"user I want you to impregnate me."

>"user I want you to impregnate me."

Would you do that? Ruin your entire genetic line for a non-white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrxpcP72fPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will be her sugar daddy

I need two wife black and white

I see it as more of breeding them out of existence.

hit it

It's actually breeding whites out of existence dumb ass. Whoever black people breed with, off spring will still look more black and will be considered black more so than white.

>implying I'll stick around

It's actually breeding blacks out of existence dumb ass. Whoever black people breed with, off spring will still look more white and will be considered white more so than black

Joke's on her, I'm peanutting in her arses

Clearly you know nothing about it.

Only if she got fatter.

I like my women big.

Blacks don't consider half blacks black.

Except that one guy for the past few years...

they do for Obama

youre acting like a female would ever even talk to a Sup Forums whale

These are anti Sup Forums if anything.

>Dat extra weight

UNF.

No, I'm against bestiality.

that's completely wrong though.

Sup Forums is so hilariously butthurt about its lust for black women

More like SplendaDaddy

Women are the limiting factor in reproduction, men are expendable darwinianly speaking, therefore in the long term it works against blacks in this case. (Think man and woman have mixed race children, divorce, man will have an easier time finding another partner of their own race afterwards, despite men having a harder time finding partners overall).

Also most mixed race people in the west prefer to identify as the non white race. (which says a lot about how "white supremacist" the west really is, I imagine most jews in nazi Germany would've identified as white if they thought they could pass)

Retard

>implying she is the only woman I would impregnate
>implying I couldnt keep my line pure and dilute the African bloodline

I'd hit it, but wouldn't let in my greatness.

To quote "Rick and Morty".......

youtube.com/watch?v=lrxpcP72fPk

In the US at least most blacks are mixed to some extent.

Just fat, disgusting!

Would cum inside. Over and over again. I love a big cartoonish ass

Hell yeah, as if I had a pure genetic line or whatever to pass on. No one is purely one race from a logical standpoint.

>Reddit & Meme

I would say Sup Forums (#notall and shitposting aside) seems more concerned about the motives behind and effects of pushing racemixing (from actual people/institutions with power that is, not random chucklefucks here)

Although it is Sup Forums, so probably a bit of that too

Shame she's so fucking obese. You can tell by her fat distribution she'd have an amazing body if she were at a healthy weight.

And maybe there is no motive beyond "This woman is hot and I want to fuck her", and all "motives" are really just excuses to deny one's sexual desires in favor of miserable abstinence to maintain one's "independence".

Man, black guys don't even want to impreg her.

Just another single mom with her baby daddy hitting on drunk college kids and desperate white moms.

There have to be women for all tastes. At least her fat went to the right spots.

>Black single mom hitting on white single mom

I approve of the likely outcome of this.

>Believing your entire genetic line is white

The kid in the back smiling cracked me up lol. Those tats are also trashy.

Personally I think the only place a tattoo should go is on the ass-cheek, and be a simple and large symbol.

I'd impregnate her in a heartbeat, but why are african-americans so damn obese nowadays?

I remember watching Bad Boys as a kid and I dreamed about getting a conservative qt3.14 afro gf, but now they're all fat and disgusting.

If I didn't have to pay child support absolutely

There are still thin black women. You just have to look for them.

And I say that as a white guy with a massive fat fetish.

To answer your question, the emphasis on butt size inevitably resulted in hyper-selection towards heavier women. That is why black women tend to gain weight, in order to get bigger asses that aren't created by surgery.

Interesting. Oh well, if I have enough money to make it to America, I'm sure it won't be much of a challenge to charm a lady of my liking.
>a massive fat fetish
That's quite bizarre, but who am I to judge.

Somebody doesn't know how genetics works.

Black gentleman would not touch it, why should I?

Good luck with your quest to find hot thin black women.

What exactly are you expecting from Sup Forums?

> you entire genetic line

Like anyone on Sup Forums has genes worth passing on.

>Implying you are unable to breed multiple women

Is OP retarded?

She also has to be conservative or weak-minded enough for me to influence, but thanks. It'll surely be a long and weary journey, but I have confidence in myself.

Might as well reproduce, I haven't ruined my genetic line if I still have the choice to do it again with a white girl, the only way I fuck up my genetic line is by not reproducing.

Most thin black women crave white dick. I have never seen a thic she-beast who was looking for a stable life style with a white male.

>Thick black chicks don't want white guys

Honestly it's not like white guys are particularly open about their desire for thick women.

Sucks to be a white guy who likes 'em thick!
The big babes of ebony don't want your dick!
You're just a white guy who likes 'em thick!
But they don't believe that they harden your dick!

I would certainly breed with a black women, effectivly throwing away about 200-300(cant be bother to double check) of unbroken white mononation lineage.
1. i don't care about the lineage shit
2. probably better genetic diversity than if i breed with a white lady(negligable but still)
3. i can claim superiority in race discussions for extra trolling power!
4. Hopefully get some nice, authentic ethnic recipes to add to my repertoire(i find cooking fun)

Also if relevant i am European, so i guess the chances of me meeting african rather than african-american people are higher. is that better or worse Sup Forumssters?

Do you have blond hair or blue eyes?

Everything but the eyebrows say yes, but those eyebrows just say no no no, too loudly.

Who is?