Where did he go wrong?

Where did he go wrong?

I’m still looking for it. I can’t seem to find where it is either

denial.
sad.

Not immediately reopening the Hillary/DNC server investigation and arresting anyone sending classified files.

Helping the rich who voted for Romney and Clinton rather than that poor who voted for him? Not that I'm complaining.

Being a Israel shill and letting (((Ivanka))) doing the international politik

I'd say it was when he asked the plastic surgeon to make him look like Jay Leno.

1. Running for office.

>I'm still looking for my tiny cock
fixed

I know right, the guy doesn't get it. Trump needs to triple his efforts on exporting mudbloods and Jews out of this country and make America white again. Trumps kindness and pacifism is his downfall.

>make America white again.
Easy. Issue everyone a bottle of Clorox.

so why does Sup Forums still suck Hirocheeto's cock so much?
That shit is damning.

Mudbloods? I guess it’s gotten so bad that we’re living in the Harry Potter universe now.

Jews are better than Muslims ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This actually looks like a potato

That's pretty goalposty user.

The only thing he did wrong was to name Jeff Sessions as Attorney General

They all want to be fucked by Trap Hermione

running for president

Having a dick smaller than a former black President and letting it consume his every waking thought.

The former "black" president was only half black. He had a white man's dick and a black man's brain.

I'm glad he's an asshole because he has the most punchable face I have ever seen in my life and I'd feel bad if he was some awesome dude that I desperately wanted to punch

>projecting this hard

He forgot that you're supposed to do your money laundering and tax evasion after you're president, not before.

You could also say the same for every Jim Bob that voted for him. Racism. White man's fear that a black man could fuck a white woman better than a white man ever could.

I have to say that aside from his ridiculous Twitter rants, he's doing a great job. Real change is being enacted and I really don't care if he's belligerent or oafish while he's doing it.

Give darkies a break kid...

... somebody has to work the drive thru.

Sucking Israel dick
Javanka
Net neutrality rules
Spending so much time in Twitter / Mar a lago

>Jews
>better than muslims

... nigga, no. Just no.

Nothing is worse than kikes. Not even sand niggers.

It's literally this. I just wish Obama would come out on tv tomorrow and tell the world that Trumps dick is bigger than his. Maybe that will stop his temper tantrums from dooming us to a nuclear winter.

>net neutrality

Funny how this site is still up since apparently the whole internet is broken according to you neckbeards...

Christ, go outside and try to fuck something that isn't a Japanese love pillow.

It's odd you 2 seem incapable of thinking about anything other than the genitals of other men.

ok

this

fucking dumbasses do not know what they speak of,

I have to pay $16 for every Google search now! It costs $35 each time I want to go on Sup Forums! My internet is now reduced to 56kbps and I only have dialup! OH MY GOD! BRING BACK NET NEUTRALITY!!!!!!!!111!!

What is a Japanese love pillow and where can I buy one? How do you use yours?

Agreed.

He hasn't

Picking Jeff Sessions to head up the DoJ. He’s such a pussy. Needs someone who can prosecute lawbreakers properly.

>melania was in tears of agony when they won

kek

Not spending enough time on the golf course

I use mine like a human toilet, but mine is actually a human, so you wouldn't understand...

>inb4 >gooks being human lol

kind of my thought

>$16 per Google search

I wasn't aware that net neutrality was the fucking Berlin Wall of the internet.

... the Berlin Wall came down eventually too you know. Things kept going pretty much as usual.

We don't need darkies or drive thru's which are nothing more than Jewish fronts to poison goyim.

You literally have no idea what the fuck youre talking about if you think this is even close to an argument.

You assume that you had to be poor to vote for Trump.

Only the rich shills didn't vote for him. Everybody else did.

You lost. Get over it or go kill yourself.

>mfw Trump institiutes a 400% tax hike on purple and blue hair dye just to troll the faggots and liberals of America

He went wrong when your mother dropped out of high school and settled for the meth using father of yours....
If we are being honest

Not all drive thrus are bad.

The Bilderberg ones notwithstanding of course... those are pure Jew cancer.

running for president

Dude, if you dont talk, people wont know you're stupid.

Just a helpful life lesson user.

He must be really smart if he supposedly colluded with Russia and every intelligence agency in the USA is investigating him and can't find jack shit that links HIM to anything. That makes him like a genius criminal mastermind.

