Americans please explain why this is allowed

Americans please explain why this is allowed.

not the final count

We are not a democracy, it's literally fascism.

wtf i ahte america now!

>tfw not living in the Madame President timeline

Muh state sovereignty

this happens in literally every country

name a country where the winner is determined exclusively by vote count.

In Spain is worst. I remind you that our politicians can literally give away and sell our votes.

Why would the only people left speak out against themselves? LOL what kind of retarded shit is this.

South Korea

>votes from inbreed rednecks living in farms have more weight that fully educated americans living in cities

The world is literally going to burn by a multibillionarie manbaby and his iliterate small fanbase of farmers

I fucking hate the ruraltards and hillbillies, literally the only thing keeping us back from being a proper first world country.

We will never be a "proper first world country". We will always be a cheap imitation of it.

Sure they're holding us back from escalating, but even at the extent of it all, we'll always be exactly that, a cheap imitation of first World society.

different people vote for different interests, of course megapolis people will vote for city hub interests while rural people will vote for rural interests. having your interests neglected because youre less numerous and located away from city is more close to classical democracy where only the metropolis had the right to vote while plebs were on the field

And look at what that has brought you

>And look at what that has brought you
Pretty good

Shitty system

Democracy only works if it's people is educated and doesn't fall from populism.

You wouldn't call it a democracy when the president of your country goes against the interests of the majority of the people just to satisfy the desires of a minority

Look at how misleading that graph is. They put the grey slice on trumps side, shifting his counterclockwise-most votes into the right half of the pie chart. The eye then struggles to discern the line between red and blue at that point, and is instead drawn to the top of the chart around the grey area. In sum, it mistakenly perceives Clinton as having half of all votes (the right of the pie), while it assumes all grey votes were taken out of Trumps smaller share. It highly exaggerates the difference.

A more accurate depiction would have balanced the grey between left and right sides. That is, the centrepoint would be at the topmost part of the circle. And so you would barely notice the slight difference between Trump and Clinton votes.

The only real support base Hillary had were gays and people in Los Angeles who perform in front of a camera for a living.

Because we aren't a democracy.

And this mentality is what killed the Democrat Party.

they're a republic tbqh

The Republican party is even more dead and will never recover after the Drumpf fiasco.

>The Republican party is even more dead

Last I checked, the Democrat Party is at its weakest strength since 1928 and have lost seats every election since 2010. There's nothing left of the Democrats outside of a few troll hutches in the Northeast and West Coast.

It is allowed because allowing people to vote lets them believe that they have a say in policy. It is a good way to placate them.

Frankly I think we would be better off getting rid of votes and just killing whoever might oppose the King.

Democracy is populism, you idiot.
If you do not like populism, get rid of democracy.

Odd, I never remember a single instance where Trump said he wanted to genocide gays and people of color. If you can produce a sound clip or interview where he did, I would like to see it.

It never said Trump said those things.

But really it goes beyond Trump. Conservatives have a long history of doing ass-backwards shit but when called out on it they claim that all criticism is elitism.

>Conservatives have a long history of doing ass-backwards shit
Such as...?

>literally the only thing keeping us back from being a proper first world country
Give me a break. Have you ever set foot outside your country? Try going to Mexico for a weekend, and you will see the true difference between the first and the second world.

Here and in most countries where you dont use a bumfuck retarded district system

You realize that starting with the largest slice at 12 o'clock and moving clockwise with the successively smaller slices is the standard way to make a pie chart right? You're really reaching by trying to claim it's some sort of manipulation.

>had to go back 20 years in an irrelevant backwater nation to find another example of this

That popular vote majority Hillary got was bunk. It happened solely because of one particular state which has a high amount of illegal immigrants voting.

>illegal immigrants voting.
fake news

How is it any worse than this mess?

Electoral college

Not at all actually

dems were also bussing people cross state to vote twice or thrice

Why are irrelevant statistics that don't mean anything allowed? Well the news networks have to fill screen space somehow on election night.

