The villains of DCEU's "The Flash" are reportedly Captain Cold and Golden Glider

The villains of DCEU's "The Flash" are reportedly Captain Cold and Golden Glider.

screenrant.com/flash-movie-captain-cold/

Thoughts?

Isn't filthy frank directing the sequel?

Idk who the other one is, but Capitain Cold is pretty cool

Makes sense to have the badguy be his main nemesis.

Hopefully we get a PROPER WHITE Captain Cold. Fucking SJWs

Awesome! Cold's one of my favorites, especially when they let him be just an utterly conscienceless douchebag.

Golden Glider is his sister

it's like they wanna go bankrupt, we just saw a poor version of them in the flash/legends of tomorrow

Cold is seldom an utterly consciousless douchebag.

Whats the point of having two separate flashes, one for the tv show and one for the movies?
At least marvel doesn't do this shit.

>not Captain Boomerang

WTF??

You think they even make it this far when Justice League bombs?

Have they ever alluded to wincest?

I hope he's the joke character of the Flash movies always getting beaten in no time but in SS he's actually useful.

Nah, but he's very protective of her, when some asshole got her killed he froze his skin then pushed him off the side of a building.

Which version? The one I'm used to cares for no one in the world but his sister, and even that's very love/hate with a dash of incest.

>CAPTAIN CUCOLD LOL

lol

>hope he's the joke character of the Flash movies always getting beaten in no time but in SS he's actually useful.

in SS he is useful????

Throws one boomerang with a camera on it to spy on Enchantress which she sees and destroys.
Other than fighting with the others and fucking over Slipknot, he didn't do shit.

More useful than slipknot.

Crossovers.

quicksilver and scarlet witch are canon incestuous in the ultimate comics, marvel wins again

>quicksilver and scarlet witch are canon incestuous in the ultimate comics

They're also dead.

The proper version. Cold has pretty much never been what you describe. He's always had a code of conduct and his sister more often than not kinda' treated him like shit.

Does that mean they'll be killing off captain cold in the tv show like they did with deadshot in Arrow?

So no reverse flash?

Can't blow your load so early, save something for the sequel

They killed him off in Legends of Tomorrow, but it was reported that he will be returning as a villain in Season 2 because of Flashpoint or something.

>DCucks get confused if there is a tv version and movie version of the same character

To be fair, my normie family mixes up Supergirl, Man of Steel, Smallville, Reeves Superman and the old Supergirl movie as all being the same canon