Are you as much of an asshole in real life as you are on Sup Forums user?

Are you as much of an asshole in real life as you are on Sup Forums user?

Even more.
I'm a fucking Chad irl. I like to screw around, call everyone faggot and nobody can do anything about it because i can break their skulls.

What a fucking hard lad

Nah, I would be even much more lonely than I actually am.

I'm not an asshole. In fact, I believe the word is genius. I'm a very stable genius.

Nowhere near, I'm a gentle giant in real life.

I have no friends anyways just drug addict acquaintances

depends on who I'm talking to, but generally I'm the same

Friendly but antisocial irl
Internet hate machine

I dont come here often anymore post 2007, but yeah i am its my job.

wtf kind of disease is in there ?

colon cancer looks hot as fuck, but if you hav any pictures of a worm infected colon that would be really really really appreciated
please

Are you living in America?
>Be you
>Think nobody can do something about you being an asshole
>Get turned into a lead sponge.

I'm the same pathetic virgin, asocial loser in real life hehe

The only people from here that would be arseholes irl would be the fat losers who think who think they've made a common connection with other Sup Forums users, not realizing everything here is a toilet for normal ish people to release into.

So normal people release into Sup Forums and loser faggot kids take a personality from here.

Hope this help! Xo

Are you bullet proof like a super hero or something?

nope. I like people generally anonymity helps you hate

Herpes Simplex Proctitis Mimicking Inflammatory Bowel Disease in a Teenaged Male

I didnt google that. iam actual dorctor

My Sup Forumsros.

I think I am less of asshole as user, I am more of a lurker here, in real life I make people cry daily, I am emotionless when dealing with annoying people, and I have so far edgelord'd my way through life, here I am more polite.

It's just more fun to impact someone on a face-to-face basis, get them to hate themselves while you laugh in their face, also insults have no real impact on here, we're anons.

thanks

I bullied people before going on Sup Forums, actually Sup Forums is mild when if comes to being a dick, you have no impact here.

can you get more lonely then what you are now user?

NOOOO..
I am mildly mannered guy. Social . At work i wear a suit and give people, richer than me , advice on financial situation ...
..I come here to shitpost and argue about race ....and jerk of to candid pics ..sometimes traps

Im usually pretty nice to people unless they give me a reason not to be. Pretty much the only difference is that I won't call people faggots IRL if im trying to make a point. It hurts people worse if you don't swear or call them names.

yes

You're such a great person.
TRAPSTRAPSTRAPS