What is Sup Forums's drug of choice?

What is Sup Forums's drug of choice?

Downing 20mg of Zolpidem to start my day

Where'd your keys go??

1 mg alprazolam + 40 mg vyvanse

hahahaha u trying to get fucked on 20mg on ambien. sleep well unless u got a 12 pack to go along

Just blasted a few 20mg oxy popped a 30mg morph waiting on the weed man

So true. What do you take?

am i kewl now?

bump

i smoke weed i dont do pills

u got oxys? why not smoke it up

Alcohol and weed atm
I miss ketamine so fucking much but I think my dissociative tolerance is either perma fucked or years away from coming down entirely

Diss tolerance lasts YEEEARS so bro once you lose the magic its pretty much gone

I'm taking it ez tonight

Zolpidem? cool. i'm a big fan of Snephidol myself, although it's getting kind of expensive, and of course there's Paramolitol, which you can even get without a prescription. shit is so cash.

zolpidem sucks i crashed my car once after a bottle of 10mg in 3 days cuz i wanted donuts

yeah, i am still trying to decide whether Felitasam has a better drop-off than, say, Poronol or Phenoberestol-2. just really glad nobody got badly burned with Phenborerestol-1, that shit was just irresponsible. secondary isopropyl groups my ASS.

i like how i can make up names of pharmaceuticals and nobody is game to call me on it.

Weed. No contest.

>cheap
>great effetcs
>not chemically addictive
>can vape it and eat it, safest ways to ingest drugs
>no hangover/comedown

10/10 get high every day.

>Paramolitol
>no results
wut

Vyvanse 100mg/Adderall 50mg + Weed
or if I'm broke as fuck that week take the cotton out of a benzedrex and tweak on that. I love tweaking for some reason, makes me feel good.

Benzedrex is the nastiest thing I've ever put in my mouth
Also that shit gives me much worse psychosis than meth

Haha yeah the lavender shit fucking sucks, first time I downed it I puked for like 30 minutes.

>I was only pretending to be retarded guise

tits or it didn't happen

anyone else like to rail lines of coke and jack off?

beer and Xanax

ohhhhhh

kratom and alcohol. sometimes i take some weed before bed because it helps me sleep.

Bunch of fucking beta ass losers got to get high to enjoy life!

>Paramolitol
what was this supposed to spell out?

MDMA+weed

Shut up pothead

why the negativity?

it's not that all of us can't enjoy the sober life... it's about exploring new states of mind

>get high every day
Enjoy those months of depression, retardation and difficulties sleeping

>years

subutex xanax and weed