Oldfags give youngfags advice based on mistakes / past experiences

>oldfags give youngfags advice based on mistakes / past experiences

General life tips

Other urls found in this thread:

sosuave.net/forum/threads/what-every-skinny-guy-should-know.60002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

You are responsible for your life. No one will fuck your shit up more than you will with your bad attitude and narcissistic belief that others are out to get you or hold you down. No one cares, no one is interested. You're the only thing holding you back.

>You're the only thing holding you back.
Doesn't help my procrastination

It should.

What the fuck do you want

Sex is great, but you'll get stuck in a lonely rut if you start banging hookers. Look for a relationship even if the person is a 2/10.

a fix

Bumping

Don't wait to start planning for retirement. Living it up when you're young and blowing through your money is fun but later you'll be kicking yourself.

I'm 47 this month and never gave much thought to it. With each year I grow more and more sick of working but I have nothing to show for my decades of work. It's a shitty though thinking I'll probably have to work until I die.

How do you accomplish this while young?
It's all about either studying / partying, there isn't really time to "Save up".

Escape while you can. Social media, including this hell hole, is a cancer that is killing us and destroys any good or hope you have in you. Do yourself a favor and instead of thinking "i'll browse Sup Forums or Sup Forums or any of the boards go outside, hang with some friends, do something you usually wouldn't because if you don't? if you indulge shit like this? you're cheating yourself out of a life that you would shitpost "normies" about and living that life is a lot better than being a fat fuck with no hope.

Never stop improving or learning shit. Sounds so fag but it's true. Life gets boring and pointless the second is there is nothing new to it.

Dont fixate on a woman to make you happy. Make yourself happy and work at the things you want and the woman you want and will fit ion your life will naturally come.

Confidence is the sexiest shit in the world. If you got your shit together you wont have to fake shit to get a bitch. She'll be attracted to the fact you do you.

Don’t go for the hot girl. Go for her friend. Your chances of getting laid increase astronomically. And when the lights go out, it doesn’t matter what she looks like. In all honesty, she’s probably thinking the same about you.

don't get married
save your money
don't try keeping up with the jones'
live within your means
if you can't pay off a vehicle within 4 years, you've bought the wrong vehicle
stop and smell the roses
it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than you open your mouth and confirm it
be nice to people...even it they are being the biggest asshole in the world

skinnyfag here
>pic related
basically how my wrists look.

i'm a 120lbs 5'9 20yo dude, how the fuck do i get laid or even get confident enough to approach women or behave normally?
I always hide under sweatshirts and long sleeves scared that people will see how skinny i am.
How do i stop caring this shit?

Story?

last bump

get smooth and become a trap

The trick isn't you figuring how to get laid. It's figuring out how to make yourself feel better about who the fuck you are. You cant expect some woman to think you're good enough if you dont believe it yourself.

If you think you're too skinny and it's a physical thing thats an easy thing to change. Put some work into the gym or getting more active etc. Just because you look a certain way now doesnt mean you cant change it. Doesnt mean you have to turn into a bodybuilder, it just means you have to get past your own hangups. People make the mistake of trying to catch this girl of their dreams or some shit. You need to find the person who is cool with who you are. And before that you have to be cool with who you are

EAT BIG, GET BIG

Fat fuck here stop being a bitch and fucking own it. I've been dieting like a madman and have lost 10 stone so far and I would kill to be able to be a fucking stick like you because you still have a chance, people actually look at you as a person. Man up, learn to love yourself and the body you have, perhaps go to the gym if you really feel the need to buff up a bit, and get out there dude.

People who don't support your goals or dreams are dead weight. Cut them. There will be enough people in the world telling you what you cant do. Dont start a personal collection of them.

Just leave the boards if you gonna be a little bitch. Newfags like you destroy the boards.

Are you in alot of stress? do any drugs? When i was under alot of stress i got very skinny aswell, am still on the fix for this.

It's okay to dress for your body, if a fat person would wear a really thight shirt it would also look pretty stupid, just try to be comfortable in your own skin, do things to improve yourself, so you can get confidence on something and reflect that in the rest of your life.