>this delusion
There are only like five states left under complete Democratic control.

They're not "districts".

>people still think Hillary should've won

dead enough to control almost all governorship, the house, senate, executive, and supreme court?
I'm not even a republican but you have your head buried pretty deep into the sand to not see the dems are toast right now and probably for years.

What? You think the blacks and Latinos that infest cities are intelligent? Are you retarded?

The Founding Fathers were wise to set up the Electoral College. Prevents California from lording over the rest of the country. God only knows how many illegal aliens voted in that state, with its basically non-existent voter ID laws.

Weird, it's almost as if population density varies.

>Low population districts are red
>Dense population districts are blue

... yeah, Hillary had no chance to win if the vote of a 1 hillbilly is worth 3 times more than the vote of an educated person in new york.

>an educated person in New York

>Jimmy Carter: U.S. Is an 'Oligarchy With Unlimited Political Bribery'

>New York has 29 electoral votes
>most "hillbilly" states have three to five
won't somebody please think of the poor New Yorkers and Californians, who never hear their voice heard on the national stage ever?

letting cities dictate elections only contributes to city migration and kills off the rural areas eventually and if theres no one farming or raising cattle in rural areas usa will quite literally stop functioning.

>California has 53 Representatives in Congress
>States like Wyoming only have one
>CA: "Wahh, we're so underrepresented in the House!"

France.

Speaking out does nothing, this image is retarded

>Last I checked, the Democrat Party is at its weakest strength since 1928 and have lost seats every election since 2010.

They gained seats in 2016 actually.

The Republican Party is set for a huge hit in the midterms. Trump has done nothing but piss people off and he wasn't popular to begin with. my Republican stronghold city voted Democrat in 2016 for the first time since the fucking Great Depression.

wh*tes almost cheated and rigged with that arcane election system

Obama was a failed President that left his party in shambles.

That's why you should have put decent education system in place.

Democracy is means to give every citizen a share in responsibility, not to ensure best outcome regardless of will of the people.

Californians have about 1/2 to 1/3 the impact with their votes as someone living in a rural state like Wyoming. And on top of that California's wealth is drained to subsidize said states, mainly West Virginia, Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, and New Mexico. They get back $0.78 for every tax dollar they send to the federal government (while most of the south gets $1.50-2.00) and still get proportionally less representation than inhabitants of any other state at every level of government (even the House isn't 100% proportionate, and the electoral college and senate go without saying). It's honestly fucking bullshit, not even meming.

Wyoming isn't even as populated as my congressional district, they shouldn't have any representation in the house.

>an entire state shouldn't have any representation on the federal level
liberalism is a mental disorder

I never implied that, retard. The senate still exists.

if Wyoming was a dem state you would argue that it needed more representation

Right. Smaller states get three whole electoral votes, which is "disproportionate" because the number of electoral votes a state gets is based on its number of House and Senate members, and every state gets two Senators no matter what its size or population.

Stop crying because California Latinos don't get to decide the outcome on their own.

Don't throw around words like retard when you are literally in favor of disenfranchising an entire state in a federal legislature because you don't think it votes the right way.

it's a wonder the US hasn't had three civil wars when people like you exist

You're assuming a lot of things that I never said. I think we shouldn't give them more representation than they deserve. Do you seriously think it's right to give people in Wyoming twice as much representation as people in my congressional district?

I don't even know why you think I'm a democrat.

I would rather destroy an entire population of people than have my home piece by piece supplanted
And there is literally nothing wrong with that

Yes because states don't have to meet your personal population standards in order to have basic representation in our government.

>I don't know why you think I'm a Democrat
Because of your fundamental lack of understanding of what the name "United States" entails.

Can we please just kick the ruralnigger states out of the union? They contribute literally nothing and are a net drain to the country in every way by taking everyone else's money and forcing their bullshit on everyone else.

Are you maori?

>Ruralnigger
>Rural
>Niggers

Want to compare nigger populations in urban areas vs. rural?

