Tfw I'm a Texan and want the Mexican invasion of my beautiful, independent state to stop

>tfw I'm a Texan and want the Mexican invasion of my beautiful, independent state to stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
youtu.be/9ihXq_WwiWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's simple user, just get those first posts and make them BEST posts.

Context of .webm?

Cesar Millan, the "dog whisperer" who had a reality show where he trained degenerate nigger dogs.

why does the dog bite the man

bc the man dindu nuhting

which one is the nigger, the dog or the man?

>Texas
>not Mexican

Why are Americans so...

So what happened here?

That kid's teeth look like they're drenched in pussy sweat.

Dog chimped out. He always got bit because he tried to rehab violent dogs

Dog has literal personality disorder, gets all pissy whenever someone takes him away from its food. This was after the guy took the food away, the dog got violent but then calmed down, as seen in the start of the webm. He was explaining how the dog was a lot calmer now, and then it attacks out of nowhere with little provocation.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

Good doggie. Get that spic out of America.

Holy fuck do you have a script that alerts you of anti-mexican threads? You post in every fucking thread. Maximilian died like 200 years ago, get over your white guilt already you cuck.

You are a reason why Mexicans hate tejanos. All my "friends" in mexico say they hate tejanos because they mistreat them in the border. I say it goes both ways.

I'm surprised that despite being only 45% white Texas continues to go republican by large margins

Traditional Mexicans are proud people who don't like the idea of welfare. It's not hard to convert them to conservatism.

Also, we've gotten really good gerrymandering lel

Cesar Milan is known in the dog world as a fucking idiot and doesn't understand for shit dogs.

This dog was stressed out. Looking around, showing the white of his eyes, while laying down saying to the people around him "I'm not here to fight, I don't want any trouble". The dog wasn't being aggressive, he wanted to be left alone. This dog has a bunch of problems, but you're not helping him by booping his nose when every signs say "don't approach me, I want to be left alone".

America loves mexican food

mexicans want to live in america

why not just make shitloads of mexican restaurants and put them to work

Lmao kicked the dog... Youre fired paco

But in the end he was able to train the dog to not chimp out when his food was taken away. An owner should be allowed to do anything as pointless as taking their food away or moving their bed without being attacked by their own dog (by anything I mean obviously not abuse of any kind)

>"I'm not here to fight, I don't want any trouble"
>attacks him the moment he tries to make contact
For all that mutt knew, he was just trying to pet him.

I really don't know anything about this Cesar guy but you're a cuck if you don't have absolute, unwavering obedience from your animals.

err historically, when texas was part of mexic, they wanted to secede and do their own thing. So, the dislike for each other goes way back because tejanos don't really consider themselves full mexicans and side more with americans, but retain some of the mexican traditions, but not exactly the same.

its complicated.

Actual wetbacks can get fucked, but there are plenty of decent, conservative, Tejanos.

Honestly, our state probably wouldn't have even won our independence without the help of based Tejanos that didn't want to be beans either.

I want to know more about dogs, but I don't know good places to learn. I always liked them, but was never allowed to own one, because I live in an apartment.
My gf got a baby Labrador mix a year ago, he's really energetic and I can never get him to stand still for long, or teach him anything but to sit. He's also always jumping on people and trying to lick anyone's hand.

Where do you guys learn how to handle dogs? I'd love to be able to teach him a couple tricks and make him a bit more calm when around other people, since he gets very defensive around strangers.

To be fair, that wasn't his dog. The guy's show is based on him going around helping people with their dog's bad habits. This one had a nasty habit of not being obedient at all and being aggressive.

Especially with a lab. How in the fuck do you fuck up a god damned Labrador retriever? They're like the most docile and gentle creatures on the planet.

Did he died

>Also, we've gotten really good gerrymandering lel
>mfw South Texas congressional districts

>Maximilian
But he only wanted to Make Mexico Great Again

Cesar Milan is the most alpha as fuck manlet evar.

about time one of those dogs stoped being cucked by cesare million

Literally fixes degenerate nigger dogs. Now if only he could move his expertise to humans.

90% of dog problems are lack of exercise and stimulation. Puppers bored as fuck so he acts like a dindu, a dog that's mellowed out due to burning off some energy is much easier to train.

Also start exposing your dog to strangers, the more people, dogs, cars etc he sees and experiences as a pup the less shitty of a dog he will be.

He was the best thing that ever happened to Mexico, and they killed him. Fucking mexicans.

>trying to lick anyone's hand.
That's just a dog thing to do. My friend has a husky that he locks in a kennel at night and when he's at work, and keeps on a short leash figuratively and literally, and it still can't help but lick body part it can of everyone and everything it meets

Texas belongs to Mexico.

No matter how hard you close the borders the US will be Mexico in 100 years

Well no shit a dog gets pissy when someone takes away its food. Why would you give a dog food and then take it away anyway?

Why does Texas wants to leave the States? can they do it on their own?

No matter how hard you close the borders Sweden will be Syria in 6 months.

bunker pupper

Lack of exercise is likely one of the reasons he's so hyperactive, unfortunately no one around him has too much time to take him for walks, and I'm only around him once or twice a week at most. All this talk sparked my interest and I googled some extra exercises I can do with him though, I'll make sure to make him run a bit.

As for exposing him, there aren't many dogs around him sadly, but there's a bunch of other animals he interacts with on a daily basis, including cats, chickens, rabbits, etc, he's always very playful towards every animal, that can only be a good sign.

Well, even if you shouldn't take it away, taking it away shouldn't trigger aggressive reactions. The dog should obey and be submissive to everything the owner wants to do. Even if it gets pissed or confused internally, attacking someone because of it is unacceptable.

It's more about what if you have kids or other dogs? You really don't want territorialness like that in dogs you have.

>A yellow lab named Holly

All of you must return.
One drop rule

I don't understand how people keep violent, untrainable dogs like that. The whole point of a dog is that it is obedient, follows commands and can be trained to assist humans in tasks. Dogs that fail these requirements as severely as that lab did should just be shot with a 12 gauge out back behind the shed. No need to be polluting the gene pool of breeds with useless specimens like these.

Lots live in San Antone, Houston and el Paso so not really

youtu.be/9ihXq_WwiWM

VISCOUS DOGGO MUST BE STOPPED

Austin TX has grown too powerful

You are now a liberal hub

Never seen him get bit before.

That's fucking hilarious.

Labs are too smart for his bullshit.