WWYD for more thread. Brutal Edition

WWYD for more thread. Brutal Edition.

OC of this Goddess. Destroy her please.

Sexual wwyd. No gay gore shit

id bend her over and spit roast her against her will. getting double teamed like a whore and finish by busting my load all over her mouth...

More gets more. Best responses best pics

id tie her on a chair and pull her blouse open, spit on her tits and titty fuck her until I blow my load all over her.

Fuck yeah she'd love it. Such a slut.

her blouse was barely staying on as it was, but as i burst in the room and ripped them open her enormous tits burst out like water being held back by a dam. i threw here to the floor and with my full body weight pinned her to the floor as i stuffed a pair of her dirty panties in her mouth and began tit fucking her. the tried to struggle away, but each time i would slap a titty and then slap her face in response. she gave in after she was red and bruised on both tits and both sides of her face, at which point i blew my load right onto her face and chin.

wwyd

Fucking hell man. Moar.

Would tie her to a lampost with a blindfold and a sign that said free use and let dozens of guys fill her up. Then call the police to rescue her and gangbang her 10x worse at the station.

Wwyd for more

id tie her hands behind her back, force her on her knees and call all my buddies over to take turns on facefucking and facializing her, charging $10 each like a real whore.

Moarrr

She was into sending dirty pictures to her current crush. This last one was captioned with her address and the message "if you want me, my door is unlocked, just come in and take me."
But what she thought were private DM's across instagram ended up being posted to her public story.
30 minutes later, she heard the front door open and close to her apartment so she removed her panties, lay on the bed and spread her legs wide open. To her surprise, a guy she barely knew but recognized came in through her bedroom door, cock already hard and out.
It didn't take long for him to overpower her and "take her like she asked on instagram." Nor did it take long for the next 15 guys to come in waiting their turn to fuck whatever whole they wanted, and force her to swallow all of their cum.
Little did she know, this became a new fetish for her, and she'd post "accidental invites" like this at least once a month.
wwyd

Wwyd to my gf?

Break into her house while she's taking nudes and force her to take more for me then broadcast herself getting ass fucked. Face fucked, pee'd on and cummed on to all her friends.

Here's some ass. Please moar wwyd

She wanted to do some community service, so she signed up with a charity she hadn't heard of before. She would go to a sketchy neighborhood in town and help repaint some of the properties to cover graffiti.

When her group decided to go and grab some lunch, she said she wasn't hungry and decided to stay behind and finish one door. The owner of the property was generous, and invited her inside for a drink.

Once she stepped inside, a group of no less than nine men grabbed her and locked the door. They each took turns ripping off an article of clothing and fondling her large breasts as their cocks rose in excitement.

She knew what was next, and was actually excited about it. 6 black cocks, 2 hispanic cocks, and a white cock all for her to service with her tongue, pussy, and asshole. She wouldn't let the men cum on her though. She had them all cum in a glass so she could drink it all at once.
wwyd

She's interning as a physcologist in the state prison and gets overpowered and a train run on by 50 sex starved prisoners. Till her pussy is like roast beef and she's in tears caked in cum.

Moar. Tell me if youre jacking to her

One of my students

cool. it's reply for reply, though.

who's fapping

Also she's ugly.

Ass fuck her. Tit fuck her and get her to spit on my cock. Then when I'm ready to cum, I'd drive my cock down her throat and make her choke on my seed. Wwyd to this girl

Keep it going.

I just wanna throat fuck that girl till she breaks.

Wwyd?

Wwyd to my gf

i would have sex with her

Mm dam face fuck her rough as fuck and blow my load in her mouth. Watch her cheeks fill and cum gush out her lips.

push her against the mirror, rip her clothes and pound her from behind while pulling her hair, i'd start gently but after some time i'd put my cock in her virgin asshole fucking her hard and making her cry with a creampie in her ass

i'd grab a tight hold of her hair and pump my dick in her mouth until i'm rock hard and turned on enough to facefuck her hard and brutally, with tears running down her cheeks and drool coming out of her mouth as i pound her throat faster and faster. i'd finish cumming deep down her throat and pull out my cock looking at her puking and starting crying

Would you fuck her?

wwyd

Wanna kik? Blondie poster

Get her a decent camera and take a good picture.

k

Ass to mouth then creampie in her ass, then she must drink all the cum
Call a friend over and dp her then blow my load all over her face

Make her take my dick balls deep in her mouth until starts to gag and covers it in slobber. After that titfuck her until I cum on her face and tits, then eat her out.

Which hole would you cum in?

