POST YOUR BEST LAY

POST YOUR BEST LAY

>Be me
>have hot girl for a neighbor that looks kind of like pic related
>she's a friend of the family and visits my house nearly every other day
>one night, when we're alone and drinking together, she gets really buzzed, and begins petting me. Her petting gets more and more heavy until finally she's rubbing my legs
>I tell her that I'm extremely turned on, and she says "Why don't you show me how turned on you are?"
>after a long pause, I eventually take down my pants, revealing my raging hard on to her.
>"Wow! You have a big mushroom head on that thing," she says. "Would you like me to wrap my tongue around it?"
>before I can answer, she leans against me and tells me to jerk off for her. As I begin stroking myself, she returns to rubbing my legs. Eventually, she begins doing the stroking for me, and leans over my lap to lets spit fall from her mouth onto my engorged cock head and then uses it as a lubricant for my entire shaft.
>she continues pumping me, rubbing nothing but the head of my dick
>a few times she leans over me to swipe my rod with the entire length of her tongue
>I'm shocked at how long I'm lasting
>but when she reaches beneath me to tickle my balls with her fingertips, that's more than I can take, and I explode all over myself
>she continues tickling my ball bag and my inner thighs even after I cum. "Let's see how long you can last this time," she says while looking up at me with a smile.
>she then takes me into her mouth, and I go on to fuck her in all three of her holes over and over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/sex-ed-anatomy-of-an-orgasm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lies

Just post yours

bump

Bullshit

bumping for stories

>ball bag

bump

Just hooked up wither her again recently, fucking hnngggg. Into some kinky shit too.

>Into some kinky shit too.
Like what?

I'm not her husband. This guy is. Easy in.

So far everything I've wanted to do, which I won't go into details about. She likes choking and a little pain during the act (biting and scratching) herself.

Bump

What?

She's my current bang. Easy with a husband like that, really.

I see. But what would you do if he actually turned out to be ganster?

*gangster

Ha! The whole reason she's sleeping with me is because he's too Christian to do anything but missionary position in bed.

Bump

She sounds like a slut whore cunt tbh. Why did she marry the dude if she isn't down with all of that? Gold digger?

He wanted to save it for marriage, and he played his nice guy card. She tells me she legit loves him but can't stand sex with him. So I come in to fill the void.

>She tells me she legit loves him but can't stand sex with him.
That sounds real sweet, but I just don't this crap that women have a high sex drive. They can't even have a real orgasm. It's obvious that they're just gold diggers in any relationship.

*buy* this crap

Well, to be honest I don't really give a fuck what her reason is. She's one hell of a ride.

>Party at gf's house
>Sassy friend was there for the night too
>Friend got pretty drunk (though could admittedly hold her liqour well), so gf offered her to stay
>Night is wrapping up, and friend quietly sneaks upstairs to sleep
>Clean up after party
>Go upstairs, and friend is sleeping in gf's bed
>Passed out COLD
>"Well I don't want to wake her"says gf
>We crawl into bed beside her

>Less than minutes later, gf is getting frisky
>Hands down my pants
>Then slides under the covers
>Starts to blow me, while one of her best friends is lying a foot away from me, sleeping
>Pull the covers off, now nothing between me and sleeping friend other than gf's mouth

>We kick it up a notch, and I get her naked
>Next she's climbing on me and we're fucking
>Bed's rocking and friend doesn't even budge

>Girlfriend eventually rolls over, so that she's in the middle of the bed between friend and me
>I'm big spoon
>We begin fucking, with gf tits knocking against friend
>Gf grabs my hand, wraps it around her body, and places it on friends stomach, under her shirt
>it's warm and soft
>Dick diamonds

>I shift my hand down lower, slightly under friends waist band, right at hips

>Fuck my gf from behind, while using her friend's hips as an anchor

Sex went on for a LONG time that night. We almost stayed up all night, fucking in the room, but we didn't go any further with the friend.
Not worth the jail time.
That said, one of the best fucks I've ever had, hands down.

>They can't even have a real orgasm.
You've obviously never made a woman squirt.

But like all rides, she'll eventually get boring. I mean, she's cute, but she's not the hottest thing.

Then I'll move on to my next target.

Nice. Got hard just reading.

You mean I've never made one piss? Because that's the only thing they're "squirting."

A female orgasm is intense pelvic muscle spasms along with a rush of dopamine designed to induce a male orgasm. It is built up and then triggered, just like a male orgasm.

WELL... now we you definitely have not made a woman squirt before...

I mean, it comes from the bladder, and has a large amount of urea, but if you'd ever gotten intimate with a woman and made her squirt, you'd understand the difference, immediately.

There is no proof they emit any fluid during orgasm, and it's obvious they don't. There is also no proof that they experience any form of a climax during sex.

Does she let you take pictures of her naked?
If not, do you have any pics of her in a bikini?

And the source cited is the authors ass womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/sex-ed-anatomy-of-an-orgasm

Yes and no. I have a couple but she wouldn't let me catch her face in them. Didn't want me having proof to blackmail her with later.

