Listen to the tape again. Key words, "they let you do it". A rich and famous guy bragging about how groupies throw themselves at him isn't even in the same ballpark as actually sexually assaulting someone.

Imagine if this cretin started trying to jerk you off

>Huffington Post
>fake news
who'd have thought

Now you're just making shit up.