Surprise! Parents of child who fell into gorilla pit are typical niggers!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3616453/New-video-footage-Harambe-shows-400-pound-gorilla-HOLDING-HANDS-four-year-old-boy-fell-zoo-enclosure-witnesses-say-animal-acting-protectively.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html

two primate parents pay zero attention to their little chimp who manages to fall into a gorilla's living space at the zoo. the gentle giant appears to protect the niglet (the ape might have thought it was a little monkey) and holds its hand and even drags it away from the screaming crowd of onlookers which includes the niglet's sheboon mama who won't stop chimping out and screaming. the situation is resolved when the zookeepers shoot the poor gorilla to apparently try to save the child from it.

turns out that papa nignog is a classic nig with a lengthy criminal record. why the zookeeper didn't just shoot the niglet and its worthless monkey parents i'll never know. all of the zoo-goers are sad and pissed off that the gorilla is dead.

typical niggers!

Other urls found in this thread:

vidmax.com/video/96938-Father-finds-surprising-video-on-his-son-s-iPad-Watch-past-the-singing
youtu.be/WoK8OZlo4PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you expect anything more from niggers?

shiiet mane we di n du n nuffin we wu z good boys and shiet just tryin to make lil tryron'e meet with his l ong lost brother and shieet

>More than 115,000 people have already signed a Change.org petition calling for the boy's parents to be 'held accountable for their actions of not supervising their child'

The obvious solution is to add the mother to the gorilla enclosure, to repay the debt owed by the parents.

>But witnesses said the gorilla was 'acting protectively'

shame, the first decent father figure in this kids life gets shot in front of him

When it comes to zoo's 99% of the time its white folks fucking with the animals.

The fact that not many black folks even bother going to the zoo proves my point.

>Seen here for the first time is mother Michelle Gregg, 32, who has four children by father Deonne Dickerson, 36, a man who, Daily Mail Online can disclose, has a lengthy criminal history.

>Criminal filings against Dickerson stretch over a decade and include burglary, firearms offences, drug trafficking, criminal trespass, disorderly conduct and kidnap.

Just another good boy who dindu nuffin.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Jesus Australia that was thermonuclear.

Why would they pay to see their relatives in a cage?

So you agree with me on this being a once in a decade event.

Stormfags BTFO.

>Seriously though white people stop fucking with the animals.

Niggers not taking care of their offspring is hardly a once in a decade event.

this little niglet had its first taste of what his life will be, dire situations, bullets and monkeys. i bet he'll be out in the streets by age 10 and will be called hitman monkey killa

Sammy Hyde
Sammy Hyde
By your will I will abide

Anyone who would swear allegiance to Sam Hyde is a fucking moron.

Legitimately laughed out loud

Thanks ausfag

Is PETA doing/saying anything about this incident?

And white people take care of their kids. I'm so tired of this meme.

vidmax.com/video/96938-Father-finds-surprising-video-on-his-son-s-iPad-Watch-past-the-singing

Sammy Hyde
Sammy Hyde

So it's a black on black crime?

Wtf SO FUCKING RARE

At least half daily mails reports are on america

Haha nice m8

I swear this event has caused so much good banter.

Ha ha fuck

Tip top kekkity kek

THATS SOME HIGH QUALITY STEAK RIGHT THERE

TOP BANTZ WOW LOL

You see

If Obama had a son he would look like Harambe.

Fuck off nigger

You know I'm right. Also watch the vid I posted.

Sammy Hyde
Sammy Hyde

I'll just leave this here.

youtu.be/WoK8OZlo4PU

God damn, Mexico.

Some underrated bantz right there.

What flag
On mobile pls

The only father that boy will ever know, shot down in his prime. Sad.