I am a police officer Sup Forums AMA

I am a police officer Sup Forums AMA

Fuck off pig. You don't belong here. Don't you have some unarmed minorities to shoot?

are you a police officer?

go fuck yourself

Calm down citizen. I have every right to be here.

What state you in? Have you dealt with riots? Have you encountered sovereign citizens?

I bet you still think blm is for equality

I'm not at liberty to say which state. Yes I have dealt with riots.

whats the best way to get a cop to shoot me?

What is your opinion on stripper cops?

Kek
Shoot the cop

How big is your dick?

Are you black?

Be black

I find it offensive.

Can you kill a stoner for me pls

nope

It will be quite difficult then.

Get a real job.

Shh degenerate stoner fag

Is it safer to carry a gun (to defend myself against robbers/murderes etc)

Or to not carry a gun and risk it (because one of your comrades might shoot me if he finds my gun during a traffic stop or etc reason?)

What is the bigger risk to me, criminals or angry cops who would enjoy killing me?

I wonder if this cuck got charged for possession
#SessionsForPresident2024

OP will you admit that Sandy Hook and Pulse nightclub were complete hoaxes, and how they keep the secret and get all agencies and news to pretend it's real for so long?

worry about criminals if you can legally carry.

jesus life cycle in one picture

Are you trained to be pussies, shooting at the slightest whiff of danger, or is that just how law enforcement applicants are?

Same bitter possession fag

Sessions will be dead before 204. He's one old fucking cracker that is literally scared of people being able to choose to do drugs. He has a long history of being a racist as well. The dude is going to have heart attack or stroke long before 2024.

You sound scared.

What is your favorite coffee shop? Do you eat dough nuts?

how often have you had to cover for bad cops/look the other way?

Take away your guns, take away your bullet-proof vest, take away your billy club, take away your taser, take away your pepper spray, take away your handcuffs, take away your "backup". And you're nothing. Just a little man. A little man who can be beaten, bruised, and murdered just as easily as any other human being. So get off your fucking high horse fuckhead.

Starbucks no I don't I bring fruit with me while on duty.
Never, all other police I have met are good people.

Same as what? And what are you talking about?
All I see is cops killing people in situations that didn’t need that level of force. Why shoot a at a traffic offender just because they’re getting away?

Do you find the pay to be worth it? My father was offered a job as one, and it only paid 10 dollars per hour. A livable wage, but he didn't find it worth the risk of death and injury.

Damn don't cut yourself on that edge.

weak AMA copfag. go back to steadily losing society's respect

Are dubs illegal?

Come on bro we know the answer to this. Cops cover for each other why not? Fuck these gay questions.

OP drop some truth on Sandy Hook, Pulse nightclub and other hoax event/drills like that??

>Fucking Texas church massacre.
>Zero photographs evidence or proof of any kind that anything happened in that church at all. KEK

We are paid 60k a year so yes it is worth it.

huh. Does it come with any other benefits?

How many times have you seen a fellow officer break the law (if your answer is zero you are a lying shitbag). How many times have you reported it?

do you enjoy beating the shit out of niggers?

why are you faggots such cowards hiding behind a badge and gun?

pension plan and full dental.

keep gobbling cop balls faggot

Your penis, how big is it?

plus immunity from the law when you murder someone

Woah their u edgy little shit u do realize moving to some third world country with no police is an option right? just as soon as u move out of moms basement. Oh wait u wont because you will be raped then robbed within the first 5 mins of setting foot their.

Says the degenerate who is killing western culture with their pathetic pandering to the Dems.

what's a country without police? have you ever left your home country?

I found your selfie.

Ever fucked on duty? I was fucked in the butt by an on duty cop, it was amazing.

Lewd shit aside, seriously, thanks for what you do. It's a tough job.

Waiting for the truth on Sandy Hook and Pulse nighclub? Why the silence? Wall of silence?

hasn't answered or even decried anything about unchecked police violence. what an actual coward, probably an actual cop

Lol nothing to be scared of, he was denied a judiciary post by the Senate three separate times for being a racist. The guy had to recuse himself from the Mueller probe because of his own collusion. In jail, out of politics forever with a horrific record, or dead from the stress of it all. He is not going to become the president at 79 years old. Keep dreaming Republicuck

>all other police I have met are good people.
Fucking lies. I did a ride along with officers once. We met at the cop shop before leaving. Some other cops were there yukking it up about some poor fuck they shit stomped. 50% of cops are power tripping roid heads, and 10% are outright criminals. 100% are covering up some illegal shit for their fellow boys in blue.

>thinks cops are western culture

You sound very jaded.

>Aussie detected

I sucked a QLD officer's dick on duty.
Aussie cops are corrupt as fuck and I love it.

If jaded means not buying your bullshit, I guess I'm jaded.

I don't actually think he'll be president as much as I'd love to see it.
I think you should get ready for legal weed to go back to being just an idea in a stone's tiny brain. You were all played by the Dems to get them the "unaware and compliant citizenry" that was discussed in the Podesta emails. Nearly all legalised states went D. You're nothing more than useful idiots for the left. Enjoy the next 7 years.

No but fucking getting high and whacking off to anime all day isn't either.

I'm unarmed. why do you keep grabbing at your gun?

Whats the worst thing you have seen?

An old teacher told a storie of his best friend. A captain who was called to an accident scenen as it was horrific. Apparently he got there and saw his wife and daughter, both decapitated.

What's the most illegal thing you've done?

>getting high and whacking off to anime all day isn't either
so maybe you should stop doing that

You're actually tragic. Go smoke pot and jerk off some more

Showing up to a fatal car wreck, both passengers were deceased.

I don't do either of those things. I'm not a degenerate.

Can believe something like thats bad. I've seen quite a few accidents. Monkeys can't drive. But never have been close up to one.

how about answering something about police violence or unnecessary armament instead of only answering softball questions?

20 years retired military did a fuck load of drugs when I was a kid can I be a cop still?

This thread is wank

An AMA doesn't involve picking and choosing, it's called Ask Me Anything for a good reason.

OP is probably a mall cop.

Stay mad kid

Not even mad, you're just scared of answering the questions that hit too close to home

suck that dick

I'm not the OP

Answer me

why would be surprised that a cop is pussy coward?

OP came to get his dick sucked. Same reason he joined the force. He will not countenance your lack of respect you hippie degenerates.

I'm 20. No job. Poor social skills. Live in QLD AUS. Should I become a cop?

To serve and to protect
the 1%

No. You need good social skills to become a police officer.

There are people who are against legal cannabis?? Why?? I dont even smoke but it literally doesnt affect me in the slightest and i live in Denver

Can you intimately describe what its like to shoot black people so I can masturbate to it?

>Monkeys cant drive
What was the point of inserting this sentence??? Are there people who say things only to earn imaginary Sup Forums points???

Bumparooni