Maybe i'm just babbling because of coke

>Are you in alot of stress? do any drugs?
A lot of stress yes, no drugs.

I got a job that matches a percentage in a 401k and when you can save big bucks you can invest and so on. I put 50 a paycheck in my 401 and im only 24. When i get my $8 raise i will double it. In time it will do me wonders

start working as early as you can, at least after you get your bachelor
be as opportunistic as you can, show your best face at all times, generally be the best you can
build up you carreer fast until you earn enough to support your lifestyle AND be able to save up

Girls only want three things

Someone who is comfortable in his environment
Someone who is comfortable with himself
Someone who can take care of her

Of course you can fake all this shit

>And before that you have to be cool with who you are
That's there i struggle, i want to believe i don't feel like i can succeed because of my physique, however i don't think that's the problem.
I'm attractive, girls have hit on me before, straight out asked me out, but i just don't capitalize on anything because i feel like i'm not worth it for some reason.
I don't know what the fucking problem is with me.

There is your problem, start smoking weed.

>Of course you can fake all this shit
how?
How do you fake confidence?
how do you fake being comfortable in your own skin?

How do I make make money?

Live. Laugh. Love.

Notice the order? Get your life together, make yourself happy, THEN go for the chicks.

Fuck off tumblr.

Couldn't disagree with this more. You don't need a wife or husband. Go it alone. Your life will be quieter, more organized, and greener.

help

Try to overcome the problem which is stressing you out, find a therapist or someone to talk to about it, just keeping the stress inside of you doesn't help. Stress is something that will keep coming for the rest of your life, it's shitty but natural, just always try your best to find a way to overcome it instead of hiding for it, it'll make you feel much stronger afterwards.

Best advice i've ever recieved from an old gentlemen at work one day was

"Never fall in love with a blowjob" and
"Why settle for good, when great is available"

What are some good hobbies to start?

Also this:

My advice to youngfags: Stop coming to Sup Forums and never come back.

The problem with you is a simple one. You doubt yourself. Guess what? Everyone does. In fact the people with the least reason to doubt themselves often do it more. The people who should doubt themselves a lot, dont. This is where douchebags are formed.

Doubting yourself is fine man. It's your internal way of always trying to improve and being what you can be. If you use it to motivate you. It's when you let it freeze you up and not do shit about what youre doubting that you get in trouble. Think things through and give yourself room to fuck up. Point is to pick a direction and try it. If you fuck up it's fine. Try again. The next time youll be smarter for knowing what didnt work

Lol i feel just like that right now

Bird watching
Drawing/Art
Playing an instrument
Video games
Welding/Metalwork
Small engine repair
Automobile restoration

Even to get a good laugh from YLYL threads?

Do something you love and like and do it the best you can. Never do it for free. Youll make more money with someone you want to do because youll put more effort. Effort is the key

Then wtf are you doing here?

"Never pee up hill if barefooted."

Shut up oldfag go back to /pol

>Fuck off tumblr?
I need someone to explain me this. Please.

I like this one

Leave Sup Forums while you still can

I like this one

cuck

I like this one

If you are compelled to start or contribute to a WWYD thread, seek counseling immediately.

This is deeply sage advice

ask mirtazapine from your doctor

If you find someone who is in the same boat you are, row together.

I like this one

Being a fuck up so I can warn people not to become what I am. Get the fuck out of here user and do something else.

46 year old here. A few pieces of advice:
1) Pretty/hot won't stick with you through hard times. The more attractive a woman is, the more shallow and unloyal she is likely to be. When you're married and you hit hard times - and you WILL - there's nothing like the feeling of a woman who's got your back.

2) Females do not exist to feed your ego; they exist to feed their own. Your ego is fed mostly through sex, theirs through attention. They will lead you to believe you're the best lover or masculine fucker out there, as long as you keep giving them the attention they seek. Most of them could give two shits less how you truly feel about yourself.

3) Growing older sucks. When you're young, you imagine that "old people" are cool with where they're at in life, because it's their time to be old. You NEVER are ready to get old. In every 40, 50, 60+ year old person is a young person despairing at what's happening to their body.

elaborate?

