twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Once a geek, always a geek.

>tim cook
>married

first post best post! :)

Money cant inject testorone into you
ok, probably it can..but it wont work as if it was natural

Isn't Cook a faggot?

The Jews have been moving in on China for a long time. They have been adopting Chinese girls in Israel for ages now. They aren't stupid, after all.

never underestimate vagina's power over a nu male

It's called not being a vapid little bitch

When you're a billionaire you're more worried about letting your children have a good mother and a compatible marriage instead of some transvestite of a marriage

Kinda funny considering that the hero of Sup Forums (trump) already had several failed marriages, and his latest plastic golddiger wife is some trophy imported whore from who knows where.

Kek

Money dont change the fact that Zucky is a fish faced nuerotic manlet

Cry more Jewdy.

>worried about letting your children have a good mother
>not worried about your kid having good genes
>marry ugly gooks

Build the wall Paco

NEVER TALK TO ME OR MY CHINESE WIFE'S SON AGAIN

>Mexican intellectuals

it's 100% excusable if they were together during the early years.

if he got rich and *then married that homely chick, he wasted a chance most men would kill (hundreds) for

This is probably the smarter choice. These women are marginally less likely to go Gone Girl on you.

Look at what Johnny Depp's going through, all cause he had to marry the pretty girl half his age.

Intelligence > looks

Get rekt stormweenie

Spoiler Alert: jews are breeding with asians in order to make asian jews so that they can invade, parasitize, and subvert asian cultures/nations too.

Jews have been very capable of subverting western civilization because they did this same thing. They all immigrated into europe, bred with the natives to make jews that could pass off as europeans, and then subverted the shit out of it.

They're just doing their same old MO. Eastern cultures have been able to remain fairly conservative/traditional and this has allowed them to tell non-asians to fuck off, rather than allow themselves to be easily subverted. So now jews are trying to breed into their races and make asian jews. This essentially gives the jews trojan horses that can infiltrate asian societies while presenting themselves as part of the culture.

On the other hand, there is possible disaster in this plan. Jew-asian hybridism has lead to defects like Elliot Rodger and Mattress Girl. So the plan might fail because maybe Jew+Asian genes are inherently incompatible and causes system32 to crash

Jesus christ how i hate cuckerberg.

This faggot could do a lot of good things and be remembered for the eternity but he decides instead to use his power for evil purposes. Why?

This faggot should be blown up in this very instant, parasite.

You dirty mexican, go build me a wall

he married her way after he got rich

Something really irks me about Cuckerberg

Mark kikerberg seriously gives me the creeps. He does not seem human.

F
E
E
T

H
I
G
H
E
R

Cook is gay, isn't he? Most men are better looking than that thing

zucky's wife just had a son, don't think you can blame her for not shedding the baby fat yet. would be a pretty cute asian lady if she were thinner

He looks so much like James Holmes the Aurora shooter

>mfw this is true

Hmm I wonder why

probably because the less good looking you are, very likely the more intelligent you are given your face can't exactly get you privileged opportunities, also being good looking may mean you have experience in whoring one to the next, so you may see nothing wrong with ditching the rich man and filing for divorce to get a return.

Kikerberg's wife was pregnant in that picture. Of course she put on weight.

well that sucks

...you dropped your dreydl.

>The Jews have been moving in on China for a long time.

This. China is still not controlled by the Jews. They're the far east goyims still not under their control so they're easing in slowly so they can grab them by the neck and squeeze the shekels out of them.

>Mexifats
>not fat

>normal geek guy
>creates NSA info leeching plattform for normies
>is of millionarie
>never uses his money in" fun "ways
>jewish
>his IQ or tech savvyness never produced anything actually useful
MK ultra shill?

they were probably better looking when younger. the girl on the left is preggos, so that doesn't really count.

because he's a psychopath who lacks empathy and other human emotions.

Zuckerberg only got with her for political reasons I think.

He wants China, bad, just like all the other Jews. China isn't buying it though. Zuckerberg is always trying to meet with and fellatiate, but they don't go for his Jewish tricks. They're really strict and don't believe in Facebook or social media.

Who's that huge mothafucka?

>implying they aren't all attending eyes-wide-shut cocaine parties with 17 year olds while there useless wives are getting gangbanged at every turn they can

fucking rich people man

>quoting sources
>just giving your shitty opinion

the jew fears the Tao

>what uglies tell themselves

Intelligence and good looks are highly correlated

Isn't china aware of this? are they going to do anything to stop this? like the way they fight muslim chinks?

