This publicity is annoying

nymag.com/selectall/2016/05/Sup Forums-isnt-sure-whether-its-excited-the-times-wrote-up-its-antisemitism.html

So, they're now watching us full time. We are so fucking famous we get attention just for reacting to shit.

>That’s because plenty of channers, in the threat on his story at least, seem to be emphasizing their common fear that Sup Forums will be infested by “normies” or “normalfags” — that is, well-adjusted humans who, by dint of their lack of knowledge of and experience in the weirder corners of online culture, could lower the quality of the board by posting lame jokes and memes that aren’t sufficiently dank.
>“REEEE shut it down! The normies know!” said one poster, for another. “FUCKING NORMIES STOP WRITING ARTICLES ABOUT MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEE,” screamed another. “Every time a big news story links back to Sup Forums, a board is lost to newfags,” lamented a third.
So, we're pretty much celebrities, even stuff we say can make it onto the news.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtEkRpGpHE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good only faggots read the NYT and NYMag is gay as fuck.

Who cares? Every butthurt leftist article is another source of joy.

wait till they make an article about your post OP

PLEASE PUT ME IN THE ARTICLE, JOURNALISTS.

I WANT TO BE FAME

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAAAAGAAAAY

doesn't even archive, dat a fucking clickshill homebois, clickshick rite der yo

>trumpfags stuck in 2014 and posting smug pepes

SAGE THESE CLICKSHILLS

mods need to ip ban them

On the bright side we are "evil" enough to keep the normies out. We gotta keep pumping up the heavier memes anons.

I WANT TO BE IN AN ARTICLE

>tfw I made one of the posts they specifically mentioned

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

lucky you

He's an inspiration on a serious note....
Regret typing this out but feel an obligation to post.

>western journalism

Is there a word for the world becoming a parody of itself?

H A P P E N I N G

Will based Jesse Signal put me in his next article?

>we're famous
Hi mom.

Sorry mom. :(

>nymag
Literally who?

kek

Parade day.

>wrtiing about the individuals that post memes on a taiwanese bamboo flute carving forum is considered """journalism""""
what a time to be alive

I smell reporter research, this thread is being created too much.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING NORMIES

GET OUT
GET OUT

>oy vey antisemitism oy vey antisemitism oy vey antisemitism oy vey antisemitism oy vey antisemitism oy vey antisemitism oy vey antisemitism oy vey antisemitism oy vey antisemitism oy vey antisemitism oy vey antisemitism oy vey antisemitism oy vey antisemitism

Calm your tits faggots, I'm not shill. Read this if you don't want to give 'em clicks.

Is this why there are so many shills lately? If you're reading this and joined less then a month ago, fuck off

You don't know how long it took to crop these on my shitty laptop.

>new Yorker using the term "fag"

How bigoted

Oh shit we gonna be on tv? shout out to my mom and my wife's son and uh, shit who else

nothing makes me more amused than popular media trying to explain Sup Forums

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS >NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS >NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS >NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS >NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS >NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

>5 comments

More people are on this thread than will ever read that article.

twitter-goons?

no archive.is = clickshill

faggot

This is a dank meme it's called angry Hillary

HAIL TRUMP

Make me famous media.

I am the high priest of Kek. I pray for meme magic every night, and it will happen.

The happening that will be upon us will be nothing this world has seen before. Frogs will rain from the skies, exploding on normies. They will also hit us, and we will be imbued by their power.

The media is pathetic.

Out out out

Sup Forums transformed me from libertarian to a fascist in about two years. More readers will be a good thing and it's a necessary step towards revolution.

>Who cares?
that's exactly what I thought when I saw your flag

>I am impressionable!

Day of the Rope for "journalists" when?

They'll never be able to blend in with Sup Forumsacks. We're a special breed.

NYT IS WATCHING THIS THREAD...EVERYONE ACT NATURAL

>even stuff we say can make it onto the news
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Sup Forumsacks aren't even the same people one year come the next (except me, fml). I'm assuming you came after the Stormfront and SRS invasions, in which case, fuck you you're not even a real Sup Forumsack

You're using implying wrong you fucking summer newfag

I find myself routinely shocked at how utterly stupid the media is when it comes to Sup Forums.

