Can somebody give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/kfor.com/2016/11/04/documents-detail-altercation-between-ous-joe-mixon-and-parking-attendant/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nig got rejected by some white bitch with a huge ass, decided to chimpout

The end

he's a moon cricket

that's all you need to know

he's richard mixom's son

He's a nigger

>woman hits man
>man hits her back
>feminists get their jimmies rustled

Wait, so they don't want equality then?

He was the faster half of a bash and dash backfield in OU

Got into a run-in with a white lady which escalated into him striking her in the face

Kinda makes sense he became a Bengal, theyre the only one who needs a runningback and whose reputation can take the media beating

The Rothschilds bow to him, he's in contact with aliens, and he rules Europe with an iron fist.

no. That's why feminists hate MRAs so much. I mean, I'm not a big fan of MRAs, but that's because I don't necessarily want equality and more importantly I don't think "equality" is even realistically possible. But at least I can own that, look at how many feminists hate any discussion of men's rights but still pretend to care about equality

oh he bashed and dashed all right

-Rays Rice and Tyreek Hill bow to Mixon
-In contact with aliens
-Possesses psychic-like abilities
-Controls Oklahoma coeds with an iron but fair fist
-Owns castles & banks globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Mixongrad will be be the first city)
-Owns 99% of domestic violence research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Mixon babies
-said to have 75+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in rural Oklahoma and the slums of California
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented roastie sucker punching with them
-Owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Mixonbots inside you right now
-Mixon is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Mixon bunker in Wilkes land?
-Learned fluent redneck slang in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Mixon. He proceeds to spend it at the strip club
-Mixon is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We can only hope it involves BTFO'ing the Steelers

Nice

He'll fit in with Cincys system just fine

Kek, Stacy BTFO

>Ray Rice and Tyreek Hill bow to Mixon
>Controls Oklahoma coeds with an iron but fair fist

Punch a bitch who was being a bitch when he was 17 or 18. Shouldn't have done it but there it is.

He has been clean since. Personally I feel everyone can be forgiven for 1 mistake like that particularly if made when young.

He keeps his nose clean from here on out I don't think anyone should have an issue with it.

only people who have an issue with it are stoolers fans who are about to have him run it down their throat every time we play for a decade

>oh he bashed and dashed all right
Underrated banter

lel

>He has been clean since

Lel k

google.com/amp/kfor.com/2016/11/04/documents-detail-altercation-between-ous-joe-mixon-and-parking-attendant/amp/

this. fpbp.

>ripped up a parking ticket and threw it in the scumbag parking service officer's face

Is he /our guy/?

>said to have 75+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in rural Oklahoma and the slums of California

Lmao just remember this is the same fucking school that expelled 2 SAE frat boys singing about niggers on a bus while they were drunk but let some MUH DIK monkey rearrange a chicks face just because she didn't wanna fuck him. Just let that sink in.

should've punished them by making them get into the boxing ring with Mixon instead desu

Is Joe the hero we all need?

Kek

>woman pushes man out of her space
>man hits her with right cross, breaking four bones
>misogynists get their jimmies rustled

>an iron but fair fist

Nah. He wasn't even focused on her when she does it. She literally has to take a step to even get close enough to him. She initiated things from verbal to physical because she thought she was a woman and therefore untouchable. She deserved to get smacked for sure, you can say he went overboard a bit, but all he did was react the exact way he would if a man had done that same thing to him.

It's really not ok for niggers to punch white women in the face you fucking nigger loving faggot.

If Christian mccaffery had knocked out loud mouth laqueesha niggers would be burning down the stadium of whatever team drafted him.

Grow a backbone you fucking faggot.

If the bitch is stupid enough to do what she did, then yes it is. Also why the fuck does it matters what niggers would do? Do you want to act like a nigger?

You're a fucking moron.

you sound pretty intelligent to be honest

this was a woman too

he has issues with women, domestic abuse against gold digger waiting to happen.

>make excuses for nigger assaulting white woman
>not a huge a faggot

>but all he did was react the exact way he would if a man had done that same thing to him.
that's the key part. Everybody's saying he over-reacted and was in the wrong and okay, maybe a little. But she was more wrong, and if this exact scenario happened to a man it wouldn't even be news because that happens every fucking day

YAAAAAASSSSS

Wrong
She slapped him and he snapped

Upvoted

She deserved it.

Daily reminder that Joe Mixon literally did nothing wrong

post yfw Mixon wins da mvp

thot destroyer

>Mixon to the Bungles
Pottery.

Fair and iron fist

>Ratbirds built a statue of a murderer
>Stoolers employ James Harrison who has been charged with domestic violence and Ben Roethlisberger who raped a chick

Both allegedly.

Also the Browns have been abusing their fan base for years

She slapped him in his face. Nice try

Did you read the police reports for any of the incidents? It's obvious they're all guilty as fuck. I mean Roethlisberger even paid her a massive settlement. You don't do that if you aren't guilty of something

Very nice memeing there

Cincy players have always been dirty on and off the field. This isn't news.

he's a victim of the matriarchy

Minnesota and Denver are worse though

>You don't do that if you aren't guilty of something

lol literally not true

Sounds like she got what she planned all along.

lol how do denver and minnesota keep getting away with it

also
>all them wife beaters on the broncos

lel

>paying millions of dollars to avoid a trial for a crime you're innocent of
>of which there should be zero evidence supporting the allegations, due to the fact that you're innocent

Yeah, nah, that's retarded. He could have afforded the best lawyers around, instead he chose to pay the victim to keep her mouth shut

>controls Oklahoma coeds with an iron, but fair fist

Settlement was supposedly less than a game check. It was a pure business move.