It'll obviously be different for each individual so I can only speak for myself.

I was never a social person (I'm sure most people here aren't) nor was I that good in school. I was able, however, to bypass any "starter" type jobs. I usually made more than my friends and family. I spent it all on car projects, sound systems, computers, etc. All of those things are material possessions that, excluding cars, depreciate in value rapidly.

I think when most people reach their mid to late 20's they stop partying so much and focus on trying to survive this world. My best idea, and the one I wish I would've taken advantage of when first offered, would be contribute to a 401k (if your employer offers one) or put money into an IRA.

It's a seriously shitty feeling to be almost 50 and think you'll never get to kick back and live the live you'd like to live (IE: not work and spend your days the way you want to spend them).

I respect you old man

Well said

take personal time to work on skills.
spend an hour or 2 a week actively trying to improve whatever skills are needed for your job -- over the years, this pays off very well.

It also helps your job not to suck too much -- when you know cool techniques to do it better or easier, dealing with work is less stressful and will get you noticed in a positive fashion.

This takes time, but over a year you will have spent 50-100 hours actively training.

you can do this sort of improvement in other aspects of your life -- practice speaking, driving, cooking, cleaning techniques.

what about having no social life (after trying and failing to make friends) and feeling 'broken' (i.e. something fundamentally wrong with ones brain, anxiety)...how does one overcome that to feel good enough?

This.
>blew through 30k in a year
>if I had saved and invested that it would have grown to literally a million dollars in a few decades
>now broke and wondering if I'll be able to pay my bills
>the bitches were all extremely annoying narcissistic cunts and thus ruined what could have been awesome if they had actually loved me... Sex with whites is so empty and unfulfilling
>hookers and loneliness now vs happiness, freedom, and lack of stress later

>The Book of Pook

that's what you asked
sosuave.net/forum/threads/what-every-skinny-guy-should-know.60002/

I discovered 1 month a go on a post like this.
It's super fun and It changed me. Thanks to that old fag who recommended it to me. it has already given me a lot of fun.

Funny thing is, even though I'm 46, I look like I'm 35 (thanks mom & dad for the great genes!) Oddly enough, same with my wife (same age as me)

So much fucking this.

it's an atypical antidepressant which gives you the munchies it also has anti adrenergic activity which causes weight gain

Cut your dick off. It will save you from a lot of trouble

Preach niggu preach!

But seriously, well said.

Addiction will ruin your life and take everything from you. What starts off as a fun habit will rob you of all your morals, money, friends, career, etc.

Post selfies, I love a good DILF

Someone to sniff it
>advice plox

if you have to go to court you have already lost

you can love your job but it will never ever love you back

if you do one thing, be honest with yourself

true dat ... how about coming back when you lost that shit?

If you get your dick stuck in a vacuum cleaner, turn the vacuum OFF. Just click the switch. There's no need to end up like Style's friend in Teen Wolf (long and sordid story).

You do that finding the things that make you happy and doing those things. Doing things that make you happy will
1) Let you meet people who like the same shit making it easier to become friends since you have points of interest
2) Make you feel better about yourself since you will be happy
3) Make it harder for shitty thoughts to take root and/or give you an outlet to go to when you feel shitty

If you dont know what makes you happy then try different shit. Biking. Drawing. Reading. Boxing. Dancing. You name it. You'll be surprised how many people you wonder into that are trying to figure out the same shit you are.

Being happy is the hardest fucking thing to do in your life consistently. It is also literally the point of your existence.

Here's my advice:

1) You're going to hit hard times. I got turned down from numerous jobs/promotions, broke up with a woman I'd been with for 7 years and was trying to marry, and being in the military dealt with super high levels of stress. But, the hard times don't always last if you're willing to keep plugging along.

2) I've noticed my hard times are when I didn't submit to God's will. I still struggle, but generally speaking, my life is so, so much better once I stopped trying to do what I wanted and started opening myself up to what God wanted for me. That's how I eventually met my darling wife. (BTW, is pretty spot on)

3) Live simply, be content with what you have, and don't worry if things don't happen when you want them to happen. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. Pace yourself or you'll burn out too quick.

30fag here.