I guess I give them too much credit.

Better make it count while I'm in the spot light...

NIIIGGGGGGGGER COCK

Well it's written by jews anyway what do you expect.

We all get v&
>when?

I was here before Sup Forums was created on /new/

Hitler was a saint. Six million was not enough. God-Emperor Trump will make it twenty million.

So we shitpost?

"REEE" was a mistake

We should go back to spamming sage and then laugh at them when they mispronounce it

>taking anonymous posts on a Laotian cave paintings board seriously
>not recognizing artistic works of fiction
Fools

>screamed another
wtf you can't scream on the internet
REEEEEEEEEE

>Six million was not enough
>holohoax happened

HAHAHA !!

They are JUST NOW figuring out that we are driving this election ?

The media's TYRANNICAL RULE over the hearts and minds of Americans has come to an end, we now manifest our own destiny.

It's time to bring down this industry we know as 'media'. The industry itself no longer serves the people, therefore no longer serves any purpose. Except for the few right-leaning media outlets that are gaining popularity right now due to the election year, they are all FAILING just like ny times. I think we can end it this generation.

Progress.

Ghost?

Nice archive you fucking faggot

Put me in your next article, nigger

>when you shitpost so hard your anonymous contribution makes the news
feels johngoodman.

MOM, GET THE CAMERA

Let's get this webm in the next article.

Get ready for the Day of the Rope, Media!

I want Keks to Explode on me.

GET 'EM OUTTA HERE!

gooduse/10

Also, FUCK YOU JOURNALISTS. You guys are literally the scum of the earth. How even dare you call your selves journalists you bunch of whiny-gossipy NWO shills. You all should be ashamed.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who here has politically correct opinions and is normal?

I have politically correct opinions and am normal.

They always have to make sure they mention the anti semitsim .
More than any other issue, whenever Sup Forums is brought up, news outlets have to point out that the worst thing about Sup Forums is there was an anonymous poster who didn't like Jews.

This is why Trump will win.

Is that the guy that killed his family?

youtube.com/watch?v=KtEkRpGpHE8

Who cares??

These imbeciles have been writing papers and filing reports on Sup Forums for the last 10 years.

hide this thread.

normies cant handle this shit. the ones that persevere will end up taking the red pill.

The ability to perceive meme quality is nature, the ability to meme strongly is nurture.

Not really, Sup Forums has views you would never be exposed to anywhere else. Changing your thinking doesn't necessarily mean you're inpressionable, maybe your eyes have just been opened.

FUCKING NORMALFAGS

GET
THE
FUCK
OFF
MY
BOARD

GOD DAMN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Remember that time when Good Morning America or some shit like that was supposedly going to do a story on Sup Forums and moot changed the board around, out on music and filtered all profanity. All the Sup Forumstards were joking about being on their best behavior.

I miss moot

>Getting blown the fuck out on Twitter by anime grills and smug Pepes is news
Journalism is an embarrassment to itself.

Having a shitpost quoted in the most widely distributed newspaper on earth. Thats actually pretty impressive.

>chanboards

The Fourth Estate must be levelled. The nomenklatura must be extinguished. Death to the literati! Destruction to the intelligentsia! Annihilate academia! Chans are the future of all media and discourse! The Jew York Times must be sent back to whatever hell it came from! Fuck them. I haven't read a newspaper in years. They're nothing but a bunch of lies, orchestrated by the Judeo-Masonic elite. Only here can you speak the truth.

Flag joke and calling someone out on being human, thanks for the content man.

i'm not sure how to feel about this
>pic related

Such great taste

NYT IS RUN BY A BUNCH OF KEKS!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING KEKS THINK YOU CAN SWAY POLITICAL OPINION?!? You can thank those fucking dindus for that!!!!

Even news sites are monitoring Sup Forums just to look cool. It's like the normies with our memes, but on a far grander scale. It's gonna be some good propaganda.
Btw, have you guys heard about the whole captain America is Hydra thing? Although they spin it as racist, it could be used to redpill, can't it?

they shoulda tapped out. not his fault.

I too am normal. I am always polite and watch my language.