Cascadian Independence

>One day.

Other urls found in this thread:

cascadianow.org/mission/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A FUCKING TREE

>Says the leafman

>It depends on the tree's species and age, but a mature, healthy tree can have 200,000 leaves
so cascadia is worth 200k canadas?

butifel

It's a douglas fir, which is a pine tree. It would be more like 500,000.

Coniferous independence when?

What about Sierra Leone?

don't forget about the stem, roots and so on

canada stands no chance

I thought the whole point of this was to eliminate roots.

Let's remember, the USA's flag has no leaves, so we are better than the USA and Canada combined.

Daily reminder that the people behind the cascadia movement are hardcore SJWs and Cascadia would be a cucktopia

Portland OR here I love the idea too but not with those people leading the fight

>We hate leftists so much we put Sunny Bono's assassin on our flag.

Checkmate, hippies.

>tfw living in Portland Oregon
>Nothing but bern vicitims and cuckolds

Yeah, they took the fucking thing over. Not that it matters. If the political conditions became right for the PNW to go independent (unlikely in our lifetimes), the State of Jefferson people would run shit because they got the gunz.

I know your pain. Currently residing in West Haven-Sylvan area

I live here and just got back from a BBQ full of rednecks and normal-ass americans. The cuckzone here has maybe a 5 mile diameter.

There will be a great purging during the secession of Cascadia

So does western Washington.

Same here user! Live right by the elementary school.. Youre the only person I've ever seen drop the name West Haven- Sylvan

Who don't you leave the USA and come join us instead?

Near St Vincent Hospital

I live in Mississippi, but would totally move to Cascadia if it became an independent state

the US flag has 50 stars

now take a guess

good news, we have less niggers. bad news, there are still niggers here

Can anyone summarize Cascadian Independence for me? Oregon coast here, is that the same area?

You are rad. Im right off leahy.

Basically Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia. Some would say Idaho as well. We have multiple movements, from Bernfags to Stormfags (Northwest Front) so you can basically find your place somewhere.

Yes. Imagine the Green Party running Oregon/Washington/BC as a seperate country and that about sums it up.

>take the gayest parts of Canada and the US and combine them
Cascadia would probably elect someone to Trudeaus left

If you are literally living at Breckenridge Apts I'm gonna shit myself

So there's multiple movements as a part of what? Like, what's the overall idea?

So it's kind of leftist, then?

Hahahaha does it count that I did in 1990? Used to be called Brookdale. My grandma lived in sylvan heights and I just had a fling with a girl living in Golf Creek. Small world. If youre familiar with the Torrey View development that's close enough.

Some also include Idaho, Western Montana, and Alaska up to Juneau. Which would be better to balance out all the progressives in Washington, Oregon and BC.

small world indeed.

Well its supported here mainly by soccer attention whores from what Im aware. The faceberg page used BLM as their banner for months. They are very much on the go green side of things, but not aware of the politics otherwise. I did serve the dude who made the flag when I worked for a week at Red Lobster. His daughter worked there. She was cuet.

Is it worth allowing the Bay Area to join our Republic? How far should our empire expand for maximum basedness?

Im gonna start wearing a maga hat when I go to coaches maybe someday we'll cross paths

Only if you expel everyone in the Bay Area before annexation

pine trees have literally 0 leaf you fucking idiot

Cascadia is for the Bioregion of the Cascade region. Either move north or stay in your degenerate over priced over cost of living shit hole

>Oregon Coast
Where at?

I'd laugh my ass off if we crossed paths. Hell, I'd share some whiskey and a meal. Good laughs too. Solve the worlds problems over a bottle of whiskey.

Dam. As a puget sound native, this gives me a nationalist boner. Fuck the fed. Who do they think they are trying to tell me what I can/can't do while being 2500 miles away?

Fuck the fed. Cascadia now!

I know that feel

Stuck in a backass part of Wilsonville rn

Tony?

no

BUILD WALL

Right in the area between the High School and Target nignog

Who's Tony?

Zero quads?

Ah, that sucks. All I knew about the Green Party was that one guy from it came up with the idea for seatbelts or something?

Florence

sometimes they call me Tony, but I call those some nice fuckin' quadz m8

Go kill yourself, you mad this on memorial day?

A friend of mine who lives near the high school in Wilsonville

I'll be on the lookout for any NEETs named Tony

I'll be at coaches friday night around 11. Here have a rare Beaverton Mall

cascadianow.org/mission/

Is this movement legit? And what's the purpose, a unified Pacific Northwest as in a commonwealth or as a separatist movement for an autonomous nation? I'm a separatist so I'd like to know more about this.