OH FUCK! I'M GOING TO PRISON!

OH FUCK! I'M GOING TO PRISON!

>> Shit, wait - do they still hang traitors in this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>do they still hang traitors in this country?
sadly no

I'm never going to prison because I'm, like, really smart.

and I have the best words

trump is such a fucken retard

Do you get paid for samefag posts, op?

A contradictory opinion! Must be samefagging

Firing squad sign up for Traitors! Pick me! Pick me!

>inb4 he keeps fucking you in the ass for 2-6 years
>inv4 ivanka first female president

Who cares. The USA fucks with the processes of freedom all over the world. Nothing to see here.

>when you hate white people so much so you spend 8 years impotently complaining about one of them on a sudanese underwater basket weaving forum

not samefag faggot. but I get paid in the satisfaction of knowing I'm doing my own little part to bring down this incompetent lying faggot.

This. As a liberal its pretty disgrunting how many other Liberals throw facts at Trumpcucks, until they shit into their diapers and screech fake news. Trumpanzees are people too and we should accept them as the mentally challenged americans they are, and not openly attack them with the truth.

>I'm doing my own little part to bring down this incompetent lying faggot.
This is literally the exact type of shenanigans that got him into the limelight and office soon after

>he still thinks there are actually two parties
oh i'm sorry i assumed xer's gender

>Posting on Sup Forums
>"Bringing him down"
>Keep lying to yourself

my own little part you faggot

Exactly. It's not even a "little part." You're contributing absolutely nothing, faggot.

SJWs complaining about everything is how he got elected retard. That and the leaked emails.

>shenanigans

Is this supposed to be a rebuttal?
I've come to expect this much from the faggots on this board...

>mfw when dipshit fucking millennials still butthurt from 2016 think he's going to jail.

I honestly thought this would be a learning experience for you fucks. I thought you might come to realize that your opinions are not made of solid gold, and that anyone who you don't agree with isn't automatically a racist/bigot/should be jailed/etc. Looks like I was wrong, so stay mad.

amazing
im printing that on a cake when he gets impeached

I mean, I am a racist and a fascist. But so is nature, so whatever.

There it is. Imgreach Strumph, two scoops

Sweet liberal rears. Yum yum, let me lick them

>b-but trump is finally going to prison this time!!!
>b-but hillary is finally going to prison this time!!!
different sides of the same coin. Your whole problem is getting so emotionally invested in politicians.
Trump does something bad for the millionth time:
(normal person response) yup that's terrible.
(emotionally fragile person's response) OMFG DRUMPF IS DONE FOR WHY IS AMERICA SO BIGOT THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS DONE FOR!!!! #NOTMUHPRESSYDENT

kek thinking that either will go to jail is fucking naive, they have way too much money

> Flynn pledged guilty
> Manafort under house arrest
> Trump shitting his diaper in fear of Mueller
> Trumpcuck still in denial

Trump tweets shitting into diapers is awesome
(normal person response) That guy lost it
(emotionally fragile person's response(you)) well glad i already had my diaper on, i should tweet my president a picture of my brand

Trump must be doing some really bad behind the scene shit to deserve to be in jail huh

Why does it feel so cool to be anti society when society is how we built this internet you snowflakes use to complain

>normal person caring about what some idiot tweets

You know you yanks and you lefties and you far righters, you all act the same.

Look at each of those faces on that pic, you do the exact same thing you accuse the libcucks from doing.

But thats Americans on a whole, hypocrites and fat.

......shouldnt people be concerned that their fucking President is a petty Twitter drama queen instead of an actual leader?

> some idiot
> idiot is president currently
> actually being this retarded

oh really? what makes him an idiot? the 156 IQ? the multitude of successful businesses? the winning an election by appealing to populism instead of preaching about how elite you are as a politician?

> not sure if retard or bait
Did you try to type 15.6 IQ, retard?

Trump is so easy to troll, every morning he wakes up and we get to see his temper tantrum on twitter.

His tears are orange juice.

sweet rebuttal

you know he tweeted those things to distract from the DOJ reopening the hillary investigation right

I don't think CTR is still paying out, faggot. You missed that boat over a year ago.

it this real?
this is a joke right? even if it's real he's making a joke right?

Manafort thing is completely unrelated. The Flynn thing is nothing but a matter of process. You're a fucking idiot or reads headlines and starts foaming at the mouth.

>hurr durr Russia omg impeach

Republicans ask once again for hillary investigation.
5 different investigations over the years paid by the tax payer because Republicans ordered them. No Evidence, not even a single charge.

Mueller investigation: Not even a year and 2 people already charged and 1 already pledged guilty. Trumps campaign chairman and advisor.

