youtube.com/watch?v=c5r7rvAIZ-8
youtube.com/watch?v=mekT1faT-lk
youtube.com/watch?v=RCXBK5yHUlw
youtube.com/watch?v=na1kcFLe1Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=TkfkipqUXy0
youtube.com/watch?v=faapL7DGXKo
youtube.com/watch?v=O129KkYdosg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok can someone please explain pic related? I've seen pictures of this but what the fuck??

Its disgusting ShiTe traitors practising their zoroastrian paganism

mODS MODS MODS can we delt pic pls,. it's very gory for a blue board. and also i have a better thread idea :3

shias believe they had let down their ultimate undergod (mohammad's cousin) one time when there was a battle for his cause and they didnt show up and stayed home and so they do this to themselves because they feel guilty for letting him down and not fighting and dying or some shit

stop being a pussy its not gory at all desu

Not all the Shias hit themselves till they bleed __ __;;;.
They are doing it for their love and sorrow of what happened to Imam Hussein(as).
I personally think that hurting yourself till you 'bleed' is haram. But, as I said, only a few shias bleed themselves.
Out of ALL shias I know, none of them bleed themselves.
Also, in regards to beating, yes I do that, but not hard so that it hurts me. I let periwinkle hit me softly ( _ _ )……….o.
But, yet again, beating is a sign of how much we care for Imam Hussein~

i'll answer because everyone's always mean to you to prove they aren't in fact beta orbiters (which they all are)
are you lonely or do you feel lonely?
developing different identities or conversing with oneself may be brought on by the human psyche as a survival mechanism when there is a lack/urge for social interaction. i'd find this hard to believe given the culture where you reside, tho

>how much we care
>we

don't reply to me ever again. it's bad enough to believe in a pedophilic warlord's fantasies but to believe and dedicate your life to the pedophilic warlord's cousin is just too much stupidity for me

علي مدد علي مدد علي مدد علي مدد
youtube.com/watch?v=t-Q-4ONCDRo

>Tfw say something good about mona the thread die reeeeeee

>shias believe they had let down their ultimate undergod (mohammad's cousin) one time when there was a battle for his cause and they didnt show up and stayed home and so they do this to themselves because they feel guilty for letting him down and not fighting and dying or some shit

That's disgusting shiites are disgusting.

hüü hüü hüü hüü medet ya ali!
hüü hüü hüü hüü yetiş ya ali!
youtube.com/watch?v=c5r7rvAIZ-8

Shia are kuffar! Wot?! Wot?! Who can do anyfing about it?

go fucking sleep all of you i want to be alone here thanks

gold

*tawheed intensifies*

Fuck Islam, mohamed the goat fucker pedophile and all his followers.

>But, yet again, beating is a sign of how much we care for Imam Hussein~

You lot are so hypocritical it's unbelievable.

Pic related, and yes the crucifiction is real. Also happens in South America.

mona come here

bimeyenler bilsin beni
ben Ali'yim
Ali benim
bilmeyene söylüyorum
ben Ali'yi seviyorum
bilmiyene söylüyorum
ben Ali'yi seviyorum!

youtube.com/watch?v=mekT1faT-lk

don't go.to hell...it is full of jews.

How many crucifixions has ISIS performed in Raqqa? It is not widespread as a punishment in South American Catholic nations, don't even try to imply that. Yeah this has happened in the past but Christians are not nearly as barbaric nowadays and I don't think you can find many Christians who are slicing children heads in the memory of martyrs

Wtf I hate shia now :'(
Th-thanks :/ I guess I do have friends but I can't help but feel lonely all the time o-o
It still sucks here tho This is gonna sound bad, but I mean I love Ramadan and I love the reasons behind it's just idk not eating and ya I just can't get into it (horrible i know). I just feel kinda lonely. It's really not fun at all here. I see my familyback home having fun and eating and doing all this stuff and ya I'm stuck here nd can't eat or do anything >_> I love food desu but like I don't eat in ramadan because I try to respect the culture I;m in ughh. Most of night outs with friends are boring anyway and I don't liike going out alone

Why are the jews dressed up as (((romans))) ??

youtube.com/watch?v=RCXBK5yHUlw

Aman turnam aman aman
Ali misin sen?
Yoksa hünkar hacı Bektaş veli misin sen?
Ali sevilmez mi hey dost
Deli misin sen?

Is reading Mohamed was a pedophile fat fuck with a tiny dick and ugly face, haram if you're on Ramadan?

ree she didn't see my thread
some one make me laugh pls or i die

Why are you so depressed Tunisian man?

Ahmed pls, leave school ground first then set off vest, think of the children ;_;

why are you so mad about a jewish bible spinoff fictional character ?? Do you even.read your posts ??

Mona, you're a Shia?

Here's an upboat my good sir :)

If only mohamed the goat fucker was fictional, if only

>the city of the non-country of red sweden
LITERALLY WHO ??

i don't know
i'm izem hi aryan man

>Um EXCUSE ME sir
>That tree is NOT a bathroom

>"OH REALLY?"

REEEE NOT ON MY SHOES
>pic
No, I'm neither Sunni or shia desu.