>an era of enlightenment and unprecedented roastie sucker punching

he didn't pay millions, and he avoided a public trial that would just tarnish him, innocent or not.

And i'm not even suggesting he's innocent, you're just fucking stupid for saying people don't settle if they are innocent.

If you have the money to shut someone up, you just do that, fuck a trial. Even with the best lawyers it's a long, painful process and you have to show up for court and who knows in the end what will happen. You fucking settle and get it over with.

The only people who think otherwise are losers whose time is worthless and think ''yeah let's take this to trial, it'll be just like arguing on the internet!" when in reality it costs him more to go to trial than just settle.

Packers players do a lot of drugs

In the AFC north, it's either play dirty or get your ass whipped by someone else who will play dirty.

this. the bengals are always the ones who get heat for this kind of shit, both minnesota and denver are objectively worse

As a Bungles fan it doesn't really matter what other teams do. They have a history of continuously giving players like this many chances. Some have worked out and some haven't meaning that the criticism is valid. That said I formally support the Bengals giving Rae Carruth a contract when he gets out if he can still play. The NFL isn't the enforcer of social norms or morals. If someone breaks the law and goes to jail that's why we have courts and police to begin with. If they are a free man and can play ball, here's your helmet buddy.

I hate feminists more than anyone, but niggers are worse and you don't have to punch a girl in the face as hard as you fucking can simply because she shoves you.

The guy is a full blown chimp with low impulse control. Typical for black people.

Loves Chick fila

confirmed /ourguy/

he a good boi

mix din du nuffin

Also, in typical dindu fashion, one of the excuses he put forth was that she called him a nigger.

By far the #1 excuse nig nogs use when they chimp out on a white person.

Damn bruh
He Decleated that slag.

>holds back and fakes to give her one last chance to back the fuck off

>goes for his throat

>implying she didn't deserve it

He a gud boy

He dindu nuffin

>unironically defending white women in current year

Mixon's crimes are significantly less serious, or just as serious, as those committed by other players. But Mixon gets focused on. Why? Because he is a black man who beat the shit out of a white woman. I think he deserves to be criticized and hated because he's an athletic freak of nature who brutally assaulted a sorority girl, but we've seen other players in many sports do things just as bad, if not worse, and be welcomed back with open arms.

>Aaron Hernandez was heavily involved in gang crimes, still got drafted
>Ray Lewis is an accessory to murder, and he has a job as a fucking broadcaster
>Marcos Alonso killed a woman, and he's about to win the Premier League
>Derrick Rose drugged his girlfriend and let his homies gangbang her semi-conscious body, he's still got a job and a sweet, sweet $200 mil adidas contract

It's fucking ridiculous. Mixon is a jackass and a criminal, but I hate that the media is pretending that he is some exceptional case and that any team is doing something unprecedented and wrong by drafting him. Sports teams, and other businesses worldwide have been doing this for the longest time.

>Philly and Atlanta with the most in animal abuse
lol Vick leaves a mark wherever he goes

He truly is /ourguy/. Will be rooting for him this year

Mixon is a fucking faggot. Can't believe that people are ACTUALLY defending a dude that hit a woman. Idk how you can defend that. I know 4chin is full of edgy uneducated teens but Mixon is a total faggot and I can't wait to see this man out of the NFL.

he was defending himself

should he just let her hit him, kick him in the nuts and burn his house down?

They were expelled because they made references to hanging/lynchings.

She assaulted him first

>"When you kill your enemies, they win."

Canadians are fucking faggots. Can't believe that people are ACTUALLY defending Justin Trudeau after advocating open borders. Idk how you can defend that. I know 4chin is full of edgy uneducated teens but Canadians are total faggots and I can't wait to see this country get culturally appropriated out of existence.

>-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Mixongrad will be be the first city)

This is never not funny

and surprisingly few DUIs and other alcohol related arrests

based Vikings

Hi, Justin

Wait? Getting accosted, firing off a warning shot, and then decking someone when they accost you again is a problem?

Fucking leftists man, they really do want to outlaw self-defense.

He probably shouldn't have hit her

wtf I thought white women were addicted to the BBC.

the juden lied to me

Minnesotan here, highway patrol is heavy as fuck here. Players get drunk the same everywhere but cops here will pull you over for seemingly the smallest infraction. Having cops is nice though, beats being in a shithole like philly/pitt what the fuck do police even do in Pennsylvania?

Saved me the bother of typing it out.

This. Literally the only reason people care is because it was a woman he hit. What happened to that equality they wanted? Equal rights means equal lefts.

>get slapped by a chubby blonde chick
>haul off like Ivan Drago when they were testing his punch strength in that montage in rocky 4

Self-defense

MIxon's a fucking dumbass, but why is the media acting like he's the worst thing we've ever seen? The league is full of criminals, from drunk drivers to fucking murderers.

Literally only because Mixon's thing is on video. Only difference

Yeah, now that I think about it that's the same reason Ray Rice was exiled. Crazy how a few frames can fuck your life up. Out of sight, out of mind I guess.

>vikings
>drafted cook
>cook is far worse than mixon and allegedly hit a woman but it wasn't on camera
Why do vikebros love criminals so much bros?