ITT: People you hate

ITT: People you hate

Me

I'm sure he hates you too..................

Me

her

Nobody, I'm quite happy and don't feel the need to hate on anyone

the only reason to hate him is jealousy

any particular reason? his shows? his acting? his general unfunniness? the fact that everyone loves his shows?
i thought 1000 ways to die in the west wasnt too bad, and Family guy has its funny moments

He's talented, has a great voice and is an excellent singer, but yeah, I hate his face.

Because he is an overrated and unfunny Jew who cant think in anything original, so he just repeats the same formula over and over again, pure cancer.

you say that like he's the only one who does this, there are millions of shows that are copies of each other. besides what happens in the shows are different. one is CIA agent for chrissake. just because the characters are similar doesnt mean they're unoriginal

>same guy
he probably has these different sets of characters for episode ideas that wouldn't work for certain characters, such as secret missions, time travel, nigger humor and the likes

>still supporting this douchebag after 19 years

You're mad because he took advantage of a formula and banked on it? Yeah you're jealous, you're being a sour vagina because he is successful and you are still at home in mommy's basement having no life accomplishments to this point so you want to hate on someone else amirite?

Sort your life out mate.

i dont care about his personality, we're discussing his career and the content he produces. I don't think it's terrible enough to hate somebody over, and i don't think its good enough to praise as a god-tier show.
on a side-note, how mainstream or overrated something is, is not dependent on the person that created it, its based on the consumers, so thats not even a reason to hate him.

*slow clap*

Somebody gets it. Fucking finally.

Yeah this guy is a douche. His world view especially that of what religion is, is the same as that of a grade schooler with polygender parents. Seriously, he's like the aetheist plus crowd that thinks Richard Dawkins works are great but don't realize that he is to aetheist thought what People's Magazine is to great literature. I mean honestly, if you're an aetheist at least understand the reality of things and not repeat the same arguments shot down by Thomas Aquinas centuries ago. There are deeper thinkers you can call upon, not retardedness repeated by retards that assume they have figured out the universe.

Also, if you're going to propaganda at least do something that is deeper than heavy handed heavy breathing idiocy of the original Star Trek writers who were less than one step separated from Pulp writers of the early twentieth century.

Fuck, that this level of unthinking can gain any traction is a horrifying indictment on the intelligence of the modern republic.

Sadly, The Orville is still a better written show than Star Trek STD.

Are you a fucking retard or still in 3rd grade? Holy shit your typing skills or lack thereof are disturbing.

where are you getting this narrative from? Are these atheist views stated in an interview, or have you interpreted them from his shows and movies? I'm generally curious because I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

This guy is an idiot. Look at how he types, its probably OP samefagging. There is no way he can prove this statement.

yeah, Sup Forums is totally the space for dissertation paper level discourse
The guy is an avowed atheist in many interviews and writings. It's a reoccurring theme in his works just look at Family Guy and The Orville. I wouldn't mind as much if he actually was intelligent about it and not retarded mocking without understanding.
No samefagging, first post and now second.

haha, never liked that guy. i had a boss who loved both him and adam sandler. he certainly had unique sense of humor. the kind that wasn't funny.

takes too much effort to hate

I have seen Family Guy, haven't seen Orville though. There were a few references to religion and how its silly in the show, but I never felt as if he was mentally retarded for anything he said. Disagreeing with someone's views is not a reason to hate them.

Family Guy ruined satirical cartoons.

HAHAHAHAHA random shit HAHAHAHAHA!

I just stopped watching TV around the time Family Guy was at its height.

You brain dead idiot. It's not disagreeing with a viewpoint, its that he uses the most utterly retarded arguments and fallacies possible. The sad state of our culture means that the masses of nonthinking plebs just go along with it. If you want to make a point, do it well. Don't just feed the popular narrative and use lowest common denominator approaches. Just look at the Family Guy episode where they go to a universe where Christianity never took power. It ignores all the cultural impacts and assumes somehow (magic) that everything would be way better without any consciousness of the reality of the world or human nature.

I hate everyone who is not Trump or a strong supporter of Trump. I call it Esoteric Trumpism.

>this piece of shit

You're nothing more than an easily triggered faggot

I'm not triggered. I do the triggering.

or it could be bait for retards like you that buy into it like its a political point. Why can't a show just be a show?

Let's go to Mars , we can terraform everything bro
fucking fag should focus on his shitty electric cars

Yeah, someone who see's themselves as an artist and creator who states openly he puts messages about his worldview into his work would never ever possibly try to use his work as propaganda.

Go back to chewing your cud cow, its just a show. No one would ever use popular entertainment to try to convey a viewpoint. Ignore what he says about his work and his message, its just a show. It has no effect on low IQ people who are still forming a worldview. It's just fun entertainment.

Fuck, you should be treated like cattle. No sense of identity, mindlessly consuming whatever is put in front of you. Really classy. I'm sure you'll be a great intellectual one day, once you get around to it, once you finish mindlessly consuming at the troth of crap pop-culture.