>stuck here with family back home
elaborate
>not eating
dont worry i'd say like 50% of muslims cheat in ramadan, sometimes it's just too crippling and if you cannot just stay at home and lie in your bed and be miserable like many do, it's actually pretty hard. only few muslims can fast and still work/function normally and that's generally the oldschool fokes. i use to do it when i was younger but i started not fasting all the days if i have important shit. it's between u and god at the end.
>night outs are boring anyway
get new friends unless it's the activity that bores you and not the company
>going out alone
of course not, you're in egypt after all

anyway if you cannot transition to "wanting" to do other shit than converse with yourself or shitposting here then the alternatives you have are not enjoyable for you. my social circle was aids in my teens which made anything else seem better. humans are social creatures. shutting yourself out and calling it being introvert can damage you psychologically and leave you full of regrets later on in life.

youtube.com/watch?v=na1kcFLe1Yo

here listen to this and cut yourself like a real turk in distress

what's the small thing name oohhh :))

Man I gotta say as a foreigner I love these shia memes. Do you guys have any more?

Coptic?

اوووه سوفيه؟؟؟
خلاص انتي تركيه لا شك فيه

Animes are better watched with.friends who love you if you don't show up at the anime store with at least five mandatory friends your DvD shall not be handed to you end of the story. Also fakes don't count.

>it's another dumb western cringelord's attempts at raiding /mena/ with whatever he thinks will piss people off episode

I'm not muslim either, I just collect anti-shia memes because they're funny

It's another guy who is pretending to be mona starts attention whoring and typing like a sperg and newfag sexually repressed robots start courting and proposing for marriage

Falastizz might not be familiar with freedom but he has as much rights as you do pls be respectful and concider how he feels about islam with more tact

watched boku no pico with gf

>sexually repressed robots
t.

>it's a literal dead meme posting episode

youtube.com/watch?v=TkfkipqUXy0
>mfw craving raki in ramadan

I couldn't care less about what Tunisia has watched with whoever the fuck it might be what i am i supposed to say about that ?? You want a medal ?? Get in line there are a lot of useless fucks who want that too
Fuck off human garbage.

واو

Kill yourself algshit. There's a difference between despising Islam (which I clearly do) and attention whoring for replies by spamming "Mohammad fucks goats" because you think its kryptonite for arabs or something

why do you despise islam user :d

N-no desu.

The only thing between a sunni and a shia, is politics!

I stopped calling myself sunni, and now i just call myself Muslima
Hedgie Family desu (´o・┏ω┓・o`) ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥᵔ]]]]
It's made of periwinkle (ɔˆ 3(˘ᴥ˘ )
His 3 children : 2ot (after "Igilkot", which is Swedish for hedgehog - since my parents bought me him from Sweden originally) , and zo2lota (which means Fatty)[he's the tiny one :33 and the Armadillo..
Jordan-chan is actually nice. Don't bully her plz
>elaborate
Tfw living all alone in this country desu.
Yesh, I guess you're right. I probz will desu.
Much appreciated ~

>Tfw living all alone in this country desu.
i asked for an elaboration not a clarification i understood that you're alone
youtube.com/watch?v=faapL7DGXKo

well he believes right then
Judging by the amount of butthurt he gave you
You just don't walk in and tell people to kys themselves thats rude your not getting me on your side that way

هل انت امازيغ؟ يعني قرد؟

Because he touches himself at night.

Is it true that Muslims consider musical instruments haram?

decided not to sleep
gonna beat my 30 hour record i'm in the 36th hour now
cute familia

If you're a Wahhabi then yes.

i've done 52
come back when you start hearing voices and strange noises and feel like your eyes are bleeding

شو الي بوجعك انت؟

Maybe and just maybe in other life i could have time for your stupid questions that you pull out of your arse
In this one you will.have to take this as answer
Good day.

subhuman, the crematoriums await

Then why was Toby Keith allowed to perform a concert in Saudi Arabia?

i'm hearing bird noise xdd

1 upboat on r/the_donald my friend

>butthurt mudslime still replying

I feel bad for arabs for being indocrinated into this, but a bengali fighting for islam is the ulitmate form of cuckery. truly shows your race's capacity for critical thinking

you're stupid

>Jordan-chan is actually nice. Don't bully her plz

aw i have a soft spot for female antagonism. it reminds me of my primary school days :3

you're not the same guy who spent the night shitposting with me are you???? WE're SUPPOSED TO BE A TEAM ;_;

Well i am awaiting too tell me who isn't ??

Nope

I M DRUNK AND WANT TO RAPE YOU

Well i beg to differ .tell me somthing that i don't already know.

They're liberalizing albeit slowly.

>but a bengali fighting for islam is the ulitmate form of cuckery.
?????

because his evil dad forced him to go to a mosque when he was busy playing Rayman 2 on the Playstation 2 Islam is literally evil

based Karaki Orthodox bro?

youtube.com/watch?v=O129KkYdosg

3:05 ;__;

Could be done not very likely to happen
And most of all YOU WANT MY ATTENTION MORE THAN MY ANUS

fuck off to /tr/ mongol

t.

What would it take to destabilize Saudi Arabia? What about the UAE?

Coming here in peace

>projecting this hard

you will never see the light and I will never succumb to islam again. So i will carry on with my life drinking beer, traveling and fucking bitches. while you lead a life of boot-licking to a 1400 year old authority (which you cannot question lest you go to AL NAR), pointless guilt and endless rationalizations when you want to live your pathetic society-controlled ""life"" even remotely enjoyably.

Good luck.

>Drinking beer
yeah
>traveling
sure
>fucking bitches
Shut your retarded virgin ass up you obese cunt

Rayman 2 is a pretty good game tho

>Shut your retarded virgin ass up you obese cunt

اللهم قوي إيمانك

n

O