When you're standing next to a woman who looks like she's wearing a shower curtain...

When you're standing next to a woman who looks like she's wearing a shower curtain, and a kid sniffing his own boogers and you still look like the dumbest guy in the room.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2008
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a reason he lost the election

We get it- your candidate lost. Over a year ago. Ironic that it was Hillary who said how "horrific" it would be for people not to accept the election results. Sad!

Clinton got more votes than Trump.

'K
Lots of teams that lost the Super Bowl got more total points that season.

Fuck Off, Snowflake

Totally different thing. The Super Bowl is won by the team with the higher score.

Clinton got a higher score than Trump.

>We get it- your candidate lost. Over a year ago
Ironic when you realise Trump can't stop bringing up the election, Hillary, or Obama. dude is literally obsessed.

The only score that counts is the electoral college vote. It's the only score that ever counted.

No, she got more yardage. He scored more.

Your faggotry is showing Paco, better get packing....

>the electoral college vote

lol trying to win on a technicality says it all.

Trump just isn't popular. He lost the election. Deal with it.

That's not how the Constitution works you whiny little bitch. You might as well just kill yourself now, because you're not going to make it another 7 years...

Yes, the constitutional laws we've ran the election by for over 200 years is a technicality to the liberals. No wonder they hate the constitution. It flies in the face of their fee fees.

uh huh, that's why he's not president and you're not impotently whiny like a little faggot...

Everyone is always sniffing their own boogers user.

>lost
>became president

how are those "alternative facts" treating you, libtard? :^)

When the soy boys cry about Trump being president for 3 more years...

Trump literally stares at the sun lol

The trumptard snowflake triggering is real

this right here, also
>elections are the Superbowl

this thread is chock full of libscum delusion of the most alarming kind.

>and they are trying to say Trump is mentally ill, fucking kek

Oh the irony of bitching "make america great again" all while complaining about snowflakes

Isn't life grand?

And the guy who won the popular vote has lost before and it will happen again. The electoral college decides. And not to mention that wiretapping shit, liberals rigged it and still lost. Hillary could plan her answers before each debate, she knew the questions, Trump improvised, Hillary could make her answers sound pretty and touch em up. She didn't deserve the win and Trump has been doing a better job than she would have anyway.

Dude seriously, stop bitching about stupid shit. The only reason libcucks do this is because they don't have a job to keep them busy. Fucking get a job or kill yourself

Luckily for you because of our new president it's easier to get one now

All I know is that my investment portfolio has jumped 70% in value in the last 11 months.

hooray. shillary clinton bot accounts still posting retard shitposts.

get a real job, asshole.

Don't be an idiot, electoral votes were always all that mattered in this country.

The popular vote is not the election. The electoral college is the election.

Who shouldn't let retards like Trump reproduce.

barely
Drumpf needed Putin to win

Which is the problem, actually.
Thanks for pointing it out.

Actually from a historical perspective, it was a solution. You can complain about the rules but you can't say they weren't the rules.

All his kids are fucking mongoloids lol.

Hitler had a "solution" too.

>Process works for 227 years
>Hillary loses using established process
>PROCESS BAD!!!! REEEEE!!!!!!!

Trump winning the election based off the electoral college is like saying that the falcons should win because they scored more touchdowns even though the patriots got more points with feildgoals

It's almost like Melania is a witch barely managing to control her demon son's powers.

> winning

kek now you're just trolling

The process fucked up in the 2000 Election, too, user.
We can't take the risk anymore after Trump.

Implying Melanie actually raised them and not some maid

>Both teams knew the rules
>Both teams played the game, knowing the rules required to win
>Team Hillary loses the game
>Team Hillary fan says the rules were bad

This is you. This is your life after Hillary lost the election.

Just using your "logic," user. I'll smoke you.

Melania*

you'll smoke my cock.

Barron probably made them disappear into the cornfield, tho

gay?

this, right here, thread over.

Fuck Hillary.. I'm simply making a better example based off your own logic

The best analogy is Trump had more points Hillary had more yards. Electoral college has always been how we determine the winner, popular vote is just good form but no one over the age of 30 seriously thought popular vote would determine an election alone.

#powertops4trump

Not really. You seem rather content that an incompetent like Trump got elected without a popular mandate.

STILL the angst over 2000? 3 official recounts and Bush wins. Democrats try to change election law DURING the recounts to discount certain districts and allow others. Florida supreme court reinforces the fact you cannot change election law during the election count process. Election stands. Bush won. 17 years later, you're still screeching.

lulz

at least he's autistic and not just stupid like you hillary shills

She was her own worst enemy too

>popular
>mandate

this is why SJWs aren't taken seriously

His father stares at the sun lol. Something tells me his kids aren't too bright either

No angst, just stating facts.
The Electoral College doesn't work, and when it doesn't, shit gets really fucked up.
It's time to repeal it.

you're right, no wonder he's in the white house
...because he lost lol!
stay salty my friends

>rich people are stupid

no shit, but they're still rich, and you aren't. cry harder.

Actually, it's a serious matter.
Trump does not have the support of the people of the US.

well if gerrymandering gets repealed how will we get child raping republicans elected?

Amazing her fans cannot reconcile that fact.

No it's basically like saying that even tho one team got more overall points they don't win because the other team got more touchdowns

Both were shit, Can't blame you ameritards for choosing the retard over the hag.

carrying water much, faggot?

never see you people complaining when obama beat hillary despite having less votes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2008

>doesn't work when my candidate loses

please start being serious.

That's a good question. We must do something to continue this time-honored tradition.

So you're okay with a stupid president as long as he's rich?

>durr hurr obummer didn't really win either

christ you faggots keep polishing that turd and it still doesn't work

when you say "the people" you mean your people. I don't see the issue here.

No it doesn't work. This country literally does not want Donald Trump in office.
I await your next autistic reply, user.

you go try and make a billion dollars, go ahead we'll wait.

more like carrying dollars poorfag

No, I mean the People of the United States.
We can do this until the thread 404s, faggot, if you want further variations of how I'm winning.

Then why is it okay for obama but not for trump?

serious question.

Lol he inherited his wealth.

>fewer
And I'm sure plenty of people were pissed about that.. The electoral college debate is nothing new.. hell I'm sure a year ago you were probably on the other side of that argument

all you have are one dollar bills?
poorfag

Trump's poll ratings are higher now than Obama's were at this point in his administration. But, MSNBC won't tell you that fact, so you probably didn't know.

not even hiding the obvious double standard at this point, neck yourself you aren't relevant in this thread at this point.

go back to goybook, fagget

You are literally an idiot. The DNC is a private organization and they've made deals for who is the nominee for well over 150 years now.
The National Election, not so much.

He's kinda right though....

he made nearly all his money, dumbfuck.

yes, about 748,000 of them, give or take a few.

and what, you have rainbows and farts? kek

>Trump's poll ratings are higher now than Obama's
on Breitbart. Go on.

Lol no he didn't

kek this.

awww, poor you.