What's the verdict? is it good or another mindless piece of shit made by Sorrentino?

what's the verdict? is it good or another mindless piece of shit made by Sorrentino?

Other urls found in this thread:

opensubtitles.org/fr/ssearch/sublanguageid-eng/idmovie-485633
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

better than house of cards

Decide for youself insecure faggot

Isn't it out only in like two countries?

I'd rather see one about Muslim corruption.

I think Jude Law is pretty handsome tbqh

>I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero™

What did Sorrentino mean by this?

PURE KINO
U
R
E

Does he get to buttfuck some boys?

No, torrents are out for the first two episodes. Lurk more.

Can I watch it without subs or is there a lot of Italiano?

sorrentino is p cool. leeching the first episodes right now.

Not much, a couple of scenes here and there but it doesn't affect your viewing experience.

I deleted it after the first 10 minutes. no need for more jewish liberal propaganda.

>reee le pop is a sinner too

what are they trying to prove with this slander?

eng subs are out though

>hasn't watched it

>another mindless piece of shit made by Sorrentino
>Said the american who has probably never seen Il Divo, l'amico di famiglia etc.

Link?

i'm italian

opensubtitles.org/fr/ssearch/sublanguageid-eng/idmovie-485633

The first four movies from Sorrentino are absolute kino. People hate him now only because la grande bellezza was so overrated (it wasn't even that bad, but nowhere near as good as the critics said. All four of his earlier movies are better than it).
I also thought this must be the place was shit but everyone just ignored that movie.

It looks like fassbender

Let me guess. They portray Christianity, Catholicism, and the Vatican in a bad light.

Nope.

Then how did it get made?

not really

even directors that identify as hardcore liberals like Nanni Moretti always paint the church in a positive light, even when it's not portrayed as perfect. Nobody in italy will openly badmouth the church, there's literally no political party that is openly anti-vatican.