This idiot got me deleted from FB - how?

This idiot got me deleted from FB - how?
She didn’t like something political I posted - and she simply reported me to FB as a fake account. It is THAT easy. Now I have to scan in an ID, and go through all this dumbass loops and emails so that FB will “undelete” me.
Before anyone says “NYPA” (and yes, I’m sure one of our fun-filled readers will still say it) - can I ask someone to use a throw away account and do the same to her? And again, I would myself - but my account has been de-activated.

Thanks Sup Forumsros

fb / linda.r.cline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f0KoY1cw-UI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not your personal assistants faggot. Do it yourself you lazy nigger.

Onit bruva

back to your social media bullshit you fucking cancerous shit head
also
NYPA
kill your self.

>Onit bruva
thanks bro

>assistants

lol, dumbass.

>back to your social media bullshit you fucking cancerous shit head

uh, what do you think Sup Forums is, you fucking cancerous shit head?

Welcome to the Sup Forums cliche festival.

It's called creativity. Try it sometime.

Did you just take what that guy called you and reverse it on him?

That's cold blooded dawg

Idiots like you have ruined the spirit of Sup Forums.

OP obviously knew some twat would say NYPA and explained why it was not the case.

I remember when we used to help each other out, and go after douches like this FB lady.

No more I guess. Everyone has to be so cool they just want to act like they own Sup Forums.

lol

No its some high school kid who got turned down by some chick. Don't feed the trolls.

You looked at the profile?
Yes, she is so obviously a high schooler.
Also - nice samefagging, asshole. -

>assistants
Lost

Don't take the internet so seriously, don't be so butthurt.

her tits or gtfo

Tells me how to use my Sup Forums

Uses reddit spaceing

My sides?

And yet we are in democracy and we have freedom of speech, eh! But no, the Thought Police never rest...

>spaceing

Uses "I'm a fucking idiot" spelling.

freedom of speech doesn't protect you from the repercussions of the dumb things you say.

No, but it is SUPPOSED to protect you from others not allowing you to say them.

Stop

Posting

Long

Ass

This

Just

to

Make

them

Look

Longer

and

Make

(You)

Look

More

Interesting

(You)

Colossal

Faggot!

How is one line a long ass post?
wah wah wah - another person is making me look bad so i will make up things about them wah wah wah.

>look, I know someone is going to say NYPA, but could you please be my personal army for a second?
You're a faggot.
>hey, this thing happened to me and I want something done about it, but I'm not going to post any proof so you just have to believe me.
On top of being a faggot, you're cancer.

>Anonymous 01/06/18(Sat)19:23:54 No.75
Pahhhahahhahahahahahhahhahahahaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha
I totally trolled you dude!

no. no it doesn't.

you're free from prosecution over something you said, like criticizing a a president in office. no one has special protection from going into a public space and making everyone around you so uncomfortable that they can't walk up to you and tell to shut you're filthy mouth.

still amazes me Americans have a problem understanding this simple principle. its all their individualism eating away their brain. no one ever told you about the other people that live around you, what with being part of a society and all that.

wow, you are working really hard to make me look stupid. what is your issue? if you dont like that i asked for help, then just call me a fucking faggot or whatever and go your way. but damn, you post 10 times. not sure what you have to prove, but whatever it's cool with me. i wish you had focussed your rage on something worthwhile though, instead of some guy (me) just asking for help.

Faggot.

seriously, what IS your issue? Did you not like that I asked for help - or what is it?

If you use FB for anything other than events / getting in touch with people, you're a beta cuck.
Social media is for losers.

>Inb4 no friends
>Inb4 instagram models
>Inb4 streamers

Kek...
Faggot!

show us what you posted!

OP here - I use it mainly for comic conventions, events and sales.

And now fb / linda.r.cline has made this difficult for me.

What did you post though?
Nice trips BTW.

Well then you're alright.
But the political stuff has to go.

Unfortunately, the SJW / Feminazi cunts can always disrupt you if you use any mainstream social media platform, since the social conventions in place makes sure that they are percieved as the victims.
Best get used to it, as you'd probably not have luck changing the whole world.

Learn from the lesson and move on. Just block / ignore all the feminazi/SJW types whenever you come across them in the future.

Its been deleted -
But she had said we all need to support this new homeless shelter that the city is proposing - which is a good thing except we have one already and this will be right in a residential area, not downtown - so there is a lot of controversy.
Here is what I wrote as a comment - "feel free to invite them into your own home, since you seem to be so concerned"
Now she has up how she "reprted me to FB as a fake account and I have been deleted"

see

Wow she looks like an obnoxious cunt alright.
Truly disgusting.

Nice trips again

Typical liberal feminazi. Big mouth. Ugly. And actually does nothing.

You should let her know - lol

I'm not gonna do shit about your new homless shelter OP.
Reboot your router and make a new Face friend account or fire up the VPN. Just stop been a fag?

maybe you just have so little personality fb thinks you are a bot?

well, that might be true. But been there for 7 years, so the bot must be pretty slow as well.

No feminazi / SJW ever does anything. You don't have time to protest the white males working if you have a job yourself.

Yeah, don't ever get involved in stupid crap like that. Best is to simply ignore all news sources of any kind. It only serves to upset you. No matter what you do, the feminazis win. Best is to simply say fuck it and not bother.
Ideally, we all move to a better country with low taxes where the government doesn't try to control anything (this goes for all westernes). The west is going to hell fast, and it's best to just get out while you can.

>I'm not gonna do shit about your new homless shelter OP.
Good, I dont want you to.
And homEless has an 'e'.

>Yeah, don't ever get involved in stupid crap like that
Learned my lesson this time - yes.

And you have a new hom"E"less shelter.
What's your point?

smoked

Idiots who don't read the thread.

Meh, go feed them soup OP. You might enjoy it?

With today's confirmation through sms is easier than ever to obtain or bruteforce a FB password I'll even point you a video on YouTube to do it from your Android phone. But I'm on my phone myself. Just Google hacking fb through termux or something

inb4 OP b& for raid-calling

I remember when we didn't get 13 day bans for creating a thread called "Kentucky Girls". They probably have some sensitive pussy assed mods in the mix now or something.

If they're are good mods out there, please eradicate the other mods that can't handle the job. If you can't be fair and just then gtfo you pussy scum.

If you bothered to read the thread, you would see OP was making fun of the FB woman who was in favor of this. The same way you are making fun of OP. I know reading is a skill, but you should try it sometime.

Don't sign your posts.

lol

youtu.be/f0KoY1cw-UI this pajeet explains it, not really hard to follow if you watch Rick and Morty.

So ya halla na hanna na hanna na halla na ha na na, dank you come again.

I was almost tempted, OP, honest.

Fortunately you reminded me of the following:

-you're an entitled faggot. Don't ask for personal army then say: "hurrr durrr some of you durrrrr". Little bitch.

-you're still using Jewbook. That places you right alongside the rest of the useless cattle giving away private info to Jewkerberg, in exchange for a chance to make believe your life matters to others. Kill yourself.

-Finally, you're a lazy nigger. Hasn't it occurred to you to make fake accounts to pull off what you wish? Since you're already a faggot, out the work worth your time, stupid fucking nigger.

Again... kill yourself.
NYPA