He's most likely a front for some ghost government or agency. Also listen to him talking, he is a walking psychopath.

>mfw I'd fuck them both

Hey, no-one said being HIGH TEST was easy, okay??

If you're super rich the last thing you want is a super hot wife.

The mediocre ugly ones will never leave.

Cuckerberg's Bull

Power > riches

even without being preggo, shit choice. they married after he was rich, she wasn't that much younger. even if she was super skinny, she'd be shit/10

>those fucking shoes

>be a billionaire jew
>still get cucked by chad

Zuckerberg's marriage is easily explained, it is a marriage of convenience. He knows the major market he needs to conquer but has no entry is China, so he married a Chinese woman as a means of entering in. He has spent months in Beijing, he even asked the Premier for a name for his daughter.

The Jews have been doing this for millennia, marrying in to the local population to infiltrate it. This is why you have blond haired or blue eyed Jews. It isn't natural.

Exactly. Their plan is, in 100 years, to have a bunch of asian-looking stealth kikes in control of the chinese media and banks.

Of course, I don't think this will work out for them as it usually has. Asians are fundamentally different from whites. We have this whole individualism streak and a pathologic altruism that allows us to tarnish our own people/culture to benefit others, or at least to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Asians though? If they see jews subverting their countries, they'll go full 1488 and won't feel any remorse about kicking them out. They can't be indoctrinated to hate themselves the same way whites have.

The second guy is gay.

>obama
>power

This is a prescient analysis, but have you considered the concurrent rise of morbidity fetish?

Furries, traps, body modification, interracial relationships (even in spite of finding the BO of other races repugnant), all involve a positive arousal response to what would otherwise be instinctively interpreted as signs of disease.

>Isn't china aware of this?
They may notice the trend of Jews taking Asians in, but they aren't aware it's a concerted effort to Jew them.

t. mexican intellectual

doesnt explain why some of these fuckers settle for basic bitches. larry king has got to be one of the ugliest motherfuckers alive and his wives were 10/10

I love the contrast of these pictures, they are such manlets that even their asian wives are bigger than them.

You just know those Asian wives are going to be plowing them with strap on's and they will be crying in pain while saying they enjoy it.

Tim Cook is literally homosexual and Zuckerberg is an extremely ugly kike.

I thought for sure Tim Cuck was a faggot.

that a sign of disrespect

It won't work. Jews are making a mistake. Asians will not allow Jews to intrude their countries and rule over them. It just won't happen.

had to google to make sure this wasn't jeff goldblum

Tienes que regresar.

he looks like such a loser next to the Goddess

Beauty is poison.

that guy on the right is gay, what the fuck are you tal- ohhhh... I see...

Thicc Veep wife

>thinking you can have power if nobody respects you

I fear that the people in power love power, and love how much power the Jews have.

Then of course you have the useful idiots, like in our countries, the evangelicals, the liberals

kek this is why he runs google maybe ....meta joke.com

Trump's wife was already rich before they were married user.

damn son. who that?

whoa mama

Tim Cook is openly gay.

No idea who that woman is, but she sure isn't his wife.

When one host is dying (West) the parasite moves to find another one (China) to survive

>Intelligence > looks

Did you know intelligence and looks are actually fairly positively correlated? Has to do with good genes and good nutrition. So good looking people are actually more likely to be intelligent than ugly people.

youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8

I agree. There's something not right about this guy.

When did Obama become such a massive cuck.

the 'America has to apologize for Hiroshima and Nagasaki' meme became true last week.

I don't think they apologized for Pearl Harbor

fuck. does this mean the west is past the point of no return? what do?

If you have billions of dollars trust is more important than physical appearance. The better looking ones are prostitutes in disguise.

Brazil's current First Lady

Truer words have never been spoken

>Isn't china aware of this? are they going to do anything to stop this? like the way they fight muslim chinks?

That's the million dollar question that's been around for over 2000 years.

>not wanting a hot trophy wife

>she

she looks like that actress with the crazy eyes.

she's still a 5/10 at best
if Zuckerberg doesn't have, or has never had a harem of 18 year-old 9/10s on the down-low then he might be the greatest example of wasted sexual market value ever

When anyone in this thread actually has sex with a woman my only advice is to be gentle.

Don't take out all your anger and insecurity on her your first time. Save that for your wife.