What do you think of this gesture?

they're serbs who imitated Japs. surprisingly Jap netizen are not mad at them because we don't know the country

Why did that do that?

they*

they beat poland and they can go to Japan to participate in final game

Why did they do that?

Generally offensive. Asians don't get upset by it so there's no point in doing it.

When I go to Serbia I always try to make F-16 and explosion sounds

they're touching their temples
japan has many temples

don't bully them
this

You have to go back Wong wang.

totally

>offensive
Americans will single-handedly be responsible for the downfall of humanity.

>OH NO, THEY ARE MAKING THEIR EYES OBJECTIVELY MORE SIMILAR TO JAPANESE PEOPLE IN ORDER TO MAKE AN ALLUSION TO JAPAN, SOMEONE SHUT IT DOWN AND APOLOGIZE FOR IT!
Fucking passive-aggressive mongrels with nothing better to worry about. I think it's in your blood, Brits love that petty shit too.

It's fucking funny. Stop being so politically correct, fucking Jap, and grow thicker skin. You're not a brainwashed nigger, don't act like one.

are you refugee from balkan?

No. I'm Canadian. But I've had enough of politically correct retards. You guys are quite literally ruining the world. Shit like this is what leads to censorship.

It's a harmless pose. They are happy that they will be going to the world league in Japan, where the people have long fucking eyes. Who the fuck cares.

I like their faces, i would cum inside all of them and have a giant son.

why are retarded japs repetitively making this same retarded threads on this trivial thing? all japanese should be rangebanned.

is ben carson going to japan?

>Japs on this board are triggered by this
Pathetic

>why gaijin so rude? mimicking facial traits amounts to racism fuck off

>muh racism racism
Shut the fuck up butthurt faggot

I don't understand how this matters to me

There is nothing for me to feel about this picture, it looks like some people having fun.

You seem pretty triggered for some reason. Did you get called out for saying nigger today and didn't realize you weren't on Sup Forums?

This.

Shut up, syrupnigger, if you value PC so much, stop appropriating Sup Forums's culture of using "trigger" derogatorily. Make your own buzzwords.

You can't do political or racial signs in sport games or you can get disqualified even if you won the first place.

it cant be true that japs arnet butthurt about that
smaller eyes are considered as an ugly facial trait even in asian countries

good for you bro

True. Many Chinese get operations to widen their eyes.

The cheerleader effect is strong in this one.

This.

Here's a jap imitating the serbs, for comparison.

They shouldn't have done that. at least that's offensive, rude and annoying. over here slanty eyes are treated like symbol of ugliness.