Sup Forums Made an Album

A love album
wholedamntownproductions.bandcamp.com/album/a-lovers-discourse-fragments

Vote for your top 3 tracks here:
strawpoll.me/14104082

What themes would you like to see in the future? Right now we're looking at halloween theme, and microbeat samples.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14104082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good album overall, best song was a sissy love story

Bump

Sounds pretty good. Not as good as the previous one, but still damn good

Bump

feeling a strong 3/10 on this one

I'll listen to this one. :^)

Don't forget to vote friend

Someone should do a track-by-track review of this

Alright, I listened to the whole album except the bonus track. This bonus track better be worth the nearly 14 minutes. :|

I was the guy who did the last one. Want me to do it again?

Yea please if that's ok

I think its pretty cool
It was nice last time, if you have time. You don't have to be as extensive if you don't want to

Alright, I voted.

Alright, I'll do it, just not as detailed, and more concise.

Actually, no, I'm not in the mood right now. Maybe later.

Bump

>track 9 has a 9/11 joke
Poetic

Bump

Going through the Sup Forums back catalog, what was the best Suicide-Era album?

trips and we do a "Fuck Suicide for deleting the Sup Forums back-catalogue" album

Do a Country/Western album

Aloha Akbar. At least it's the one I listened to most recently. Also the folk albums (the Vietcong one and the Jesus thingy) are superb.

We should do an album where every track is in the same key

Trips and it's a "Spoken Turd" album

roll

dat boi meme theme

trips and we do a "Coop > Suicide" album

Badadookin' for love in all the wrong places was the only real love song on this album

Sounds fun

dubs and one of the tracks is a cover of Piss up a Rope

Yeah it was a thematically weak album, not a huge deal though. Also a really slow thread, maybe we'll get a few more people next time. I put some tags on the albums as was recommended last night

maybe it's your timing. Suicide had pretty active threads, when did he usually post em?

Song about love != love song

Horrible stuff, all shitty electronic beats and sampling that aren't even professional quality

3, 9 and 10 were pretty good

His were generally on week evenings, like Wednesday around 4ish. I don't think time of day is a problem because my threads are up all day. So maybe less people are around on Saturday? I figured the opposite was true, I mean I definitely have more time to spend here on the weekend

>expecting professional quality
u wot

What time do these usually happen? I've missed the last couple because of my time zone and not being active then but if I know i'll set my alarm to remind me.

They've been happening Saturdays, starting about noon EST and lasting all day (12-14 hours or so)

Cheers.

Had to go out of town this weekend boys but will be here for the next one for sure.

Maybe we could try to make an album as "Sup Forums" as possible, like use all of our "local memes". This might be to broad of a theme though, I feel like the reason the Bjork album was so great was that it was a very specific theme.

Ah too bad you missed it! Yeah next one it seems like we're looking at microbeats and western theme. I can add memes to it lol. Anyone have a preference between the three?

If we did microbeats then I doubt anyone follow the theme, I had to look up what it even was.

Fair enough, so did I lol

We should definitely do a spooky one for Halloween.

French revolution/Napoleon theme

For sure! We'll do it in a few weeks
lol

I'm really down for doing a halloween album next

I mean, I'm not opposed, it would just mean its not the closest album to Halloween. Maybe make it a double album, so make one side one week and the other the next? An extra long October Halloween spoopy double album

yeah actually it would make sense to do it the week after

updooted

We should wait until the 28th for the spook album

So how about Pt 1 on the 21st and Pt 2 on the 28th?

Then I don't know about next week

for next week I'd like to make a very offensive album using Indian music. I'll be rolling for the title 'Where the street shitters have no name'

bump

>creator of "A sissy (?) love story" says it's shit last thread
>turns out to be the highest rated
Self deprecatory artists, they're always there.

>and the other the next
Oh good I might be able to make it in time for that one.

>strawpoll.me/14104082
>37 votes
> 37 mod 3 != 0
WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?

me haha

So is everyone happy with Saturdays still? Happy Monday btw