Oh fuck yes, I'd love to face fuck that slut!

she looks so naughty
hair grabbing facefuck, forcing her to take my huge cock all down her throat, she would gag and cry but i'd only go ahead faster and harder untill she rolls her eyes back and can't take it anymore, then cover her hair and face

Dam that's hot af. Love to see that

How would u do it exactly?

push her down and rip her top off, unleashing those milky tits, pincing them as I line up my cock at her pussy and slam it right inside her cunt. I'd keep ramming her as I stare into her eyes while she whines and moans, my hands choking her neck until i sitch to her tight asshole as she screams and I cum right deep inside of her

I'd push her to the ground and take her by the throat. Then I'd hold her down and scoot up will I'm sitting on her chest. Then I'd force my cock down my throat. I bet her innocent eyes would be so big as I make my way inside her. Would love to feel my balls slap against her chin as I ram my cock inside.

Spike her drink and wait for her to succumb to my roofies. Drag her behind the shed as I begin by skullfucking her as my cock warms up. Rip her clothes off and fuck get pussy as I bury my face in her tits and bite them. Cum inside her and rape her tight ass and go into a frenzy. Cum on her face and tits, take a few photos and steal her clothes. Wash her of with a hose and leave the party looking for new prey.

Sure what's your kik

bend her down over that railing and fuck her pussy from behind while pulling on her hair like horse mane, would cum inside her and take photos of cum dripping down her legs from inside her and onto the pavement so all her facebook friends can see that she looks best as a slut covered in cum right after hard fuck

Grab her by the back of her hair and have her suck my dick. The harder I get the deeper I go until she's deepthroating me, and struggling to breathe. Force her further down my cock until I cum down her throat.

Throwthrow384

she holds her hair back as she knows i'm about to blow my load. she had been sitting there patiently watching me jerk my cock while she made puppydog eyes at me and flashed her cleavage...
wwyd to this virgin

Rip her bra off, spit on her tits and fuck them really hard. Then putting my dick deep in her mouth and fucking her throat so that she has to puke. Afterwards rip her clothes off and fuck her deep in her ass and let her taste her own juice. Cuming all over her pretty face and glasses

Wwyd?

Cover my dick in salt and throat fuck her until she passes out

wwyd?

Wow if you want more of her drop your kik

Have more of her?

pick one and wwyd to them?

drug her up real bad so she has no idea where she is or what's happening. I'd collar her up and whip her ass red, making it bleed while she cries out in pain, no idea what is happening to her. I'd slam her head against the ground and fuck her tight virgin pussy, pulling on her collar with a leesh like a bitch that needs a lesson. I'd finish up with creaming right inside her pussy, leaving the cum right in there

How would you rape?

she was drunk enough to think I was her uber drive, so I took her home. let her go into her house and watch which room's light turns on.
i'd drive away and return 20 minutes later, dumb slut keeps her door key under the front doormat.
i let myself inside, go upstairs to where i hear the shower running and stand at the doorway watching her through the opening. i jerk my cock aggressively to get a good boner, then i slowly open the door and enter. i tear away the shower curtain, throw her to the bottom of the shower with the water pouring directly onto her face, pin her down and fuck her while she's breathing in the water.

The game is over and she's walking and texting at the same time. I grab her and drag her into the janitors closet and fuck her pussy as I grope her nice tits. Cum inside her and laugh while jamming it up her ass. Her screaming and bucking makes rape her harder as I unleash an unending river of cum. Leave her for the janitors as I leave.

hot! more?
pin her down, hold her nose till she opened her mouth and shove my dick hard into the back of her throat, using her hair as handles so she couldn't pull away. I'd keep fucking her throat till she almost passed out from lack of air and then when she was weak and drowsy I'd flip her over spread her cheeks and shove my dick in her tight little asshole

more of her? certainly. here's one: fav thing is she's actually a virgin

Invite her to a party, get her trashed, take her off to a room and throatfuck her before raping her holes. After that, I strip her down and make her walk through the rest of the party asking if anyone wants a blowjob while filming it.

Facefuck left while right eats her out, then have them switch jobs. After a bit have them both get on all fours and take turns fucking their pussies. Cum in left and make right lick out of her pussy, then make them make out.

force them to take turns deepthroathing my cock untill they can't take it anymore, then put the left one on all fours and ride her ass brutally while the other one fuck her pussy with a bottle untill she cums. i'd cover their faces in cum and take pics of them licking each other clean

Hot, here's some more of them.

drug them both, as they start to come around right realises she's bound and gagged tied to a chair, lefty is dressed as a whore, and already choking on my dick as she lays on her bed, arms tied behind her, if she struggles just give her a hard slap abuse her tits, twisting her nipples and pull her tits out of her slutty bra and slap her tits silly while fucking her tight pussy and fingering her asshole, make her eat down my cum when i'm ready. Facefuck older of the two while younger goes to town on her pussy, not stopping til she makes her cum