>you'd understand the difference, immediately.
>the difference
Which is?

Only lay, and the first time we tried to fuck I came when she put the condom on me.

What was she like?

1) The fluid is being generated for different reasons from different mechanisms
2) It's not piss. It smells, tastes, looks, feels, is different, in terms of compositions
3) There is SO much more to physicalness, sexuality, intimacy than just pure biology. If a girl squirts it's because she's into you and/or what you are doing to her.

Even if it just is straight up piss, your autism is so thick you can't see past the chemical composition to recognize the trust, intimacy, and pure ecstasy there is when you get a woman off and she squirts all over you.

I can tell you are limited in your experience with female trust and passion in a physical relationship.

>thick but nicely trimmed bush
>fat jiggly thighs
>vocal during sex, never just laid there
>if she was on top she liked to dominate me
>eventually let me fuck her raw if I pulled out, usually nutted on her bush or inside though

>
That last one was the wrong girl. I though you meant the first one. Here's the one you were after.

>and she squirts all over you.
Isn't it almost always the other way around? But all of that side, why do people feel the need to pretend women are like men sexually? And yes, there is more to sexuality than pure biology, but that does not convince me that women are in the same ballpark as men with these things.

>I was 19
>Stepbrother met a smoking hot blonde at the beach, a little younger than me
>Brings her over to the house to hang out
>she loves to smoke weed and party
>we exchange numbers without stepbrother knowing
>they leave and he drives her home
>she texts me later and wants to hangout
>I pick her up later she comes back over to chill
>We do ecstasy, smoke weed and have drinks with some friends over at the house
>They all go home
>She says she wants to stay with me, I say good I want that too
>I take her to the room, and we had sex til the sun came up snorting blow and taking E
>She got naked and danced for me, she gave me amazing head, pussy was super tight and she begged me to cum inside of her
>What made it so memorable was her dirty talk and just the sexual lust you have at that age made it so intense
>stepbrother got so fuckin pissed when he found out I banged his crush lol

Virgin alert.

best bj was from a chunker who just worked it. I still think about it

Most boring lay was from some blond bimbo who just payed there

To me, the virgin is probably the dude who believes women have orgasms.

So stimulating the clit is just a bunch of propaganda?

>Be me at University
>Had no girl since 2 years
>Friend from school says he's going to disco with his gf
>If you come with us we'll drive you home user
>Sounds good
>While there see cute girl dancing
>Talk to her and smoke
>She's 7 years older than me, still not 30
>Dance together
>Friends says user we're going
>Not coming
>Disco is couple hours by car from home
>No bus, no money for taxi or whatever
>Ask girl if she could take me home
>Sure, where u live?
>I meant your home
>She says kay
>Her friends are coming too
>Eat spaghetti at 3am, get stoned and shit
>People asking who the fuck I am
>Friends go home, I stay
>Spend weekend with her
>Honestly we just had sex a couple times and I didn't last much
>Still felt great

I used to date this girl... She was so fuckin hot, teen with big tits, played sports so had that body... It was early in the relationship and she would hang out over at my house... I had a teen neighbor girl that I had chilled with in the past and flirted a little bit, we hung out a few times just chatting in the driveway... She would walk past my house every day after school... I was in the front yard with my girlfriend when she walked by... She acts all interested now and tries to make conversation with me like my gf isn't even there... I'm kind of rude back to her and I put my arms around my girl... She goes home and I proceed to bang the shit out of my gf... We go on date, movie and food, I drive her home... she was grabbing my cock during the movie making me all turned on... Driving her home, I had my dick out and she was grabbing it and licking to tease me but her parents were home so we couldn't fuck there... I just drop her off, kiss say I love you and go on my way... check phone, neighbor girl texted me... "who was that girl" it was my gf why? "oh just wondering, what are you doing?" im on my way back home, just dropped her off... "can I come over when you get home?" I'm horny as fuck so I ask know questions, sure i'll be there in like 20 minutes... I pull up, girl is in my driveway lol... I get out, she fuckin hugs me and just holds on... I hug back and after like 30 seconds I say 'come inside' I take her straight to my bedroom and we sit on the bed... She complains about her boyfriend for a few minutes and then says how lucky my gf is to have me... I put arms around her and we start kissing... I get her totally naked, start fingering and kissing her, and then we fuck... Awesome sex, she seemed to be so horny for me... So now my gf gets off school and has softball practice after so we don't see much of each other during the week... meanwhile im fucking my neighbor everyday after school before her parents get home

No, but the myth that they have orgasms might be. Stimulation is not on the same plane as orgasm.

Door, floor, dinosaur....

bump

>Be 23
>Living in Milan
>Many kids come from southern Italy to study and work
>Friend from South casually meets girl from his town
>She's giving away brochures for an English study-vacation
>He stops to say hi and quickly presents me to her
>Get a brochure with her work contact on it
>Few days pass
>10PM, get my phone and call number
>Hello, who's there?