What is he thinking right now?

>What is he thinking right now?

"At least Las Vegas has good school systems."

wheres my vokda?

"I'd sure love to play with McDavid, then I'd show Crosby!"

My cover as a talented but underachieving hockey player is perfect. The FBI doesn't suspect a thing.

JUST

>caps don't protect Ovechkin in expansion draft
>lose 75% of the team's marketability and half of fan base gives up
'no'

>McBenchpoints and living in Shitmonton
Lmao, rather go back to Russia

I'm so happy now

t.Leafs fan

Thinkin' 'bout shitposting on Sup Forums

Why? He'd feel right at home in arctic tundra like Edmonton.

>"Half of fan base gives up"

So just his mom

i can't tell if you're kidding or retarded but the Caps almost always sell out the arena for home games, the local support is pretty high

>losing to the annual chokejobs

Are you really happy? Be honest

Why was the stadium empty tonight?

They don't seem to stick around very long though

this

the stadium was sold out tonight, people left early. again you guys are being stupid for the sake of banter, I guess classic american humor

No it's time for a serious and comprehensive rebuild.

Caps can be regular season champs without Ovie. Freeing up that cap space means they might actually add more than 1 good line and actually get beyond round 2 in the playoffs regularly too. As long as they keep winning, they'll keep selling tickets.

the caps have 3 good lines, it's the defense that's awful. Shattenkirk-Orpik are especially terrible together

I agree. If they can get a haul for ovi, it's time. Backstrom would likely bring more, but I'd hesitate to deal him this off season. We need to tear it down and build a team with heart. This all started with laich being passed over for the C

Tickets on stubhub were as low as $25

That's hilarious because before the play offs crap fans couldn't shut up about how much depth they've had. Whatever. Shatterkirk is a bust.

Send ovi to pitt. We could use him on our third line (maybe)

>quickly check to make sure this post is accurate
>$125 per ticket result
yeah ok nice bullshit

The capitals aren't ever getting past the second round until crosby stops playing. Get over it.

It only appears empty. There were pocket squares and bundles of cash in those seats. Turns out inanimate objects can't make noise.
Yet another reason to rebuild. Get normies fucking out.

"I should have shot the puck harder at Hainey's head"

Pongs fan in baltimurder here, I fuckin wish

You had to check to see if caps playoff tickets were selling for $25. That says enough.

If he'd accept it, I'd do it. Need rust, another starter, and as many future firsts as you have.

He honestly doesn't give zero fucks.

He only cares about money, that's all he ever cares about