>Real change is being enacted
sadly none of it is for the better

Source: None

Obama had "swagger".
This orange bitch is a buffoon. No one fucking "respects" America anymore.

We had cred out the ass when Obama was president. Now. Fucking laughing stock. And we should be. Middle America..., the greatest generation is CURSING YOU from the grave.

You are a fucking cancer on America.

If we're the laughing stock of cuck nations then that means we're doing something right. I'd rather Sweden or Germany laugh at us while they get raped and blown up by sandniggers while we keep them out of our country.

Obama, uhh, had, uhh, swagger he, uhh, says.

>America totally withdraws from the world
>China moves in and seizes fucking everything from us

Yeah, we sure showed them, LOL. In the end, everyone will be owned by China.

How it matters if china owned by America?

Seriously? "Cuck nations"? That's hyphen response? Kept sucking "D's" dick then fucktard. Impeached fuck is about to be bent over a barrel.

>can't find jack shit that links HIM to anything

Sure Boris. Perhaps you didn't notice the investigation hasn't released any findings yet.

>Where did he go wrong?

he didn't one of best fucking presidents in fucking history and he just getting started

already done more in a year then the previous president did in 8, and undid so much of his destruction and fucking shit up

just imagine what he will do in the next 7 years

current score
trump: 9,999,999,999,999,999
butt hurt liberals negative 100,000

about all he had fucking corrupt bastard

Like a really smart, stable genius.

>the effects of a policy is noticeable the second it comes into action
are you retarded? i bet you're one of those mongoloids who think the trump-russia investigation hasn't amounted to anything even before it's finished.

Wow, are the paid posters really pushing the "he's not mentally fit" narrative after their Drumpf Russia and Drumpf rayciss attempts completely and utterly failed in ways future humans will have trouble even comprehending the sheer level of incompetence that was required to fail in such an outstandly epic way?

>wrong
>it's wrong if i dont like it

>Real change is being enacted
not for the better, though. unless you're a billionaire, it's going to fuck you in the ass, big time.

The most American president we've ever had.

>8 years of war
>mfw you've already forgotten that bush declared the war

>record number on mass shootings
maybe because republicans stopped every attempt at gun control

>record everything related to economy
there was a GLOBAL economic crash in 2009, you under age mongo. it was bigger than the one in the 30's in many countries. EVERY COUNTRY had a hard time except for norway. notice that dip in 2009? that's your record. the GLOBAL economic collapse. there's no way that was obama's fault. his policies hadn't even had an effect yet.

>record rioting
source pls.

>hurr durr government printing money like mad and throwing it at the economy == growth durrrr
>what is inflation
>what is real value

>i watched zeitgeist on youtube, and now i'm an expert on economy

>trump in office
>obama gone
See...started getting better right there. The wait was rather short.

>It's in legislation, it hasn't been enacted yet, you fucking moron.

Um, perhaps you should look at the US debt owned by china.... 1.3 trillion. China already owns USA.

Trusting republicans

>Only the rich shills didn't vote for him. Everybody else did.
Yes, there are more rich shills in the country than everybody else. Maybe that's why Trump is Making America Poor Again?

As someone from one of the many countries that hates you fuckers, this is the most true thing an American has ever said.

He lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and lied....................

He didn't, Dems did, so astronomically that its went past not being funny and into the nether-realms of literally only being funny. People voted against Hillary, not for Trump, and despite constantly pissing of his base, I don't think its to such an extent that any of them really regret it.

They're not entirely wrong, though. The idea that perpetual 'growth' is possible (or even desirable) is the real problem.

What is it like living life as a retarded person?

>Tfw net neutrality was only enacted in 2015 and only in the US
Oh no! One country returns to the dark ages of pre 3 years ago, before this board became completely consumed by its faggotry. How will we ever survive?

The people who lobbied for net neutrality in the first place are the same people that have been trying to ruin the internet since its inception, and they will be the hardest hit by its loss, that is if anything even happens at all.

Pretty fun desu, can literally shit wherever you please and people simply accept it.

he pandered to a minority.
*dah-dooosh*

The ultra-wealthy? Jews? Evangelical Christianists? Which minority, specifically?

Pretty sure his goal was to win the election which he did. I would say Hillary went wrong by not paying attention to a large portion of the population and spreading out her efforts. Also, getting tangled up with the Illegal storing of classified intel on her private server and also getting caught red handed cheating on the presidential debates didn't help her out either.

His dad went wrong when he didn't shoot her down his mom's throat.