This. As an extreme example i have adhd (im a highly functioning adult and you wouldn't know it. My point lies elsewhere..)

There are a lot of things i have trouble with, a good example is punctuality. One manifestation of adhd is i have a weak (if any) circadian clock, and im capable of turning off alarms in my sleep.

It takes certain approaches and strategies for me to get up in the morning and not be late.

Yet i got it all figured out its in order, i get to work early, im reliable and dependable. No one would know this is such an issue for me.

But guess what, i have a real, diagnoseable, scientifically proveable problem with being on time. And yet if I ever was dumb enough to tell an employer in advance i had this problem, or if i was late a lot and said "i have adhd its not my fault" id be blacklisted from being hired, or fired in a week. Psychiatrists will even tell you *do not disclose your disorders. Just get you shit together.*

Everyone has shit. It can be accounted for and fixed. Figure it out. Never whine or blame your problems on something else. Its all in your control even if you have to be creative.

I'm sure you've heard the saying "if you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room"
this -- always look to someone better/stronger/faster/smarter than you -> ask yourself what are they doing, how can you do that, can you do that in a better way?
ask those questions if you can't figure them out. when you get to a place where others are asking you these questions -- answer. no one does it alone -- give a hand up because of the answers you've gotten should be paid back.

With a cigar cutter. (CLOCK!). And now your life is, eh, different.

This

I'm only 35 but I'll give you younger guys some advice

Don't get married, I was with the same girl for 15 years and all you hear from EVERYBODY is get married. As soon as you're married your life belongs to her and with kids fuckin forget about it. And I know you think she's really good and won't fuck you over but trust me after decades people change, get fatter, take things for granted, get mental problems and addictions.

Just keep EVERYTHING seperate, no joint bank account, don't split things t50/50 like a marriage with legally make you. Women get mid life crisis too only they are complete cunts about it and think you owe them.

Don't let other people's opinions hold you back.

I interviewed for a big job at age 21 after college and the interview didn't really go well. I lost a lot of confidence and basically worked a shitty job for 5 years because I didn't think I was good enough.

Anyways eventually gave this whole gay ass networking, linkedIn bullshit a try and in the last year I switched 3 jobs but I'm making 60k more a year to do basically the same shit but with a much better company.

Correct. All of it.

Never bed family. Remembering "righty tighty lefty loosey" is a great timesaver. Expect others to be selfish cunts, adjust your actions accordingly. Those that sacrifice for others wont really mind being a bit exploited, it fits their view of how the world works. Advantage, you. Guns and rifles are easy to learn, and even if you dont keep one, the confidence that comes from knowing how to make metal end a life is handy. Got kids? Expose them to fiction books early, enjoy good grades.
Directly massaging the clitoris is effective but blunt and overwhelming. Try instead to massage it for longer, via the inner lips, enjoy her explosive orgasms. Lottery is a scam, stocks are easy.

kek

You. SeeIll reiterate. I have adhd. Procrastination is a huge part of my neurology (because dopamine norepinephrine and the way my brain responds to stimulation and reward and all that). And yet i dont procrastinate, and no one who knows me professionally would ever say procrastination is a quality of mine.

The other anons advice should definitely help your procrastination because hes right and it applies to you as well. There are work arounds for everything. Find what works for you. You deserve no sympathy if you sit around and do nothing and whine about it. Research at the very least strategies to motivate.

This is what I try and teach my old lady, she couldn't be on time if her life depended on it. One thing I always make sure I'm early or on time but with her it's a fuckin struggle to go out to dinner on time and then she gets mad at me because she sucks at time management

How do I live with schizophrenia? Got diagnosed half a year ago. Have to take medication, have massive acne and impotence because of that. Seriously considering killing myself. I'm only 23

this. don't get married and don't have kids.

Don't fap in the bath tub.

the years go by faster as you get older. youll be 40 before you know it. do young person stuff while you still can.

In the UK, I don't think even prenup contracts are legally binding. The courts tend to split it 50/50...even if a prenup contract was agreed too. I remember reading about it. Sucks.

A prenup is what you are advising right?

What are you advising? Each party solely owns what they enter the marriage with?