Kek, you ancient frog-god. I am contacting you through the fourth channel. Hear my choices...

Kek, you ancient frog-god. I am contacting you through the fourth channel. Hear my choices, and let your truthful decision roar like rough thunder never seen before.

If doubles, Trump wins and Hillary gets tortured and raped for years to come, then dies.

If singles, Hillary wins, Trump will get beaten, raped and burned to death in the most painful way possible.

Hear me Kek, hear me.

Checked

Fins can never get anything done right

What exactly are you doing, bro?.

I feel him, Kek.

He's answering us now, the doubles are imminent.

Lord Kek, bestow me of singles if OP is a fag

Ok kek, let's do this. The world isn't worth saving, but we can extend it a bit longer for the schadenfreude. It's all up to you man

>Trump shills hijacking Kek

Lord Kek, bless us with your wisdom, fix this thread and punish the blasphemous mongorian poster

GIVE US A GOD EMPEROR!!!!

Kek doesnt work that way.

Kek works on concensus. We decide an action, and kek decides if its a worthy endeavour.

Finland is not capable of channeling kek. Only relevant countries may do so.

Kek does not answer those who would call upon him to prove his power or reveal his will.

absolutely haram

allah will smith ur ass

check my digits, cucklords

Looks like I'm #HillaryArtillery now

>>>/8gag/

PRAISE KEK THE ONE TRUE GOD

CHECKED

oh wait you ain't got shit

Do no force praise kek. Let keks power flow through you and you will praise him automatically at the proper times.

Kek,

He meant these trips.

Thanks bro!

May Kek shine on you all

>forcing yourself on Kek

That's not how it works.

This.

All these newfags need to lurk more.

haha

"Well, congratulations! You got Hillary elected!"

"Sir"

"What's the next step of your master plan?"

"Crashing this plane"

Woww.. Wait, ALL the thread got singles, Kek the Mighty is pissed or what ?

Sorry Kek :,( Will you forgive us?

"WITH NO SURVIVORS"

memes

Dubs, Trump becomes president4life
If not, Bernie retires to israel.

Fag

Then damn you! You monstrosity of a god! Give us doubles or we will give you death!

No.

-Tay

Kek is not happy with us lads.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DO NOT CALL UPON KEK KEK WILL CALL UPON YOU IF HE DEEMS IT WORTHY REEEE DELETE THIS THREAD KEK I BEG OF YOU SPARE THIS MAN

Singles prove kek has abandoned us

Kek! Make Trump lose! IF I GET SINGLES TRUMP WILL LOSE DO IT FOR ME KEK

Thats not how you talk to a higher power

By the late 20th century, "nihilism" had assumed two different castes. In one form, "nihilist" is used to characterize the postmodern person, a dehumanized conformist, alienated, indifferent, and baffled, directing psychological energy into hedonistic narcissism or into a deep ressentiment that often explodes in violence. This perspective is derived from the existentialists' reflections on nihilism stripped of any hopeful expectations, leaving only the experience of sickness, decay, and disintegration.

The fact that there are no dubs in this thread are proof we are being punished.

KILL THE MONGOL

Kek has abandoned us. I guarantee you, he will not give me doubles. He is a FALSE GOD.

Stop forcing kek.

The movement advocated a social arrangement based on rationalism and materialism as the sole source of knowledge and individual freedom as the highest goal. By rejecting man's spiritual essence in favor of a solely materialistic one, nihilists denounced God and religious authority as antithetical to freedom. The movement eventually deteriorated into an ethos of subversion, destruction, and anarchy, and by the late 1870s, a nihilist was anyone associated with clandestine political groups advocating terrorism and assassination.

Kek is a false Idol.

>Kek cannot be summoned like that.

Withdrawal, for instance, often identified with the negation of reality and resignation advocated by Eastern religions, is in the West associated with various versions of epicureanism and stoicism. In his study, Spengler concludes that Western civilization is already in the advanced stages of decay with all three forms of nihilism working to undermine epistemological authority and ontological grounding.

I saw the Future in the Dream and Donald Trump WILL win the election. But we NEED to support him and Kek as much as we can.

Praise KEK

>2016
>Not getting doubles

Please forgive them lord kek, for they do not know that a get is bestowed and not asked.

repeating integers and bernie runs out of preparation H

kek butt stabber inbreed shithole speaks up?

wew
L
A
D
S

Have faith in Kek

Kek does not answer on command, one must be a true disciple and Kek will bless him with his presence

Kek wills it.

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

See, a true believer knows how it is done.

Don't you guys go to sleep?

Kek can't be forced.

He will do the opposite.

Kek does not sleep, neither should you.

Kek works tirelessly through the spiritual realm. He is around us at all times, collecting energy until the time is right.

Praise Kek

Your bullshit thread does not amuse him OP

So is mohammad amd your monolith

If your Kek is so powerful then why is it that i am the one that gets the repeating digits?

this removes all doubt

Fins can't into Kek.

BRAISE
K
E
K

Praising Keg before I go to bed, Praise Kek

It's very sad to see an Egyptian say that about a God of their land, especially considering they believe in the false idol that is "Allah"

LORD KEK

FORGET THAT FAG

TAKE ME INSTEAD

they are all sandkikes to me

Abandon me

MIGHTY KEK, SPEAK THROUGH ME

>GOD EMPEROR TRUMP APPROACHES
>ALL WILL LOVE HIM
>ALL WILL FEAR
>THE DESTINY OF MANKIND IS REBORN

I woulda sacrificed them to Kek by now if I was you my brother

Kek only reveals himself when the time is right.

Like a frog on a Lilly pad. Unexpectedly.

He does not abandon his shitposters user, blessed by his will you will be.

There is no kek.

Witness the UCHIHA Power.

Austin Texas on VPN,
checkem = gas em

Consider thyself checked, messenger.

p l
o o
o o

p l
o o
o o

p l
o o
o o

If doubles, Hillary will become President of the United States

shitposter
paradise
kek wills it m90z

Kek demands the routine sacrifice of small rabbits. They are kek's cows.

>worshiping a meme

KEK DOES NOT PLAY WITH HILARY SHILL.

KEK ONLY GRANTS POWER TO TRUMP SHILLSTINE.

PRAISE KEK, SO IT IS SAID TRUMP WILL RULE FOR 8 YEARS MORE.

lewl

Do not vilify the name of kek by giving him the role of an errand boy.

His will cannot be manipulated only observed.

Heretics, heretics everywhere.

Its only just begun.

You're doing back flips where angels fear to tread.

Kek rejects the demands of cucks who want him to do their bidding with no effort of their own. Let a true follower show you how it is done.

>checked sempai

Praise him!

Lord Kek, forgive me for I have sinned.

I got off the Trump train, and now I have become dissatisfied with the other candidates even more. I almost became a #CruzMissile even though he dropped out. Lord Kek, what shall I do? I feel as if I have no home.

What do the digits tell me?