What's sex with a fat girl like? I'm going to be losing my virginity to a girl who weighs about 300lb but I'm nervous

what's sex with a fat girl like? I'm going to be losing my virginity to a girl who weighs about 300lb but I'm nervous

do they smell? should i eat her out? please help me guys

It's really fun!

shit bait.
Really fat (sub)people are unable to wash properly. So enjoy that disgusting, puke-inducing smell and enjoy getting crabs.

it's not bait...

Have fun user enjoy her fat pussy it tastes like chicken

kill yourself.
I understand you're desperate of having sex, but this is just unacceptable.

Watch some videos about walruses on Youtube while smelling some cheese, it'll be a lot like that.

i doubt it, what will it really taste like?

That's like 140kg in non plebial measurement units. Holy fuck the fattest chick I ever fucked was probably half that whale. At most!

Lick your armpit.

it can't be that bad right?

not even that fat, it's gonna be better than you expected gayboy

>300 lbs isn't even that fat
That's funny.

It's probably wors than you could imagine. Just pass and get yourself some standards.

it will be.

I'm not doing that but i can imagine it'll taste bad.

why? i can turn the lights off

How fat are you?

you can't imagine how desperate i am

it smells like rotten cabbage, don't ask me how it tastes

Welcome to America

not fat at all. i'm borderline underweight

for $200 you can tell a mid-upper tier prostitute

Smelly but she's gonna be wet as fuck and probably want more if you're the only person.

>she's gonna be wet as fuck
That's sweat

At that size, it's going to be like sticking your dick in a bowl of mashed potatoes. Fucking a girl with some chub will be the best lay of your life, but fucking a land whale will be a fucking miserable first time and you WILL regret it.

If you insist on harpooning the whale, make sure you use a rubber. An STD or pregnancy with that mammoth will ruin your life.

I'm guessing i shouldn't eat her out then
what about fingering?

Ehh...

Good luck I guess

>300 lbs
>not even that fat

Greetings, America.

Anyway, OP, have some self respect. I could have easily lost my virginity to a fat girl, but I decided to wait a little bit and then I lost it with normal sized girl. First sex is overrated, but I still don't think I would want to have it with some whale.

Fuck you user. I'm having broccoli with plain rice and pollock and I'm about to throw that shit away. Just money and do the hooker as another user suggested.

There fat udders are great to pull and twist

i met her on tinder and she's begging for my dick. why should i pay when i can get it for free

You pay for what you get.

you shouldn't even be in the same room with her, unless you have some weirdo fat-fetish in which case I have no advice.

what would you spend the $200 on if you fuck the land whale for free?

i don't know. idc what any of you say though, i'm going to fuck her no matter what so can i please have some advice? what the best position?

>Engaging in prostitution in the US
Pick one of the following:
>STD
>Get mugged because it's a trap
>Go to prison because it's a trap

Doggy. Easy.

Prostitutes are actually pretty careful about STD's. You have a higher chance of contracting one from a random hookup than from a prostitute simply because they are more aware/concerned of the risk.

wouldn't her ass get in the way in doggy? my dicks only six inches

Nah you're good dude. I've been there. Trust me, fuck her from behind. It's the only way to not hate yourself and get the most enjoyment out of it.

>underage

Vancouver, BC

those are the $40 hoes

I'm 27.

fat girls reduce your dick size by 75%
you have a 1.5" dick

That's so much worse than actually being underage, holy shit.

I believe you're better off getting a prostitute

>HURR DURR JUST GET A PROSTITUTE
>When craigslist is nothing but fakes and cops
>When backpage is nothing but fakes and cops
>When all the reputable websites require you to have fucking references
>When you live no where near a state or country with a legal brothel
And how would you mother fuckers propose I do that?

Take a greyhound somewhere legal one weekend

sucks to be you
I'm the captain of the football team, I fuck cheerleaders

Don't be nervous, OP. Neither of you will feel anything, anyway.

>Blow an entire weekend and hundreds of dollars to fuck a whore with a condom
What a fucking great idea.

It's really not that hard, user. You sound pretty sheltered though, so maybe that life ain't for you.

Dont eat her cunt

Dont let her on top

If u finger her be careful not scratch your face

Other than that op you should be good

I'm not OP, just someone else who wants to get his dick wet.

It's like riding a moped. It's fun but you don't want your friends to see you do it.

same applies

Then don't complain if you don't really want it

But what to do if I'm female

what a waste when you could be playing WOW in the basement

Find desperate uglies

But I want hot ones

Ask nicely and don't be weird about it

Too bad

You need to try at least as hard as the hot ones to look hot yourself

it tastes like salt, not joking.

go to OP

You're going to need a gigantic dick to get beyond the fat flaps and be anywhere near her vagoo, user. You're going to end up nutting in a fat roll or some such. I'm sure you'll enjoy it regardless of how fucked up, pointless, and stupid it is.

Damn lol. 300 lbs is monstrous dude. The highest I would go is around 200 lbs. and even then that's not a girl you are showing off to your friends. I think you're better of just not having sex and pursuing another gril.

If you are really desperate just wrap it up. Chances are she's gonna be loose as hell and if you cant finish that's not a big deal just dont do it more than once.

Dude my friend went 4 years without getting laid because he was schizophrenic and on meds that destroyed his libidio. He somehow still managed to fuck two hot girls in 2017 after he finally stopped his meds. Try leaving your house and talking to people or something jesus christ

Best advice in thread

pics or GTFO

1st step is posting tits

How old are you?

Are you fat/ugly or just a virgin? Asking in order to give real advice.

>why? i can turn the lights off

Because it's like wearing a blind fold at the bottom of the ocean and pretending that you're on the surface; you still won't be able to breathe, you're gonna get really wet and dirty, and you're still going to get crushed.

get a BJ, fat chicks give the best head cause they eat alot.
post tits pls

I will get trips!!!!

Just virgin I don't outside a lot so I don't know lots of people
btw im 19

Protip: don’t. Unless you’re actually romantically interested, then don’t.