Lil B btfo lmao

Lil B btfo lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc
youtube.com/watch?v=k6JQ9H1h42g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he can't keep getting away with it

Why does he tag his tweet as being from him?
- user

Holy shit, Sam Hyde actually fell for the IQ map meme lmfao

I guess so people know it's him and not someone else tweeting for him? I see it on social media a lot, though usually from much bigger celebs.

fuck is up with that

Include the response you cuck

Lol what network is going to pick up season 2

CNN

Fuck how’s he gonna get out of this
Sure hope he has $5,000!
Oh boy

>disrespecting the God Most Based

Compound Media

>anime avatar
>Twitter
>Follows MDE
every time

Screengrab clearly shows he doesn't follow though...

Fox

trump tv

why is iq becoming the next Sup Forums fetish?

reminder that lil b is protected from all harm by meme magic

*adjusts spectacles*

ummmm sam hyde sweetie, ummm IQ tests are actually designed in such a way to disenfranchise the black community and intentionally produce lower results from their tests

infowars

/our guy/

How ironic is it that sam has better taste than most of mu and they hate him?

>knowing enough about sam hyde to know his musical taste
hello nazi

I have a better taste in comedy than sam, so I would assume this continues on to music as well.

history is cyclical

soon we'll be measuring skull sizes

*updates pepe folder*

well no you see there is no better way to predict success *mumble*in terms of uhm some societal expectations, career, or something i guess*mumble* than IQ and our society should be segregated accordingly

yeah how about dismissing any talking points you see as cliche'd as if they're old memes, internet culture drone

instead of begging for donations sam now hopes to gain the attention of meme rappers so that they can promote him. trying to stay relevant by any means, kek

it's a meme you dip

>muh anime avatar
lmao fuck off also it clearly shows I don't follow mde.

>and andrew wk

people dont know lil b here ouch

why are these motherfuckers so dense?

what's sam hyde's positivity quotient?

My only knowledge of him comes from memes posted about him online, what is his taste even like?

based on his videos he listens to like soundcloud electronic music for autists

because he is an autist

you have to be to be far right. obsessing over skin color is the most autistic thing i can think of.

>someone on Sup Forums uses an anime avatar
Get outta town dude!

youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc

>Sam Hyde vs Lil B

Is it fucking 2013 again?
What's next Rick Astley vs Tay Zonday beef?

Lil B is so great I love him so much

god i fucking hate black and white people.

I'm pretty sure that twitter belongs to an MDE fan which if I was Sam I'd be pretty pissed about people thinking I'm starting shit everywhere.

no it's the real sam
he's just being edgy

if you buy into this whole black vs white people meme your iq isn't above 100

that anime is dope tho

what are you talking about. he listens to jadakiss and video game soundtracks all day

>jadakiss
He's a neo nazi why does he listen to rap

Explain tests of pattern recognition that are specifically designed to be universal, but have the same trends as traditional IQ tests

it's pretty strange
last.fm/user/alienmode/library/artists

Because he isn't

>he's a neo nazi

look at this fucking brainlet

>people actually defending lil b's retarded shit because they're meme drones
it's not 2008 anymore, you don't have to pretend to be cool. we all already know you aren't

>sam hyde shows up on mu yet again
Every time I see this I make 5 slide threads on pol and necrobump threads on page 10

Dude tons of white nationalist listen to rap are you unfamiliar with the #RapRight?

>people actually defending sam's retarded shit because they're meme drones
it's not 2008 anymore, you don't have to pretend to be cool. we all already know you aren't

Straight up son youse a bitch ass nigga

Dont you mean 2012?

yung lean >>>> lil b anyway

Doing G-d's work.

>not defending the artist behind aoty 2017
why?

You're either a fag or a (((female))) either way you're not welcome here.

Genuinely pathetic

thank u based user

>he's not a fag
get a load of this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=k6JQ9H1h42g
how is this not aoty?

