What is the best way to commit suicide. How do I have as less pain as possible?

What is the best way to commit suicide. How do I have as less pain as possible?

And if it is the gun, where do I get one?

i mean its preferable that you dont do it

Do this.

Is it safe to die if I jump from a building? Since watching brugges it seems like it is no option. And again the question: where can i buy a gun if I am European?

user why are you thinking about safety when you are trying to commit suicide

Nothing makes you more suicidal that failing at commiting suicide

Because I don't want to suffer and don't want that if it goes wrong thr people in my country have to pay to keep me alive, when I am in koma

This is so dark humor It's picking cotton.

Is there any country in the eu where i can just go as a foregin and buy a gun?

Oxygen Deprivation is the most painless. Use a gas stove, or an idle car and just sleep peacefully. You'll never wake up again.
Sweet dreams user.

i fucking love this joke

Depends on the height, most likely is to land on head or back

user, Maybe you should try to look for help. It worked for me so :/ But hey, worst case scenario you go to the hidden wiki on the deep web, go to a site that sells guns in europe and buy one. Not Really what i recomend but uhh... That's an answer to your question.

legit, pure helium. it's difficult to get hands on nowadays tho.

Inject gallons of hydrogen peroxide into your bloodstream.
It leaves no mess ;)

I'm not OP, but does the deep web thing work?
Is it save to buy from one of the larger sites?
What if the authorities get behind it?

Stfu

found this number somewhere, this has a gun delivered to your door

google suicide bag, helium is your friend

its all fake as far as you can see.
The hidden wiki alr feels like a clearnet now
To really find the legit services you need to dig way deeper

>you go to the hidden wiki on the deep web, go to a site that sells guns in europe and buy one
Get scammed and get even more suicidal...

If they world thought this we'd be so much better off

Charcoal burning does the trick quite easyly

Go away. Live a long and full life you giant faggot.

Suicide is so fucking lame man
Not like in a sad "oh don't do it user!" kind of way
Like everyone around you, family, your community, police, fire department everyone practically in 20 mile radius make YOUR suicide about them. You have to literally have contact with 0 human beings to have a successfull happy suicide.

To answer ur question tho OP as i would advise against it obviously.

Get a garden hose, duct tape it to exhaust pipe on car, duct tape other end into window of drivers seat. make it air tight with tape. Turn car on and wait for oblivion

I've heard carbon monoxide poisoning is painless, you just feel giddy and sleepy. I know this because i lost a family member to it. Police said his car was running in his garage for atleast 4-5 days, felt no pain

Hey OP, don't do it, please. Tell people you love them. Go to a buddhist retreat. Sell everything you own for charity and become a hippy. Ultimately all achievements we strive for are meaningless and what makes us happy is the process of experiencing. Especially love. :) You deserve love, good sir or madam. Give your life one more chance. Nothing fucking matters, so instead of ending it, why don't you try for a little bit longer? Put a little bit more effort in. I promise, it's worth it. Just don't go. :)

Don't do it.
So what if none cares about you and your life is shitty and you will suffer for the rest of your life if you don't kill yourself? So what?
Just don't do it.