No nudes?
Then no one cares, faggot

I wanna see her get impregnated by a dozen black cocks

retarded waifu-bait attention whore

eat shit nigger

I want to see her nude, and her feet. Otherwise I don't care

Lowlife is a fucking killer pop song...
Other than that, I find her music meh.

Interesting gimmick, and she seems smarter than your average popstar...

I enjoy her music to am extent, its not what i normally like but its intresting and shes very cute.

poppy is pretty good toplane
you should give it a try

Poppy is waifu material

shes pretty fucking weird and its bs that she can make a living of of that

I wanna poppy her pussy ifyouknowwhatImean

fag

I think the whole thing is played out, titanic is too wealthy and coddled to make any actual commentary through his work and poppy herself doesn't have the talent to stand on her own. It's a mess and all it is at this point is a rehash of popular internet culture from 4 years ago. It's like kanye but less respectable. And i can't stand kanye. Also PC music did it first and better. They actually expect you to care about poppy even though she hasn't contributed anything new. 2 years max and nobody will remember this whole mess. Titanic seems to think he's the next warhol lmao

>I wanna poppy her pussy ifyouknowwhatImean

Poppy is an object.

Poppy is a tool, used by titanic so 12 year olds think he's smurt and woke

I didnt even know who she was before watching the shitty youtube rewind. I still dont know what she does but I know she exists

I prefer Mars Argo

Look out somebody watched a poppy origin vid on youtube

i imagine all her viewers are people i would have preyed on in school, pack of losers the lot of them.

She's a product.

She's a talentless art project. Would still hang out tho

It takes some kind of talent to deliver those lulzy monologues with a straight face.
Would also hang out with her. She's cute and I bet she's a riot when she's not in character.

I want to insert my penis into her vagina and thrust in and out, stimulating my penis inside of her until I ejaculate.

She was much better pre-rework, when you could hard-carry with her and use your ult to get your dick covered in your enemy's blood under their own turret.

best body size hands down. the perfect woman. petite af

i might be thinking of the wrong poppy.

what

I want to reboot

Is she not the same person as marina joyce?