*WEE WOO WEE WOO* !!BITCH ASS NIGGA ALERT I NEED BACK UP!! *WEE WOO WEE WOO*

t-dub >>>>>>>>> yung lean

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sweetie??? Pepe the frog is an alt-right icon and mascot. You CAN NOT post it here on this all inclusive and progressively diverse forum. Now, if you'd like to get on topic and discuss how the evil white man Sam Hyde is being literally fucking racist and sexist and probably also transphobic towards Lil B for asking him to take an IQ test (IQ tests were created by elitist white m*les to oppress PoC and lgbtqp+) then feel free to join in!

its his assistant, you dummy.
His assistant manages his twitter and reddit.

Epic. Simply epic. If only my peers could see the true brilliance of MDE. But I guess that's why we call them normies :^)

is that you Antwan Kumiya?

>people actually being rude to FUCKING LIL B
this fucking sucks, lil b is always positive about shit and people are always trying to bring him down, he might be dumb as fuck, but he's a nice guy eager to learn new stuff everyday.

Is Le_Donald refugees taking the side of this pandering failed faggot over Lil B the Based God the final nail in Sup Forums's coffin?

>says all white people are slave owners and racist oppressors
>nice guy

>he might be dumb as fuck

we were slave owners & desu I loved it. I'm only 18 but i take full blame for owning the black boys :-) also black boys are so cute

>Lil B offended me

ayo *smacks lips* FUCK white people all yall niggas some dumb bitches we da real Kingz up in dis bitch got the motherfucking glock make that shit pop shoot your motherfucking family 20 black niggas got killed by da cops last year bruh its a fuckin tragady or however u spell dat shit bruh

t. Retarded niggers

respect the Based God, Sup Forums is his home

my sister? you leave my sister out of this!

WHAT??? How could you say "retarded nigger"??? Don't you know how offensive that is???

Oh wait, no one gives a shit and you're the only one here that's offended. Fucking kill yourself.

Whites were slave owners. If you get offended by simple facts then you must be retarded.

>taking his tweets seriously
>even after he fucking tweeted that he wanted to fuck kanye west in the ass, "dad pikachu is outside", "hey grandma weres the pokeballs pikachu is outside"

but all the slave owners are dead u fucking retarded degenerate. & black people aren't oppressed anymore so tweeting like a stupid fucking faggot like lil b is just PATHETIC.

can't expect much from some dumbass from berkeley though

dude do you even know about inherited trauma

you should have paid more attention to the holocaust lessons goy

Lol at least switch up your posting style next time, shit for brains.

It ended not that long ago.
Why do you care so much about being reminded of it?
And why are you so angry about Lil b?
It boggles my mind. I literally don't give a fuck and I'm white.

Guess I'll just ignore this tweet then...

oy vey goyim dont you dare ridicule the shoah

>black people aren't oppressed anymore
good to know shit changes instantly

retarded faggot kys u stupid bitch

When the city falls tonight.

When the city falls tonight.

i dont. they were slaves and its over get over it. Black people victim culture is embarrassing. All White peoples fault ): boo hoo go cry a fucking river. These black people on twitter don't give a fuck about people drowning or losing their homes. They make Vegas shooting a racial issue by saying the NRA is for "white supremacy" fuck these degenerate blacks like lil b and anyone like him. Worry about something more important than fucking culture appropriation or "reminding people of history"

I have NOTHING to do with slaves in any capacity. GET THE FUCK OVER IT

they aren't or else we wouldnt have a black president, no black military five star generals and so forth. Sure they receieve a few 10 police deaths a year. BIG FUCKING WHOOP theres too many god damn people on this planet anyways and some of them probably were fucking assholes and you or I wouldn't give a shit if they died anyways. There's too many fucking people who cares. Care about the people in the hospital who can be saved by money or starving people or uninsured people. Who gives a fuck about dead people from cops. Dumbasses fuck lil b.

Fuck lil b anyone who cares about lil b is someone who was too busy dismissing him in 2009 & listening to fucking faggot rap not understanding him. It's fucking over, he's irrelevant and doesnt have a home so he tweets out some racist bullshit. Lil b isn't cool anymore its not 2009 its 2017

I think you might be retarded

What does Trump have to do with this? Both are morons honestly, just entertaining

>Black people culture is embarrassing
ftfy