What does Sup Forums think of paid period leave for women? Is it only fair that they have this...

What does Sup Forums think of paid period leave for women? Is it only fair that they have this? They do experience excruciating pain every month. Austrian policymakers are proposing that women get 3 days of paid leave each month to take care of their womanly cycle.

flare.com/career/period-days/

Holy fuck can the sandniggers just burn mainland Europe to the ground finally.

20 working days in a month, women get 3 days off each month? Sounds like they deserve 15% less pay.

No. There's medication and painkillers and if it's still too painful then tough it out. If this was legalised and companies had to adhere to it it would be harder for women to find jobs because they'd become less valuable as workers since you have to pay them more for less work

Fucking this. First they want more money, now they want less work? Idfts.

This is already the case. Have you ever worked with women?

>paid period leave for women

Basically when a woman is on her period, she's paid to leave.

this
at least isis know how to treat a woman

>women get 3 days of paid leave each month to take care of their womanly cycle.

then you will find them women going full 3-days binge-shopping

Yet another reason to not hire a woman. Good job!

Only fair that men get 3 days paid leave to jerk off then.

Government mandated boyfriends when?
they either willingly give you money and might get sex or fined and not get sex, the can also listen to my problems.

That might actually stimulate the economy more than the small amount of work they'd do on those three days... Austria might be on to something.

>3 days a month
>36 days a year
>36/5 = 7
So we should give women 7 paid weeks off each year? That's almost 2 full work months? The only way this would be ok is if they got paid about 20% less than what they would normally make

Leave without question, yes. Paid leave, nope. Money doesn't come from thin air. If you are employed, you are expected to work and generate value for which you are paid. No fucking free lunches in economics. If this passes into legislation, women will be less valuable as workforce.

Maybe it is an ethic that could be implemented socially and at workplaces for those who feel like they can't work, but less work, less money, obviously. And why would an employer then want to ever hire a woman over a man?

"Excruciating pain" is entirely subjective. Although with the pain and irritability it just leads to an all round less efficient workplace.
The paid leave isn't a bad idea.

I want paid boner leave then, what a fucking joke.

The problem isn't them directly, it's the fucking jews

nah, they don't go through that much pain or discomfort its mostly a myth

This wouldn't be a problem if women stayed home.

As he says here

If a woman really suffers from menstruation, let her see a doctor and let him lay down her sick leave.

Maybe women shouldn't work. They could stay at home and take care of the children, how bout that.

payed leave, no. a free sick day for really bad days, sure

No, it's fucking stupid and I'm a woman

Would make employers prefer men over women. Hey, that's a good deal for me.

Do i get paid hour long breaks 3 times a day to masturbate?
I would make better decisions statistically after i had masturbated, it would be prudent for my employer that i am of sound mind. There should also be a selection of female staff tasked with jacking me off each day aswell

I need some paid days off to take care of my naturally occuring rape urges.

I recently quit my first ever office job, basically I was surrounded by women that talked to eachother, shopped for clothes and checked their social media all day. Within a month I was given my own office because I was doing 5 x the amount of work any of them were doing (or just you know actually working at work). Many of them were upset by this because some had been there for years and thought I only got it because I'm a man... I got tired of doing the job of 5 women and getting paid the same or less so I quit and went back to labor jobs. Fuck your period days. I say women and men switch jobs. You do the back breaking, physically exhausting jobs men do and we go do your cushy office jobs and watch how fast you want things back to normal.

that's a funny story. Also, why didn't you keep climbing? Sounds like you could have taken over the company

How many days per month paid leave are guys getting for women being such an intolerable pain the ass ?

he was doing more work than expected of persons with cunts thus creating major stress

What a great idea to make women unemployable.

Upgrade the workplace, don't start giving paid leave for everything unless you're prepared to dish out money for a load of other things..

you can only climb so far before its just men doing the work

because I asked and I probably would have been capped out around 15$ an hour as that's all they could offer. That's shit pay for someone my age and with my jobs experience. Doing labor again making $25 an hour now. Still need something better though.

how the fuck you gunna pay them to stay out of the kitchen, bitch still has to make me food.

This I can get behind.

where do you live getting $25/hr for labor work?

here's the best bit, not only was it my first office job that I found so easy I couldn't rid my energy after 8hrs they also provided really top quality lunch most days. It was a medical office and pharma sales reps brought in expensive food to impress the doctors. So these women were basically getting paid to not work and getting really good free lunch everyday and still complained about work shit to eachother all day. I wanted to scream at them but that would have only got me fired.

I think it’s fucking great! Now my old lady can stay home and use those days as house chores days.