Shove my cock down the throat of the right one. Make the left one eat her ass while she chokes on my cock. Make them fuck eachother until they cum while i record it. Lay the left one face down and hate fuck her. Then blow my load on both of their faces

Driving on the road I see there's a huge party and park discreetly and sneak into the woods. I find her arguing with a guy about how she doesn't feel ready and he breaks up with her and leaves. Her sons mask my footsteps as I choke her out. Get rid of the iPhone and run to the car. Drive for a few minutes and find a closed gift store with no cameras. Lift her skirt and eat her out abut while fondling her tits. I unleash my beast and shove it in her pussy with no lube. She wakes up screaming as I rape her with fury as the SUV rocks to my powerful thrusts. Pinching her nipples and clawing at her hips I cum inside her. Turn her around and start pummeling her ass as her screams hurt my ears. She thinks im killing her and at this point I don't care so long as I have fun. When I cum in her ass her eyes shine with tears defeated. I pull out my blood stained cock and make her clean it of before once again cuming this time on her face on tits. Throw her out and hightail it out before the cops are searching for her.

Have right lay on her back and pin her shoulders down with my legs while I throat fuck her. While I'm doing this right is using a strapon to fuck left's pussy. Once my cock is covered in spit I stop throatfucking her and let left get her to orgasm. After she has already orgasmed I have turn over on to all fours and go balls deep into her push hard and fast. Make her orgasm a second time while fill her up with my cum and her face is buried in left's pussy.

tie her down and fuck her ass so hard she passes out then take a picture of my dick in her mouth on her phone and sned it to everyone telling them how much of a good slut she is

they'd take turns deepthroating my big cock and rimming my asshole, then i'd take the left one and force her doggy and after i spit on her asshole i start pushing my big cock inside it, slowly at first but eventually i'll end fucking hard and fast her tight asshole while she cries, all this time she would be wearing a huge strapon and fucking rhe other one's asshole destroying it. i'd finish cumming up her ass and looking the right one crying while licking her clean

WWYD

start slapping her and spitting on her while rubbing my cock all over her face till i'm hard, at this point i rip her clothes and start fucking her asshole hard and dry making her cry and scream, i then continue harder grabbing her hair or choking her. I'd assfuck her hard pushing her against the mirror and ending shooting loads on her face and clean my cock with her hair

wwyd?

i'd have her head leaning off the edge of the bed as i throatfucked her using use tits, dropping my balls in her mouth to suck then fuck hard from behind hands held back

She always like to show off her body, and all her clothes were specifically designed to show off her cleavage. Those big floppy titties have been sucked and fucked countless times by an equally countless number of guys - both young and old.
She built a reputation - all you need to do is offer to buy her something and she'll do anything to repay you the debt. Anything.
wwyd to this glasses slut?

Tie her to a a chair, tit fuck, throat fuck, cum on her face. Then for round 2 I fuck her ass raw, choke her out, then fill up her warm pussy with a hot load

I like that

she is sexy af user, would love to give that ass some action too, looks tight

I'd make her suck my cock and lick my asshole till i am really hard, then i'd make her sit on my cock making her take it all in her tight ass then proceed to fuck her hard but slowly making her feel how i was destroying her little hole...
Now i force her doggy and start a hard fast assfuck making her cry, i pull her hair and call her my tiny slut as i creampie her ass

Would love a video of that.

Id pick her petite ass up throw her on the nearest table, rip down her Jeans and dry Pound her ass right there. Would cum inside ofc

very tight

After lurking on instagram I find this hottie giving me the fuck me eyes. She puts her location on and it's only a 3 minute drive away. Sure enough I see her at the store as she pays for her clothes. I devise a plan as I see her walking home 5 blocks away. I speed up and lay an ambush behind a closed mechanics. I yank her off the side walk and force my dick in her mouth as she whimpers in disgust. I become more forceful as the mascara streams down like she's a washed up whore. Cum all over that face and proceed to raper her cunt and ass until the sun comes up. It's an heavenly experience for me as I leave her with cum oozing out her holes.

Wwyd to my girl if she gave you this look.

What a nice face she has, i'd love to see her slapping and rubbing my big cock all over her face till i am really hard, then i'd start fucking her face, slowly at first but eventually with her drool as lube i'd be fucking her throath like it is her pussy and she'd gag on my cock starting drooling all over herself. I make her give me a sloppy wet rimjob before fucking her throath even harder untill i shoot loads in her throat while she gags and let all spit and saliva and cum drool all over my cock and balls