>not making both part start on a vertical line
>manipulating it to make it look worse for trump

Your great-great-grandpappy is taking a dirt nap somewhere south of Mason-Dixon because you wouldn't let us leave the first time, I'd hold your tongue.

>Yes because states don't have to meet your personal population standards in order to have basic representation in our government.
Do you even know what the house of representatives is or how it works?

>Because of your fundamental lack of understanding of what the name "United States" entails.
That's a non-argument.

If you knew how the house of representatives works, you would be opposed to the idea of an at-large congressional district. It's a broken system that gives people unequal representation based on where they live. That's what the senate is for, not the house.

My family arrived in the early 20th century, nice try ruralcuck. Anyway, back then the main point was to stop a rebellion, thus the Union made the choice to do so. I'm talking about making the choice to just kick your lot out and then laugh as you whither because because your shitholes are nonviable and literally 35-40% of their revenue is federal aid.

OH NO WYOMING HAS ONE REPRESENTATIVE AND CALIFORNIA HAS FIFTY THREE WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO

christ almighty, just kill yourself you insufferable faggot. Or move to Wyoming so you too can reap the benefits of their tyrannical domination of the US federal government.

The Netherlands

This isn't a good examples since the USA uses a state-weighted presidential electoral system while Australia uses a population-weighted first-past-the-post system.

Just because your region's people don't show up to vote does not mean they shouldn't get representation.

In the USA, a presidential vote in Wyoming is worth 14 times a vote in California.

>my family arrived in the early 20th century
Don't give a shit about anything else you wrote because this is always code online for "I hopped the Mexican border a few years ago".

Chile.

Japan.

South Korea.

My father's side of the family is of Italian origin and arrived shortly after WW2, my mother's side arrived from Portugal in 1902. Nice try, ruralcuck.

So you've finally given up?

>"hurr durr it's ok that one person in wyoming gets several times the representation than one person in california"
You wouldn't be making that argument, if california was a red state. At-large congressional districts undermine the point on the House of Representative. But I guess I'm an "insufferable faggot" because I care about the principles this country was founded upon.

In the Netherlands you vote directly for the parliament. 1 vote is 1 vote. With exactly 70106 votes you end up in parliament.

And the parliament chooses the ministers.
They need a 51% majority to pick the ministers.
And you can fire all minister with a 51% majority.

Why don’t less equal go vote to more equal state?

They don’t need IDs to vote.

actually a presidential vote in Wyoming is worthless and has never decided anything ever, because California has literally over ten times their electoral votes. If it were a "proportional" system Wyoming would have zero electoral votes. I don't get why it needs to be explained to people why that is unacceptable.

You vote for an individual. But excess votes go to the party list.

Reread my post.

No it doesn't, states having no representation in legislative bodies because they don't meet an arbitrary population requirement set by some faggot has absolutely nothing to do with the founding fathers or any of this country's founding principles. It us unnacceptable and it just goes to show how much of a partisan bitch you are that you think California is being oppressed by a bunch of farmers yet you support this.

>tumblr.jpg
>tsai supporter
Clockwork

>California is being oppressed by a bunch of farmers

Ruralniggers aren't farmers. Farmers are sub-1% of the population and overwhelmingly upper middle class businessmen. Unless you count their migrant workers.

Nah as of 2010 wy would have 1.

As if it matters who you vote for in the US. You think they would let the decision of who gets to sit on the iron throne be up to a bunch of fat red necks and hipsters? It's all planned and plotted and both parties are in on it. They create apparent conflict to stimulate the masses and keep them under control (communists did it but with external enemies, hitler did it with the jews and bolshevism). You present a false dilemma that can't be tested thats completely insoluble and maintain it while constantly pretending to be making "progress" or whatever.

4 years from now some 'democrat' (as trite as that term is now) will be 'elected' and they'll undo the donald changes and we'll be back at square 1.

Only solution is to rise up collectively against financial inequality and overthrow the government.

Lol as if it matters whose in charge of windmill land.