No fucking way ahahaha I get pretty hectic cramps every month and there is still no way I agree with this. All it'll mean is businesses will be less likely to hire women, based on the fact that they'll have to pay more for less days of work. The pain, for most women, is tolerable. If it isn't, there is usually an underlying issue like endometriosis or ovarian cysts. Then that is a MEDICAL issue, where you should be allowed to apply for monthly leave on those one or two days of excruciating pain. Again though, most women don't have this and can down a few painkillers. Just the idea of calling it "period leave" would encourage women to take advantage of it and use it even when they don't need to. Women are completely capable of functioning on their periods, this is retarded

Shit yeah, I'm all for it.
The nature of capitalism is to consume itself in greed. Fuck the system; pay for periods; let the rabbits wear glasses.

If they are not able to work, what makes you think they are able to take care of children.

They should be hospitalized.

philly area riding a forklift (15 years experience on forklifts and many other machines, thus the pay) in a massive warehouse, it's easy too cause I'm sitting on my ass most of the time but there's also a lot lifting things around 100-200lbs all day.

The Americans don't get how a political system with mor than 2 parties operates. A lot of ideas are proposed, when enough people like them and vote for a party the party implements them. If they form a coalition with other parties they drop some of their ideals in exchange to have others pass. This is one of the things that is added just so it can dropped.

Pretty much what everyone expected Trump was doping with his wall.

A grand total of 3 days every month I wake up without a raging morning wood.

Am I entitled to a paid leave in those 3 days?

yes

In the uk everyone gets around 2 days leave pretty month.

Use them as you wish.
Or gtfo

what if half the women in the office have cycles that are in sync? Then your business is fucked.

No. You want a job, you work the fucking job. You don't get to leave because of something tylenol can cure.

It's already a huge liability. You spend time and money training the bitch and then she gets knocked up and is out of comission for fuck knows how long and then she quits because she wants to focus on family.

Women should grow the fuck up and take responsibility for their babymaker. Educated women are responsible like this. It's the proles that want to have their cake and eat it too.

Furthermore, if you can't afford children you shouldn't be getting children, much less a dozen.

If this is allowed, then married men should get 30 days paid leave per month. Women only have to deal with an irritating cunt for 5-7 days.

Lol, as long as hiring discrimination is legal in return.

I am all for it. you should call it "staying at home" or "home maker" and make it permanent .

well women only have big pain if they are not in chemical balance. if women eat more iron rich food and more a,d,c vitamin and more mineral, less estrogenic foods less meat than the regular american woman the pain is almost null. i know because i am a father of 2 girls and their mother is my wife so when they hit puberty i talked with my wife and she talked to them and over several months i would change the diet and when we ate as i said they felt almost nothing and were very very happy about it even my wife was surpriced.

TL;DR no because the pain is easily taken away with the right diet

well more than the stuff i mentioned but it is like a bit much to type, simple answer eat healthy eat natural :)

They shouldn't be allowed to even work in the first place

a) this will have direct consequences for the chances of women on the jobmarket. a rough 15% decrease of cost / working hour quota will dramatically decrease their value for employers.
b) women quotas will offset this, since employers also face the gun of the legislator if they don't hire women / don't meet the women quotas. I dunno about austria, but if they are anything like germany, these fees are pretty hefty, too.
c) additionally, employers still need the workforce to run their businesses, so they will need to hire additional people to put in the working hours. This means additional work contracts will be available for the population, but also that business costs will increase once again, driving up the prices of produced goods and services. This will especially hurt income poor parts of the population and small businesses who barely survive with small profit margins already.
d) Even tho I can understand the biological reason for this, and believe it would certainly improve working atmosphere in most businesses (less crazy bitches, especially during their worst time on the month), this is discriminatory against men, since women will receive pay for roughly 15% less work / more vacation. So sooner or later the legislator will need to address this (popular point for any election cycle), which spawns another instance of c) all over again.

Summa summaurum, bad legislation is bad.
They should just provide free painkillers during these 3 days. The costs for the employer would be much less (about 4€ per month for a package of ibuprofen 800), but so would be the impact on economy.

The damage it would do to womens ability to obtain expertise would be massive. Think about it like this, I am a software engineer, I work 60 hours per week, roughly 40 on what im contracted as my main job to work and about 20 on side projects either my own or for other companies in different areas. I take 1 weeks holidays per year at christmas. If a woman is now working an average of 40 per week with 4 weeks holiday takes the additional 3 days per month off then in a year I do about 3100 hours of work compared to a womans 1700. 5 years of that difference and I will be so far ahead of the women in my field that they will never be able to catch up. Then we get to hear about how the wage gap is evil and I just have male privilege that needs to be checked.