My thread

this is my before bed thread only mona mon ame soeur is welcome to post here

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4562928/Tunisians-jail-terms-eating-Ramadan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>before bed thread
>0500

Late night food binge during radaman?

can't sleep too sad
w8 you are not mona GTFO of mein thread

How is that fledgling democracy you got there?
Would be a shame if something...happened to it

High quality Thread desu^^

it seems to be a democracy but it's not

henlooo โดท_โดท here is a pic for you :3
this is me when i was a bb QwQ

psst...parcero, queries comprar libertad?

je ne peux pas comprendre l'espagnol ;;;

hey bby

girl?
>blushes

Oh gosh that's hella cute ;W; *nosebleeds*
I wish I had my childhood album with me atm I'd probz post a pic lol haha but most are embarrassing anyways __ __;;;

Don't you ever threaten Tunisia! you piece of nothingness__

I really wish iraq was never invaded nor Syria ruined or even Afghanistan and Libya and lebanon Hmp.
I'm sure it would've been so great like us too.
*bleh*I never agreed with the war and ya if I had the choice; I would've sent Egyptian troops or something. I mean I love America, but I hate the fact that they poke their noses into every countries problems -___-; . Leave MENA alone!! >__< Stop getting involved!! >__

you are making my day better
now tell me a story before bed momy it's 5:10am haven't slept since 36hours

>I really wish iraq was never invaded

Yeah me too. We could have used that 1 trillion dollars elsewhere

not gonna sleep
screw my health hope i die

there was a bunny and unicorn who took you to candy land and you lived happily ever after there @_@
Now go to sleep :3

Oh, It won't be just 1 trillion dollars you'll be worrying about ;)

no i want to die slowlyyy slowlyy aw my head reee

Plese don't yhinkof this izem-kun :/. Im so much of the same way. I've hard pretty hard times too a lot worse than what you could imagine. I used to cut and be suicidal alot but it's just a period that passes m(.___. )m.

Even though i know you're probably not going to listen to any of us and that you're probably going to do it anyways, i can't just read this and not say something. Happiness can still be found in life if you look deep enough. Life looks horrible, but it's absolutely beautiful. But if you know that NOTHING in the world can make you happy, not even a pretty sunset or watching the stars at night, then i guess thats just your choice to make... Just remeber there is a whole community online on int that want to talk to you and be there for you, and me and my hedgehog plushie are one of those people.

SORRY IF I BULLIED YOU BEFORE OR SAID SOMETHING BAD TO YOU
YOU ARE REALLY KINDD
I WON'T sleep anyway i will report my state every 10 minute i hope you are doing something productive qtie huggs :3

reeeeeeeeeeee my eyes are bleeding
hearing weird sounds
didn't sleep in 37 hours
+
fasting
+
humidity
just

eyes reeeeeeeee

not yet

Just eat something, man.

it's ramadhane i'm fasting
38 hours non sleep reeee
also i love norway my half country man

inshallah brother

durka durka muhamma jihad

Just ignore Ramadan. It may be an enjoyable tradition, but I don't really think it's necessary to follow in your current situation, do you? At least have some water.
And what's bothering you? Why can't you sleep?

seems yummy 2bh

i can't even have water i will eat anyway xdd
just sad very sadd didn't speak with a human in more than 2 weeks

Well. I guess we're speaking, technically. Why don't you have anyone to talk to? Don't you work or go to university or something?
If not, maybe you can apply for something... But because the more immediate issue is finding someone to talk to, maybe you can try to join someone for iftar? Doesn't everyone get invited to iftar by someone? Or aren't there public ones?

most people with their families
i'm a neet well for the moment cause i failed uni will apply again in semptember
yes ty for speaking with me sweet guy

What did you study? And what do you plan on studying in September?
I doubt you're the only one who is alone. There must be public iftars. Someone on Facebook posted that everyone who is alone for breaking the fast is free to join them... Now Norway might be a bit far, but I'm sure there are people like that in Tunisia, too.

only for poor people i'm not poor xd
electronic engeneering
here if you get 2 zeros in the exams you fail they year and can apply the next year so i will apply for the same study
btw i'm thinking of studying german this summer next month i already studied 1 level and will start the 2nd level if i study hard i have a chance to go to germany

>i'm not poor
Then you already have more going for you than I do.
I also dropped out of studying engineering. I didn't manage to get to know anyone in the city I moved to and I was far away from everyone I did know. And everything was just shit. I still wound up passing all the exams, but just dropped out after that first year.
Will you take the test at the Goethe Institute? I've taken the C2 test there, because I thought about studying in Germany. But then I gave up and just stayed in my hometown, where I'm safe.

at least you live in norway the highest HDI in the world and full of cuties
well yess but i barely passed the first level so i should revise a little bit more
in ramadhane i can't go to the gym so 1 month wasted + i lost 3 kg i'm in the danger zone 16.9 bmi
reee everything ruined
i can't even go to the beach to impress some russians chicks

04:46:56
07:57:44
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
39 hours no sleep a new record

Dude, you don't need to risk your health and lose all your hard-earned gains over some team-building exercise that was started by a warlord 1500 years ago. Just eat. Who's going to find out?

And I assume that you already speak French, so why not go to France or Canada? Are the job opportunities that much better in Germany? Do the French have stricter immigration laws?

There aren't really any more cuties here than anywhere else. And for me who doesn't have any money, living in one of the world's most expensive countries isn't necessarily always an advantage.

KEK. You don't even seem religious to start with, why are you even fasting ?

gym is closed before the sunset and after the sunset it's full af and i avoid going to the gym if there is more than 2 people there
the govermant give more scholarship to germany than france medecine student mainly go to france and engineering go to germany same people go to canada but they need much money and i'm middle class and yes i speak french fluently

So you just fast out of social pressure or what?

yes
and this
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4562928/Tunisians-jail-terms-eating-Ramadan.html

Don't you live alone? Why don't you eat inside your house? How old are you?

22 well it's more a cultural things than a religious things it's like an habitude after years of fasting now+it's healthy

That's for eating in public, though. And some fasting may be healthy, like going a day without food once in a while. But just postponing all the eating until the sun sets for an entire month is probably less healthy. Especially if you're not sleeping, which speeds up your metabolism.
You're already underweight.

I wonder what she looks like now... I bet she's fasting, too.

195cm 64 kg is it that bad ??

of course she is
you know her eyes color are fake right??

Is that with or without clothes?
Either way, it's not ideal.
Just eat something, drink something, sleep a little, and then you'll probably feel better when you wake up. I mean... you have a plan for your life. You're not poor. You're tall and handsome. Life's not so bad. You'll realise this once you're less sleep-deprived and hungry.

People from the Middle East care more about eye color than anyone else I know. It doesn't matter to me. She can take out the lenses, and she'll still look good.

with clothes xdd
she is north african not middle eastern i lost her pic with no lenses and make up and she is average af

Alright. To me, all the brown Muslims down there are basically the same. I just mean Arabs and Turks and Persians. Culturally you're very similar. Just like Germans and Frenchmen and the British are essentially the same to me.

And you say average like it's a bad thing. It's not, in my opinion. I'm way below average, myself. So average is great for me. Not that it really matters in regards to Khaoula, because all I'm ever going to see of her are heavily edited and flattering pictures. So to me that's how she looks.

you have a point
but in mena there is a huge skin difference
look tunisa and yemen