Rofl, you actually believe he has an IQ of 156? If he was so successful why is he so ashamed to show his tax returns? He pandered with bullshit, you ate it up, and he hasn't even delivered. Where is the wall? Oh Obamacare is still here too. That tax reform that you thought would actually benefit the average republican voter? Ooops, seems like that got fucked up too. Hope you enjoy not having to pay for the Sup Forums package while it lasts, there is nothing stopping us from being Portugal in a few years.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

59 pages of incriminating evidence
dindunothin

Nope, liberals really are a joke.

>September 2008: Donald Trump Jr, then an executive vice president of the Trump Organization, states, "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

>August 2013: Eric Trump tells author James Dodson "We don’t rely on American banks [...] We have all the funding we need out of Russia", and states "We go there all the time". Eric Trump states in May 2017 that this was "fabricated" and is an example of why people distrust the media.

>2013 October 17: In an appearance on The David Letterman Show, Donald Trump states that he has conducted "a lot of business with the Russians" and that he has met President Vladimir Putin.

> Manaforts charges include "conspiracy against America"
> totally unrelated

Lol, why would he want to distract from that. You think this man's a genius because you cant figure out why he does what he does, then you try to fill in the blanks. Hes just a manbaby having a meltdown on twitter because of a book that came out. Drumming up noise about the email investigation would be the absolute best thing he could do for his image right now.

>i have never read art of the deal and i will never read the one book that explains everything he's ever done and continues to do, in his own words, and will instead continue to push baseless claims

he fucking tweeted it today. swear to god. google it. straight from his feed.

here's another direct quote from a real tweet from trump

What do you mean Trumpcuck?
> Flynn thing is nothing but a matter of process
Did you ever get checked for a brain disorder?

and yet everybody is laughing at you trumpcuck

Only 7 more years fella. Keep postin!

>I know words, I have the best words
Accurate quote but not from a tweet, he said that live during the campaign
Trump is a fraud and a moron, period. Only an even worse idiot would argue that.

yeah but he's joking just to irritate people
nixon was anti intellectual too

A book written by a shadow writer who went public to support the claims being made against Trump? If it's in his own words it wouldn't be readable.

that "shadow writer" is about as legit as anne frank is, my man

>he's joking just to irritate people
kek shut the fuck up, how delusional can you be

>July 27: At a news conference, Trump "hopes" that Russia can find Clinton's missing emails. The remark triggers a backlash from media and politicians who criticize Trump's "urging a foreign adversary to conduct cyberespionage" against his political opponent. Trump replies that he was being "sarcastic".

>You know you yanks and you lefties and you far righters, you all act the same.
I thought you were going to tell me I always overdress for the wrong occasion

They aren't delusional, they just think they are really smart and that Trump has to be smarter. The reality is just a sad example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

>heres a disgruntled employee who wrote a book
>wants to get maximum publicity and sales
>alters things to fit narrative to achieve those goals
>people pay attention to this than real issues
>act like trumps the bad guy and not whole system
>all american people are this stupid

this applies to you AND the retard you support

But you are arguing that.

Calm the fuck down your outrage is childish...
He's got 3 more years, at least... Like it or not
Get used to it

yeah okay.. good point

Retard not even your faggy emperor tries to deny it. Trump barely contains his tiny brain enough to tweet from his toilet.

how many trump voters have stocks

lol

He's just trying to speak like the millennials to appear more cool and hip. The guy is over fucking 70, this is the equivalent of your dad showing you doge memes he saved from 9gag

>Trump barely contains his tiny brain enough to tweet from his toilet

More like seven more years.

Democrats didn't learn their lesson. In 2020 they are gonna run on "Fuck White People!" again, and white people will still be about 65% of the population - more if we can deport some illegal voters.

atleast 3 of them.

incorrect. here is the DOW from the day Obama took office to the day he finished. amazingly

Yeah cause he immediately started with bailouts you fucking faggot

Well even in Alabama Republicans lost. And he was endorsed by Trumpcuck himself.

More like seventy years to life

what happened to the data in the first 4 months?

you know this is what happened

Source? I mean, up until 2016 he was listed as a co-author. So when he opened up and Trump tried to change the past by lying you just ate that shit up didn't you.

Just like today where he says hes never met the writer for Fire and Fury, but then 3 sentences later admits to knowing him well and previously having done interviews with him.

You are more nuts about your God Emperor than North Koreans worship The Kim's. The guy cant keep his stories straight over the scope of one paragraph.

Well, if the alternative is the companies that run this country literally go bankrupt, causing millions to go out of jobs through their umbrellas, and allowing the fuck-up that your boy "Double-Ya" made happen, happen..... Yeah, a bail-out is the way to go.

the data is from THE DAY he took office to the day he left you faggot. there's no missing data.

See how that works out in the end.

Remember this thread when he loses that seat in the next election.

so what were the numbers at the end of february, according to your graph?

he had 122 record closes of the DOW - higher than the DOW had ever closed before, you faggot. Obama's dow finsihed with tremendous growth even when you ignore the part where Bush walked the economy off a cliff.

at least try be objective you faggot.