Checkmate globetards

Checkmate globetards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQwLmGR6bPA
youtube.com/watch?v=1Zm6HzN5YVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st and 2nd velocity relative to 3rd, your point is moot.

How do GPS satellites work in your worldview?

>your point is moot
seriously, who?

A merry go round and spinner rollercoaster thingy exert their centrifugal force PERPENDICULAR to the force of gravity. The spin of the earth exerts centrifugal force in the exact opposite direction of gravity, this cancelling it out to a degree, however the force is not strong enough to completely overcome gravity. Therefore we feel only the gravity, albeit to a lesser extent than what it would be were there no spin.

Why do flat earthers have absolutely zero scientific reason. At all. Completely none. They don't challenge any "evidence" brough to them that the earth is flat because they'd rather eat it up than bother to understand any kind of logic. Kinda sad.

rotational energy is not measures in MPH

Fuck is that true? Would there be a stronger gravitational pull, if the earth wasn't spinning?

That sounds right.

Yep, you weigh more the further away from the equator you are, and if you stand perfectly on the poles of the earth, there is zero centrifugal force, so you experience 100% of the earth's pull.

Thanks for chosing science over flat earth memes.

Yes. Specifically, the lessening you feel at the equator (max rotational speed) is about 0.03 m/s2, compared to the Eartyh's gravitational pull of 9.8 m/s2. So... not much of an effect.

Hm... the alt-253 didn't comes out looking like a "squared" symbol. Those are "per second squared," not "seconds times two."

Have any flatearthers ever been on a plane?

there are no satelites, the phone actually reads the code on the grid of magnetic fieldlines to know where it is

Ayay... points for new bullshit.

>Completely ignores evidence that the earth is spheric
>Posts another unfounded "theory"

>debating globetards

to magnetic field lines travel from pole to pole in flat earth theory?

fucking magnets how do they work?

Yeah, maybe you should try it for 2 seconds without getting confused by the long words :)

no they are just a grid

nature doesn't create grids

then how the fuck would your phone know where you are? ever look at a map? they are all grids, the people who make maps know this

Have any globalearther ever been to "space" ?

a grid allowing for the mobile phone to calculate:

"im on x axis 1234 and im on y axis 1243"
??

Virgin is still working on commercial space flights. See you there :^)

Your troll-fu is weak.

The cartographer made those grids retard. they are manmade. And saying that naturally thse magnetic fields are following these made up grids is borderline stupidity.

Dude fucking learn basic physics before u start rambling about velocity

You didn't answer my question

yes, the phone can measure the magnetic grid intensity so it knows on which line it is

This is bullshit. Does that mean the same person weighs more at the axis of the earth then they do at a point inbetween?

if you please label the x and y axis, im not quite following...

that's not how it works for very large planar magnets

If humans evolved for a billion years on a tilt o' whirl....

Yes, you understand centrifugal force? It's the pushy outwardy force you get when you spin something. Like when something is tied to a rope, if you spin the rope around like a lasso, the thing tied to the rope is "pulled" outwards

how does it work?

Hey guys how did the gooks and ameritards atacked each other in ww2

So..wazaaa?

You have the wrong map.

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that.

I think you forgot an entire continent there buddy

Antartica is an ice wall mate

youtube.com/watch?v=MQwLmGR6bPA
proof a flat earth exists

Not BS. Yes, they do. By 0.3% between pole and equator. So a mass weighing 100kg at the pole would weigh in at 99.97 kg at the equator: 30 grams less.

Can you really not see the curvature

I'm being sarcastic

This is the kind of "proof" a flat earther would post. You can see why I thought you were serious lol

yeah I know

>Straya bigger than Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=1Zm6HzN5YVI

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING GLOBETARDS ARE RETARDED SHEEP.

Are the other planets also flat?

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

why does moving like pic related only take hours instead of day to do?

while that would make more sense?

I think you might have forgotten its still only one round every 24 Hours.
and learn basic physics, basically meaning earths size makes the "fast" speed of rotation irrelevant with the point it tries to make here.

Everyone here is so fucking stupid, are you kidding me, flat earth is the most bullshit conspiracy. So how come we are the only planet in the observable universe that would be flat, you can literally watch live feed from the iss

It's all fake man. Big globe just pays the huxsters known as NASA to create the Most intrecate CG livestream just to have us buy more globes. So it is you sir who are the retard

>live feed
Falling for the globist propaganda

Haha this OP has been ignoring all the arguments that he doesn't have an answer for (like how we weigh more at the poles) and then starts making up new crap and wording it vaguely

I'm not op or a flatearther. I'm just mocking them

Russia isn't as big as maps make you think it is. The size is warped when the globe is projected on a 2D map.

You never been to space stop pretending you are smarter than people who are really curious about our world.

Here's the deal: there are three types of Flat Earthers who regularly post to Sup Forums: prankster intellectuals who troll to test your knowledge and debate skills, literal Bible interpreters, and most recently and proliferately, the juvenile-level troller. They are easily identified by posting memes that ostensibly 'prove' a round Earth is false, but the geometry, maths, logic, and facts are so absurdly wrong that you feel compelled to display your superior intelligence and knowledge, and so you respond. You've taken the bait. They have only insulting or provocative responses to your reasoned posts, or claim you're a 'shill' for some silly conspiracy. They actually have no interest in the concept of flat or round Earth at all. It's all about the lulls at getting you to respond.

It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of stupid posts. Arguing is akin to painting over mud - you just end up with a dirty brush.

These are still a million times more interesting that the retarded your mom will die in her sleep posts.

Nature? So you still believe we do not live in a fabricated ยก, virtual reality? Noob.

Hm. Agreed. Or Andy Sixx.
BUT...it's a huge mistake to treat flat Earth as silly. The fact that we're in an information age where flat Earth has any serious traction shows how many are proudly prone to blind bias.

Every planet in the universe is a sphere, except earth? Whatever helps y'all sleep at night I guess.

Bitch centrifugal force doesn't exist

>Every planet in the universe is a sphere
All I see is circles even with a big telescope. I see no spheres.

>fails to mention how those planets can be viewed rotating on their axis from a telescope

>All I see is circles even with a big telescope. I see no spheres.
You have clearly not used a large telescope, liar.

Holy fuck that has to be bait. It HAS to be.
You think every "disc" is facing you at the perfect angle to appear spheric?

I typed Jupiter on Google Image. First one. I see no curvature except a fake shadow. I see no fucking curves.
The line does not follow a full spherical curve.

You picked a still image retard of course you're not gonna see it rotate

Yes. The masterminds that created an entire perfectly sound field of physics and mathematics just to cover up the fact that the world is flat, forgot to curve the fucking lines on Jupiter. How are you this stupid. How does this even happen. This needs attention.