Why don't Swedes protect their women?

Why don't Swedes protect their women?

Considering America is probably the second country with most rapes, I'd say you don't too

Because their women are sjw femtard nigger dick chasing whores.

You're one to talk Pablo. What's your excuse for all the kidnapping, beheading and rape?

>implying not all women is like that

Women will follow the alpha don't matter his race , you want a sweet girl who want to do you and shit for you
Be alpha faggot.

Fuck you pedro, America is best at everything.

Where's your source on this?

Because it's by no means true at all.

Number-wise, it could be. After all, America is bigger than most third-world retards understand.

Percentage-wise, it's far from it. Third-world countries don't even report rape unless it makes news.

its in his blood, mexicans are rape babies

Because they get imprisoned for years for talking about hitting brown people let alone actually hitting them. While the shit skins get community service for raping eight year olds.

I am surprised they havent turned link into a nigger.

This, sadly. Lost a girl to an ugly metal head, she got herpes from a black guy during their relationship. Keep your girl from bars, they're weak willed and will eventually absorb the culture.

rapes done by illegal mexico immigrants

Why protect someone that hates you?

delet this

surely this will soon be deleted

Not true. Go to a website were they register sex offenders in any city in the USA and a high proportion of rapist child molesters ect are white males. I check mine and all of them where white males.

Because you can get guns in Sweden

admins will soon come and delete this im sure of it

!admin

Seriously though Sven, why do you fucks have no back bone? Nordic countries have the tallest, most healthy, most beautiful people on earth and yet your loads 6' 4" men have somehow forgotten how to protect their own country and heritage.

Most of these 6'4 men reside in the countryside and smaller communities. Where I live for example (close to the city of Södertälje which got a immigrant population of over 50%) immigrants won't ever come near or overstep the line which is set.

The first immigrant family that moved here a few years back got their windows smashed in for no reason, xenophobia is extremely common amongst the regular Swede. The ones you hear about are the ones living in major cities, like Stockholm, in areas like Södermalm where you wont find a male with any hint of testosterone.

Immigrants won't get jobs if they apply to say the local supermarket here, they will be denied. My entire family will vote for SD in the next election, my family absolutely hates middle eastern people since they bring nothing but negatives to the area.

However 200 years free of war or social unrest have warped the population in the major cities, they have no understanding of reality whatsoever, same could be said for a lot of people in Northern Sweden who lives so isolated from the rest of us. They actually believe in some of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. This now stretches to our schools even from a young age, there are open communist groups in Swedish universities. For example several of my teachers in the gymnasium I went to were so called rödstrumpor (english redstockings, militant ones).

The problem with Sweden today exists within major cities and our schools, thankfully the silent majority is taking a stance which will be seen in the 2018 elections.

I want to believe you, but after all the shit we see on the internet, I cant.