So is this a gril or a dude? Look at those hips damnit, sure looks like a female

So is this a gril or a dude? Look at those hips damnit, sure looks like a female.

It's a guy.

Fuck, I'm a lot gayer than I thought. Thanks for clearing that up!

I have a thing for tomboys, traps are the next logical step from there.

>gril

You're bi. It's cool. I'd suck your dick for sure.

No, being gay is liking this. There is literally nothing masculine about that person.

cutie

>logical step

It's not a step away though, always remember that. Your tastes are expanding, and not at the expense of what you already like.

That's the thing I always try to explain to people, when your pallet opens up you don't lose what you had before. You don't have to "pick a team".

This is why bisexuality is simply the most logical option.

Males are males, user. The textbook definition of homosexual and bisexual disagrees with you.

I'm sorry that your feelings don't define the ink on the page. Get over yourself, niggerfaggot.

That's Aoba Seragaki. He's gay af

ikr

Guess I'd suck your dick too if you're on the feminine side of dicks.

Thanks user, exploring that shit is a lot of fun. My ex gf was bi and although for girls that's kinda normal I always admired it. Sup Forums gave me so many fetishes and shit it's ridiculous.

100% chance he has a dick.

Does it matter? It's 2018 ffs, time to get out of your caves everyone

Cute either way, moar?

bump

More or less unsaucable it seems. Some anons even tried searching for the watermark and shit, nothing. There has to be more!

Eh, I'll go down either way.

bisexual

see

Woah, top fucking detective work we got here boys.

kek

10/10 I'm gay now

same

you're bisexual actually

Kat is really cute, but I hate those drawn on freckles. Pic related

Is that Leafy?

Yeah, but cute

nope

/thread

Exactly !!! for fucks sake who cares anymore just be happy guys...

It's not her, retard.

everyone is bisexual

Totally!

Was it ever found out if she's born as girl or not? I remember her from long time ago but didn't follow.

You don't say

Dont know if she was something else in the past, would still smash

Fuck yeah!